PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Theatregirl1122
07-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Have you tried the ABCFamily website? They definitely have them up there. I've seen some episodes on Youtube as well.

I looked on ABC family and they have all of season 1 but only the most recent episode of season two. here (http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CEJ33U8L) is episode 1 on megavideo.

pollyanna
07-09-2010, 08:15 PM
This is the part of the show that's really starting to irk me. Especially because you know 1 or 2 episodes down the road there will be a sappy scene where they all talk about 'sticking together'. How many times does Lauren need to throw them all under the bus or ruin their lives (usually in a completely evil manner) before they wake up and refuse to be friends with her anymore.

Yep.

I'm shocked she hasn't actually been socked in the face yet. If I were Kaylie and she'd tried to ruin my relationship with not only my boyfriend but my parents, my coach, etc., so many times I would have just lost it and kicked her ass. I can't think of a single moment in their relationship where Kaylie has done the wrong thing, but Lauren's treated her absolutely evilly in a completely sociopathic manner.

Yep.

Why was it so obvious to everyone but Emily that the reason Lauren wanted her to see Damon was so she would be caught and thrown off the team? Now if Emily would only develop a backbone and tell Biel about Carter and Lauren.

And yep.

How many more times will Lauren be allowed to ruin the lives and chances of the other girls before they finally completely freeze her out? Weak bit of story-telling IMO, because in real life, this girl would have been kicked to the curb long ago.

Can't blame Emily a bit for choosing Damon, because dayum :swoon:

And now they've thrown a 4th guy into the mix with the dude at the Calais station who ends up at the Rock.

Capella
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm still trying to get past that Emily is only 8 years younger than her mother! (the actresses, that is.)

I thought one of the reasons Sasha was unliked by TPTB was that his athletes have had major injuries (did one die?) so he was deemed too dangerous to be a coach.

I figured Carter chose Lauren over Kaylie was because Lauren puts out. :shuffle:

mkats
07-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Anyone have any thoughts on Nastia's appearance? I missed it :(

genevieve
07-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Erm....I thought Nastia looked about 40 :shuffle:

judiz
07-11-2010, 02:56 AM
She was there mainly to sell Subway, yeah the girls go to France to eat at a Subway.

michiruwater
07-11-2010, 03:43 AM
It was pointless. Especially the first moment she appeared.

Garden Kitty
07-11-2010, 04:19 PM
She made an appearance in the not too subtle sponsor product placement. After that, she played one of the commentators at the French competition.

Aaron MB Fan
07-11-2010, 05:52 PM
i love this show. have been hooked since i started watching it online! i dont mind lauren and the obvious storylines and drama as i find it pretty typical these days.

what i do find annoying is how these gymnasts are on the national team but doing some pretty simple gymnastics. kaylie, as the national champion, is only doing a yurchenko full on vault. emily upgraded her vault to a yurchenko 1-1/2 to win the bronze medal at the club meet with china, and i think that ranks her first at the rock on vault! it would be nice if they could make the level of gymnastic skills a bit more realistic, but i'm guessing it's a lot to ask for the stunt doubles.

genevieve
07-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I'd rather the show do what they are - have lower lever gymnastics, but done realistically with the stunt doubles - than we get in skating movies, where commentators go on and on about ladies and their triple axels (although that probably won't be unrealistic soon enough) and really bad representation of the skating.

judiz
07-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Just a reminder, MIOBI is on tonight!

Hannahclear
07-14-2010, 12:14 AM
I'm totally back into this show. The drama, angst and overall silly storylines really suit my addled brain these days. I always stream it from the ABC Family website the day after.

ballettmaus
07-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Marty was put on leave of absence so he can come back to the Rock when they get Sasha out of there of course! :rolleyes:

No. I like Sasha... also because he's far better looking than Marty :swoon: :shuffle:

judiz
07-14-2010, 02:50 AM
The national committee knew about Sasha's history before he was hired at the Rock, if they didn't approve, they could had said something then. There has to be another reason why Biel is so anti-Sasha.

hirshey girl
07-14-2010, 03:03 AM
The national committee knew about Sasha's history before he was hired at the Rock, if they didn't approve, they could had said something then. There has to be another reason why Biel is so anti-Sasha.

Maybe he turned her down. :D