PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Murphy died

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Lacey
05-27-2010, 07:07 PM
I saw this thread had been bumped up, but totally missed the news of her boyfriend's death, just thought we were jawing about Perez. Does anyone else think that this is just too coincidental? And, wasn't the bf living with her mother?

Cosmic Connect
05-27-2010, 07:56 PM
I saw this thread had been bumped up, but totally missed the news of her boyfriend's death, just thought we were jawing about Perez. Does anyone else think that this is just too coincidental? And, wasn't the bf living with her mother?

He wasn't her bf, he was her husband.

It's a very weird coincidence. Would tend to think there's some ugly, involved story.

Lacey
05-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Or drugs?

danceronice
05-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Or drugs?

He had a heart condition and apparently delayed surgery and stopped taking care of himself when she died. Not saying drugs aren't an issue, but it doesn't sound like he was just some kind of junkie who OD'd.

IceJunkie
05-28-2010, 12:50 AM
I loathe Perez. I use to read him almost everyday, really until the Britney meltdown. She was clearly mentally ill, and instead of refusing to cover her like other comedians/bloggers, he continued to hit her while she was down and I remember the Heath comment; that is just WRONG - then after she "came back" he was on her rah-rah train. Then there was the run in with will.i.am and the "f@g" comment. Ugh, what a hypocrite. I haven't been on his site since last December, and I have no intention of ever going back.