PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Hannahclear
07-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Loved the granny smackdown on Lauren! :rofl:

judiz
07-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Best part of the show!

genevieve
07-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Especially since it was delivered by Lucille Bluth!

asdf334
07-18-2010, 05:42 PM
The national committee knew about Sasha's history before he was hired at the Rock, if they didn't approve, they could had said something then. There has to be another reason why Biel is so anti-Sasha.

This one is a little out there, but if it's not pure power tripping I wonder if maybe Beals has some connection to the gymnast that died.

judiz
07-18-2010, 08:06 PM
I thought the gymnast who died was Romanian?

asdf334
07-18-2010, 10:51 PM
I thought the gymnast who died was Romanian?

She was- that's why I said the idea was out there. :lol:

judiz
07-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Well it looks like Kaylee is heading towards an eating disorder due to the remark Sasha made and how long before someone finds the ballots that Lauren's dad had to discard when he took the ballot box to the office?

Hannahclear
07-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Well it looks like Kaylee is heading towards an eating disorder due to the remark Sasha made and how long before someone finds the ballots that Lauren's dad had to discard when he took the ballot box to the office?

Do you mean Payson is headed towards an ED? I thought that's where they might be going next week with this whole "artistic gymnast" thing. But then again, I have to watch the epi!

Bostonfan
07-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Watch the episode, it's definitely Kaylee headed for the obligatory gymnastic eating disorder storyline. Sasha didn't say anything in a bad way, so it wasn't presented as "bad coach is harping on a gymnast's weight" approach, thankfully.

I like Payson's storyline. I think it's an interesting look at the whole "power gymnast" vs. "artistic gymnast" and how they have to train differently.

Note to Chloe - RUN! Steve Tanner is a tool.

Stormy
07-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Last night's ep just made me cringe over and over. SUPER cheezy, from Summer getting tipsy to Lauren's award speech to Payson's speech to Sasha. Ugh.

Capella
07-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Definitely not my favorite episode. If this had been the pilot, I probably wouldn't have watched it again.

No Carter in this episode, or the new guy we met in France. It's almost like this was shown out of order or something.

Bostonfan
07-21-2010, 05:22 PM
:lol: The whole show is a big ole cheesefest. Pure cotton candy. Don't look for award-winning writing and acting on these types of shows. It's barely a step up from "Saved By the Bell".

Stormy
07-21-2010, 07:59 PM
True, but some episodes and characters are better than others. I really like Emily and I think Chelsea Hobbs plays her well. OTOH, Kaylie and Josie Loren annoys the crap out of me.

Jeb-seminole
07-22-2010, 02:44 AM
I love this show. It's simple but good. Sure is better than the millions of reality shows that are stupid. They seem to have a reality show for everything. I actually got teary-eyed when Payson got honored last night. I like her character.

genevieve
07-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Urg, now we're going to have to deal with Kaylie trying to get her parents back together while developing an ED :scream:

I really wanted to see more of the Kmetko/Tanner storyline. Chloe was trying to right the wrong of Steve using the time meant to honor his daughter to stump for pres, but you know Emily was hacked off (and understandably so). I imagine this isn't the last we'll hear about it. And yes, I wonder where Steve ditched all the ballots for emily.

The second I saw that WHITE leo I knew something red was destined to make its acquaintance :lol:

I love this show :cool: