PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Garden Kitty
03-02-2010, 04:34 PM
I wonder if Universal Sports will show the big match with the Chinese team :lol:

genevieve
03-02-2010, 04:37 PM
It sounds like you're still one episode behind. Last night's episode involved Lauren. So I won't comment. I'm told there's only one more episode next week before they take another break.
yes, I don't have cable so I have to watch episodes after the fact on hulu. Not surprised last night was Lauren-centric since the previous ep was Lo-free. I don't mind the ones that really focus on her, it just gets tiring seeing how extremely selfish and rude she is to everyone around her, including the only people who can put up with her, in the other eps.

Stormy
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Poor Kaylie is all I have to say (won't say more in case some haven't watched it yet!) And poor Emily. I can't believe next week is the season finale, that we went through 10 new episodes already since it started back up. One thing I like about this format is you get 10 straight weeks of new episodes, no reruns! :)

Garden Kitty
03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Does anyone know when the show is returning? Will we have to wait until fall or is there a summer season ?

judiz
03-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Didn't watch the episode because I was watching Johnny on LKL but I read a recap. Did Emily ever explain to Sasha or anyone that without her salary, her family would be unable to pay any bills?

genevieve
03-06-2010, 04:51 AM
Poor Kaylie is all I have to say (won't say more in case some haven't watched it yet!)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but poor Lauren! she finally takes the high road and now I'm guessing the drama that will ensue will send her back to her old conniving ways (so maybe it's Poor us!).

And poor Damon too...I understand that Emily had gotten a huge shock and crisis but WTF is up with her not even letting the man speak. And right after they said they love each other too (((Emily and Damon shippers))).

One bright note: Yay Payson for conquering her fear and returning to gymnastics :cheer2:

michiruwater
06-29-2010, 03:40 AM
New episode aired tonight - anyone watch?

Garden Kitty
06-29-2010, 03:48 AM
I started late so I"m only about half way through it.

genevieve
06-29-2010, 05:07 AM
ooo! I didn't know a new season was starting - I have to wait until tomorrow to watch on hulu. Thanks for the heads up

michiruwater
06-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Yeah, I missed all the last 10 episodes cause I could never make the Monday night airing. And the one time I tried all my roommates kept making fun of me :shuffle:

So I've been having my own marathon the past two days. Lauren is such a beast when watching it all in a row.

genevieve
06-29-2010, 05:42 AM
That's how I watched it - 5 or 6 eps in a row until the last couple when I was caught up and would just watch the day after an ep aired.

Theatregirl1122
06-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Lauren was really nasty in this episode. There are 12 members of the National team in this TV show. Why does she think that she should get to go to everything? I'm still trying to decide why Carter would decide to be with the really unpleasant girl instead of the nice girl.

I've lost the thread of why the national team lady is so desperate to get rid of Sasha.

judiz
06-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Watched the show last night, looks like a major war brewing between Sasha and the gymnastics federation. Not sure what will happen to Payson and wondering who will be kicked off team if she succeeds?

Theatregirl1122
06-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Watched the show last night, looks like a major war brewing between Sasha and the gymnastics federation. Not sure what will happen to Payson and wondering who will be kicked off team if she succeeds?

I'm not sure anyone gets kicked off. I think they just add her as a 13th.

Garden Kitty
06-30-2010, 12:46 AM
Lauren was really nasty in this episode. There are 12 members of the National team in this TV show. Why does she think that she should get to go to everything? I'm still trying to decide why Carter would decide to be with the really unpleasant girl instead of the nice girl.

I've lost the thread of why the national team lady is so desperate to get rid of Sasha.

I assume because the nice girl had been ignoring him for a long time and saying she wanted nothing to do with him (whether or not he deserved it), while the mean girl was giving him a place to stay and being incredibly supportive of him.

I don't think they've given us all the backstory on the national team lady and Sasha. I'm sure there is going to be some history between the two.