PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Murphy died

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

Buzz
05-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Hopefully he can now rest in peace. Very sad news.

IceKween
05-25-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm sure someone who was coping with a broken heart, poor health, and probably addiction issues didn't need to be publicly castrated by sites such as Perez Hilton. He was probably broken hearted and felt responsible for not taking her to the ER before she collapsed. Instead he reads horrible rumors about him and his MIL, and other things.
It is sad, six months ago they were a happily married couple. Now both are dead. It's tragic.

BigB08822
05-25-2010, 01:55 AM
I'm sure someone who was coping with a broken heart, poor health, and probably addiction issues didn't need to be publicly castrated by sites such as Perez Hilton.

I am anxiously awaiting the day that Perez Hilton gets what is coming to him. That punch in the face a while back was NOTHING compared to what he deserves. I am not saying I want someone to hurt or kill him but I think one day someone will find a way to sue him for everything he has. For example, Lindsay Lohan is constantly berated on his website. I know the girl does herself no favors but what exactly is his problem with her? Did she pee in his cheerios? Some people could do no right in his eyes (Lohan, Clarkson, etc) while others could do no wrong (Gaga). The funny thing is he can change his mind about people over night, makes you wonder if it is something personal on his part.

I think this situation is so sad. I don't know who he was but if this is natural then it is such a huge coincidence. He probably did die of a broken heart. I am still not over Murphy's death. Her's hit me the hardest out of all the celebrity deaths that happened recently because I was always such a fan and she had the most potential, IMO. She had the talent to win Oscars and make some amazing movies plus the girl wasn't half bad in the studio, I still love the dance song she did with Oakenfold.

Glide2
05-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Reports saying he was due to have heart bypass surgery and had already had a mild heart attack prior to Brittany's death.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20387913,00.html

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37327395/ns/today-entertainment/

ryanbfan
05-25-2010, 04:41 PM
I am anxiously awaiting the day that Perez Hilton gets what is coming to him. That punch in the face a while back was NOTHING compared to what he deserves. I am not saying I want someone to hurt or kill him but I think one day someone will find a way to sue him for everything he has. For example, Lindsay Lohan is constantly berated on his website. I know the girl does herself no favors but what exactly is his problem with her? Did she pee in his cheerios? Some people could do no right in his eyes (Lohan, Clarkson, etc) while others could do no wrong (Gaga). The funny thing is he can change his mind about people over night, makes you wonder if it is something personal on his part.

I think this situation is so sad. I don't know who he was but if this is natural then it is such a huge coincidence. He probably did die of a broken heart. I am still not over Murphy's death. Her's hit me the hardest out of all the celebrity deaths that happened recently because I was always such a fan and she had the most potential, IMO. She had the talent to win Oscars and make some amazing movies plus the girl wasn't half bad in the studio, I still love the dance song she did with Oakenfold.

ITA. Perez is disgusting. When Britney was at her lowest point, he posted a link to a shirt that said something like Instead of Heath, it should've been Britney. Really?

Stormy
05-25-2010, 05:44 PM
ITA. Perez is disgusting. When Britney was at her lowest point, he posted a link to a shirt that said something like Instead of Heath, it should've been Britney. Really?

As long as people keep reading him, he'll keep doing it. I read his site once out of curiosity and was disgusted and never went back.

Rex
05-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Perez basically wanted to become a celeb himself; his snipes at the folks on the red carpet were made solely out of jealousy. Now he's getting sniped at and he knows how it feels...serves him right.

cruisin
05-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Perez basically wanted to become a celeb himself;

Doing what? Is there some talent I missed? He's just nasty.

IceKween
05-25-2010, 09:06 PM
I used to read Perez everyday. Now I refuse to click on, because it just increases his ad $$$. He picks the addicts who are killing themselves, like Gummi and LiLo, and just crucifies them. I couldn't take it. I like snark, but he's gone way past it. And who is he anyway? He's overweight, unattractive, and a celeb wannabe.
I really hate this internet tabloid mentality with bloggers. I would not be surprised if LiLo is dead by the end of this year. I don't think for a second she will be able to not drink or take illegal drugs. It is a sad sad state when she clearly needs help and her fame hungry (or so it appears) family just continues on like everything is OK. Say what you want about Britney Spears, but her family, esp her father came to her rescue and she seems to be living a relatively saner life.
Perez went on record last year when asked who he thought would be the next Hwood celeb to die, and he answered Brittany Murphy. Well, if he really felt that way, why was he crucifying her on his website constantly? LiLo likewise needs help, not public humiliation. And neither did Brittany Murphy nor her husband. It's despicable.

cruisin
05-25-2010, 09:20 PM
I used to read Perez everyday. Now I refuse to click on, because it just increases his ad $$$. He picks the addicts who are killing themselves, like Gummi and LiLo, and just crucifies them. I couldn't take it. I like snark, but he's gone way past it. And who is he anyway? He's overweight, unattractive, and a celeb wannabe.
I really hate this internet tabloid mentality with bloggers. I would not be surprised if LiLo is dead by the end of this year. I don't think for a second she will be able to not drink or take illegal drugs. It is a sad sad state when she clearly needs help and her famewhore family just continues on like everything is OK. Say what you want about Britney Spears, but her family, esp her father came to her rescue and she seems to be living a relatively saner life.
Perez went on record last year when asked who he thought would be the next Hwood celeb to die, and he answered Brittany Murphy. Well, if he really felt that way, why was he crucifying her on his website? LiLo likewise needs help, not public humiliation. And neither did Brittany Murphy nor her husband. It's despicable.

Totally agree. Who is Gummi?

IceKween
05-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Totally agree. Who is Gummi?

Jason Davis, an IV drug addict who comes from one of the wealthiest oil families. His brother is Brandon Davis, who made the 'firecrotch' comment about LiLo. Jason/Gummi was on Millionaire Matchmaker completely fried with track marks all over his body. It was hard to watch. I don't know if Perez is still pummelling him on his website since I don't read it, but he was merciless last time I paid attention.

kimkom
05-25-2010, 11:41 PM
I used to read Perez everyday.

I did too, then all of a sudden I started to get the "ick" feeling every time I visited. He's so hateful, it's hard to read some of the mean things he says about people who are hurting.

I still love TMZ though...:shuffle:

silverstars
05-26-2010, 03:19 AM
I used to read Perez everyday.

Same here. I finally realized that the last thing I needed was the extreme negativity that he projects. I read PopSugar now--they've got the gossip, but they're a lot nicer to the celebrities.

WindSpirit
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
I am anxiously awaiting the day that Perez Hilton gets what is coming to him. That punch in the face a while back was NOTHING compared to what he deserves. I am not saying I want someone to hurt or kill him but I think one day someone will find a way to sue him for everything he has. Fading into oblivion would be nice. But that's not going to happen as long as people read him and media give him a voice. He was on American Idol a week or two ago. He was on Today Show once, I think. Etc. It's incredible since he's just a fat ass whose whole life is drawing semen on people's faces. If there was ever human scum, he is it.

kimkom
05-26-2010, 03:07 PM
It's incredible since he's just a fat ass whose whole life is drawing semen on people's faces. If there was ever human scum, he is it.

That sounds very much like something Perez himself would say about a celebrity... ;) :P