PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Cloudy_Gumdrops
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
I have too and I'm already impatient for January to come. I debated starting a thread, but I figured I might be the only one...:shuffle:

I watch it too.

Loves me some Toby/Emily and Hanna/Lucas. Hanna is just awesome on her own though.

As for MIOBI, I hate to say it, but I'm all for Payson/Sasha. I usually loathe relationships like theirs (I hate Aria/Ezra and Spencer/Wren on PLL), but the actors just have sooooooo much chemistry.

Theatregirl1122
08-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Oh, finally someone admits to watching Pretty Little Liars! I've seen every episode :shuffle:

Oh god, I love it! My step father hates it. It's like the worst thing my mom and I have ever done to him.

Stormy
08-12-2010, 04:56 PM
I read all the Pretty Little Liars books and they were really well done. You could sort of figure out the twist in the last book before it came out, but it was still surprising who A really ended up being. Looks like at least for now, they're following the books as to who A is. I won't say anymore if you haven't read the books. :)

KikiSashaFan
08-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I know who A is in the books too, but I saw an interview recently with Lucy Hale (Aria) and she said that the writers have changed who it is in the show, but I'm wondering if maybe they're just saying that to throw people off.

judiz
08-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Tonight's episode was great but what was up with the pharmacist? Our pharmacist has no problem giving us two or three pills to tie us over while the insurance is getting straightened out.

Lurking Skater
08-18-2010, 01:02 PM
That was total TV fiction. You can buy any amount of pills up to what was prescribed.

I'm hoping that the writers have some huge ugly comeuppance in store for Lauren. I'm tired of her.

Theatregirl1122
08-18-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm hoping that the writers have some huge ugly comeuppance in store for Lauren. I'm tired of her.

It seriously amazes me that anyone believes a word that comes out of her mouth any more.

I'm glad that they didn't just have Kaylie get over her eating disorder because the cute boy told her it was bad. TV shows have a tendency to make things easier than they really are, so I'm glad they didn't go that route.

Hannahclear
08-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Didn't Emily realize that her name and address was in the computer? I mean, duh.....

Lurking Skater
08-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Plus, the pharmacist verified her address when she tried to pick up the meds. Emily's not cut out for a life of crime.

Who wants to bet that Chloe's new job is a stripper?

gratefulmkfan
08-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Didn't Emily realize that her name and address was in the computer? I mean, duh.....

I can believe Emily chose to get her brother his medicine, even though she knew she would have repercussions. Arrested - maybe not in her thoughts, but problems, yes. She loves her brother. It was, at that point, dealing with this particular pharmacist, the right thing for her to do. She tried every way possible, and she had no alternative. Good for her. :lynch: the pharmacist.

Hannahclear
08-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Who wants to bet that Chloe's new job is a stripper?

Me! :rofl:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
08-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I agree with you all that Lauren needs a freaking smackdown, like, yesterday. God, that girl is about a sociopath. It's annoying the way they show her crying off in the shadows. It's not gonna make me feel sorry for her. Just makes me dislike her more because she brings it all on herself.

And yeah, the show is doing a good job with Kaylie's ED. I was a little afraid that she was just gonna be magically cured (like a DJ Tanner thing, heh) after her little talk with Austin. Thankfully, the show didn't do an insta-fix.

Capella
08-18-2010, 11:03 PM
I know I should be over it by now, but I'm still creeped out that Payson's dad is an "Other."

Susan1
08-18-2010, 11:31 PM
The cable kept going out last night between 9:30 and 10!! What happened with Kaylie's eating disorder? Who knows and what did they say? I think I saw just about all the rest (Chloe running out of the Tanner's house, Payson kissing her coach <anything happen after that?).

Susan1
08-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Oh, finally someone admits to watching Pretty Little Liars! I've seen every episode :shuffle:

I don't know how I got so caught up in it either!! I've recorded it so I could watch Hell's Kitchen, and then I watched it on Sunday afternoon. Now they are both over for the season. Maybe I should read the Pretty Little Liars books? I'll have to see if they are at the library.