PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

TreSk8sAZ
08-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Oh, I totally notice it, and it's one fo the things that makes the show maddening at this point. What do Kaylie, Payson and especially Emily even talk to Lauren anymore?

The worst part is, they don't have to say anything to her and she still does something horrible!

judiz
09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Opinions on the season finale?

Hannahclear
09-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Why the heck isn't the finale up on ABC Family website? I've been looking forward to it! :drama:

Spareoom
09-01-2010, 04:00 PM
It's on Hulu, if you want to watch it there (I think Hulu is far superior to ABC's video player anyway).

Cloudy_Gumdrops
09-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Bleh, Lauren! I'm giving up hope of her ever getting a comeupance. And no, you stupid show! Her mother's death doesn't count in any way shape or form. Her joining the chorus for Sasha just made me madder. She's the one who sent the picture to Beals in the freaking first place! Of course she gets everything she wants.

Okay, enough Lauren hate. I find myself liking Steve for some reason. Too bad he and miss holy roller are back together.

So glad Sasha and Summer broke up. Maybe when he comes back he'll be back to his old self, hopefully.

What the hell happened to Kelly Parker? It's like she just ceased to exist . This girl has been 1 or 2 the whole freaking time, so even if the actress wasn't available or whatever, they could've at least mentioned some injury that took her out of contention or something.

Kaylie's storyline continued to progress nicely, but that whole speech from Austin was cringe worthy. I mean, I like the idea of him and Kaylie, but that was just uncomfortable.

Payson's still my fave, but her whole tryout was ridiculous. They couldn't show her do at least 1 tumbling pass? That's par for the course on MIOBI though.

Bela was funny. I'm sooooo conflicted about him. All the things we've heard about him from the gymnasts make him seem like not such a good guy, but his public persona is so charming.

Stormy
09-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Um, yes, I was wondering what happened to Kelly too! She should have been at World Team Trials, right?

Super cheeeeeeeze-y finale, but I was happy with the way things were wrapped up.

hirshey girl
09-01-2010, 05:24 PM
What the hell happened to Kelly Parker? It's like she just ceased to exist . This girl has been 1 or 2 the whole freaking time, so even if the actress wasn't available or whatever, they could've at least mentioned some injury that took her out of contention or something.

I'm ashamed that I know this, but the actress who plays Kelly is also on the Jonas Brothers show (I have a daughter who watches the show.:o). Wonder if there was a conflict in shooting? You're right though, they could've at least said she was injured.

I'm over the whole Lauren thing. She's just tiring to watch and she, her father and Summer deserve each other (the Summer character is also really annoying). I didn't watch the whole thing-I was flipping back and forth between MIOBI and Glee. What I saw was pretty cringe-worthy and not sure I'll watch when it returns. It's not feeling like a guilty pleasure anymore. :confused:

Hannahclear
09-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Super cheeeeeeeze-y finale, but I was happy with the way things were wrapped up.

I agree. They really laid it on thick, but it was still awesome. Can't wait for the next season.

Bostonfan
09-01-2010, 08:15 PM
The whole Summer asking God who she should be with, and then seeing a weeping Steve Tanner at that precise moment in the church had me HOWLING with laughter. Cheese overload!!!

RockTheTassel
09-01-2010, 09:27 PM
I knew the finale would be terrible, but it was even worse than predicted. Summer crying at church, Emily being led out of The Rock in handcuffs, Payson making the World team with her gymnastics-free floor routine, Lauren being Lauren... :blah:

chipso1
09-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I loved how ALL four Rock girls made it to the World team. Even Payson, who did absolutely zero tumbling in her floor routine. Mmmhmm. Right.

I also loved how Austin or whatever his name is was able to run down to the beam and catch Kaylie in time. Perfect timing, I guess.

As a whole, this finale was underwhelming. :yawn:

TreSk8sAZ
09-01-2010, 11:30 PM
I have to agree with what everyone was saying.

1) Okay, I know Nicole Anderson has been busy filming a ton of stuff, but hello? Didn't they say Kelly Parker's name in the episode where they were naming who was eligible to go to World's trials? I swear they did.

2) I'm sorry, but Lauren's just ugh. Plus, did anyone else notice at the end that she, Summer and Steve were all eating together, yet they made a point of Lauren being mad at Steve and handing the photo to Sasha at the gym?

3) Kaylie and Austin are fine, but the speech was really too much. Wouldn't it have been better to talk about his sister again rather than ubercheese?

4) Payson's floor routine, and the crying over Sasha's letter at the end. The story was played out at the trials. No more was needed.

5) Lack of gymnastics overall. I know it's the busy season for the gymnast doubles, but one pass per event is silly, except on vault.

6) Ellen Beals in general. Enough already.

Though, as the writer said this morning "a finale isn't about satisfaction." (okay, she went on to say "it's about wonder" but the first half was more apt).

Theatregirl1122
09-02-2010, 01:02 AM
So maybe she does realize it, but just doesn't do anything about it. The problem is Lauren constantly being evil (with no decent qualities) is sort of ruining the show for me. I'm tired of "what plot is she going to hatch today?" I agree - she is no longer sympathetic or the character that you love to hate. I just hate her. :lynch:

Ellen Beals is really too much as well. But at least the national committee seems to be prepared to ignore her entirely. I was pretty annoyed with the Payson somehow makes the team even though she only did (and seemingly only can do. It's not like she's practiced anything else) one event that included no tumbling passes and she wasn't even eligible.

Capella
09-02-2010, 05:09 AM
I knew the finale would be terrible, but it was even worse than predicted...Emily being led out of The Rock in handcuffs, ...Not only in handcuffs--she was BAREFOOT! I mean, they'll wait for her to do her vault, but they won't wait for her to put on some shoes?

I was still :watch: though. :)

Aaron MB Fan
09-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Wasn't it mentioned in a previous episode that Kelly Parker got injured (I think she sprained her ankle in France) and was out for the rest of the season?

Or am I totally making that up? :lol: