PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Graceful05
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Yeah, agreed - I don't know that they can draw this out for the next four years, you know? So it must be coming up pretty soon - especially since they have the team together already and are training and Kaylie's even doing promotional stuff for it already, right?

Speaking of, anyone see the promos for tonight's ep? Kelly Parker is back and she's training with the girls now! Can we say drama? :P

genevieve
01-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Yea, I notice they kept talking about NATIONALS and Olympics (which at least once someone mentioned was in 2012)...and nothing in between. :lol:

Graceful05
01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Well, in last night's episode, Payson said she was winning Nationals next year and they were all going to be at the Olympics together next year (I think?) What do you think of her coaching the girls?

judiz
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I think Payson would be a good coach but she rather go to the Olympics as an athlete.

libby
01-13-2010, 01:53 AM
The show was renewed for a second season today:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/the-secret-life-of-the-american-teenager-and-make-it-or-break-it-renewed/33904

Graceful05
01-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Yay!

Has anyone been keeping up this season? I feel so bad for Payson but I hope that she will eventually come to terms with her injury and help coach the girls, because eesh, they need a voice of reason among them!

libby
01-21-2010, 01:04 AM
I enjoyed the episode this week, even though it was pretty unrealistic that Kaylie would be given a private plane to fly all of her friends to an award ceremony in LA. I seriously doubt that even Olympic gold medalist gymnasts like Nastia Lukin would get that kind of treatment, much less a mere National Champ.

It wouldn't hurt the show to be a bit more realistic about the amount of attention a sport like gymnastics gets most of the time - it's not like the top gymnasts get treated like top basketball or football players in the US.

pollyanna
01-21-2010, 05:26 AM
Lauren is all kinds of :EVILLE: Convincing Kaylie that she misses her and will be on her best behavior and stay away from Carter, and next moment, telling Carter he can stay at her house as long as he wants. The mind games she is playing on Kaylie = :EVILLE: But then she goes and saves Kaylie's arse from being busted by the press. WTF? :confused:

eta: corrected name of character. Thanks, iDanceonice. :) I really shouldn't post this late at night.

iDanceonice
01-21-2010, 05:51 AM
Lauren is all kinds of :EVILLE: Convincing Payson that she misses her and will be on her best behavior and stay away from Carter, and next moment, telling Carter he can stay at her house as long as he wants. The mind games she is playing on Payson = :EVILLE: But then she goes and saves Payson's arse from being busted by the press. WTF? :confused:

I think you are talking about Kaylie, the National Champion. :) Payson is the girl with the back injury.

Graceful05
01-21-2010, 11:04 PM
re: Lauren - OMG I know!!! Always has something up her sleeve. Plus she's blackmailing Nicky! (BTW - anyone else like the Payson/Nicky budding romance??) I was pretty sure that Carter wasn't immune to her schemes, but after this past episode, I don't know anymore. I hope Kaylie sees through her too!

genevieve
01-23-2010, 09:28 AM
wheee, just got caught up on the last couple of weeks. Not enough gymnastics in these eps but loving batshit Lauren, Emily/Damon, vain self-centered Kaylie and the goofiness of Emily's mom. I love this show! :lol:

Graceful05
01-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Thought you guys might get a good laugh out of this MIOBI spoof - some guys from UCLA decided to recap the first season and I gotta say, it's pretty spot on, lol. (The one who plays Kaylie is so over-the-top amazing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEoLeHIRdiQ

judiz
02-06-2010, 07:14 PM
So now there is a doctor who can fix Payson's back but will her parents tell her? What do you think? I saw the spoiler on ABCFamily so I know the answer, I'll pm it to anyone who can't wait for Monday's episode.

genevieve
03-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Just got caught up on the last couple eps...that Kelly Parker is such a brat! And we're back to Leo v. Damon battling for Emily's affections. I like them both but am rooting for Damon. It was rather nice having an episode without Lauren's antics, especially after the previous ep.

Bostonfan
03-02-2010, 12:24 PM
It sounds like you're still one episode behind. Last night's episode involved Lauren. So I won't comment. I'm told there's only one more episode next week before they take another break.