PDA

View Full Version : Any Make It or Break It Fans?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Theatregirl1122
08-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Who wants to bet that Chloe's new job is a stripper?

I thought the point was that she doesn't have a new job?

Didn't Emily realize that her name and address was in the computer? I mean, duh.....

When the cops showed up, she pretty much looked like she was expecting it. So I think she weighed the risks and decided she needed to get his medicine anyways.

judiz
08-19-2010, 12:06 AM
The cable kept going out last night between 9:30 and 10!! What happened with Kaylie's eating disorder? Who knows and what did they say? I think I saw just about all the rest (Chloe running out of the Tanner's house, Payson kissing her coach <anything happen after that?).

Austin tried to get Kaylie to eat, she kept making excuses why she couldn't, finally Austin told her about his sister who almost died from anorexia. Kaylee admitted she was training and dieting hard but that night they showed her writing down how many calories were in her dinner and apparently programming the treadmill to burn them off. Emily was arrested for stealing Brian's medicine after the pharmacy wouldn't give it her because she didn't have the money to pay for it.

mkats
08-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Thoughts on this week's episode? I really want someone to just punch Ellen Beals in the face already.

Supposedly Bela Karolyi stars next week as Sasha's father :rofl:

judiz
08-27-2010, 03:18 AM
I cannot believe that Lauren would send Ellen a copy of that photo and then not care that it would embarrass Payson. I hate Lauren's dad for keeping her from her mom, I hope she finds out from Summer the truth about what happened at nationals. I feel sorry for Emily but she should had called 911 for Brian and not stolen the medication. The spoiller in the above post is correct, it's being advertised on ABC Family and the website and MIOBI twitter. Kaylee's eating disorder is being discovered by everyone.

pollyanna
08-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Thoughts on this week's episode? I really want someone to just punch Ellen Beals in the face already.

Supposedly Bela Karolyi stars next week as Sasha's father :rofl:

Maybe the character in your spoiler will do just that. :watch:

Garden Kitty
08-27-2010, 08:44 PM
The spoiler may be the highlight of the season for me! :rofl:

genevieve
08-28-2010, 07:45 AM
UGH!!! Lauren is just irredeemable at this point. I mean, they handled the sitch with her dad telling her about her mom - you can see why she's such a freaking mess - but it's too late, I just don't care. She should be begging Ellen Beals to be her new mom instead of Summer, cause lauren's on the road to being a mini-Ellen.

The Payson/Sasha thing - I was just :lol: that the kiss just happened to end up framed perfectly in the video frame, even though based on how sasha had approached her, his back should be to the camera. And it's just not realistic that Sasha would have left the camera there all night after that happened. Sigh.....are we EVER gonna know why Ellen Beals hates him so much?

Normally I love the Emily Kmetko storylines, but this one was a dud. And her sitting there listening but not SAYING anything as her bf walks out the door was just aggravating :wall:

Looks like Chloe isn't a stipper - just a cocktail waitress! But when they started showing the shoes and stockings I thought maybe they'd go all the way and make her a hooker :eek: Then I remembered this airs on ABC Family

But hey why not? I remember asking my dad when I was about 9 what a hooker was, because a character on the Love Boat had said she was one :lol:

luvsasha2
08-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Lauren seems to be a sociopath at this point. Wow.

^I agree about Emily. Why didn't she just run after him and say you're totally wrong about Razor (who names their kid Razor anyway?), there could never be anyone for me but you. Now that would have been romantic :)

^^I think Ellen hates Sasha because he won't bow to her.

genevieve
08-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Anyone else creeped out by how much Sasha was focusing on Payson in the final convo with Summer? It felt a little like an awakening of how much her really really cares for Payson (as in too much).

Cloudy_Gumdrops
08-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Lauren is pretty damned irredeemable at this point, but unfortunately, the show's creator seems to think Lauren is sympathetic and is constantly paying for what she does. Are TPTB really that oblivious to what the audience sees? There seems to be a huge disconnect between what they see and what we see.

Emily & Razor have waaaaayyyyy more chemistry than her and Damon.

Poor Kaylie. At least her mom is starting to realize that she's got a problem though.

Theatregirl1122
08-29-2010, 06:33 AM
I agree about Emily. Why didn't she just run after him and say you're totally wrong about Razor (who names their kid Razor anyway?), there could never be anyone for me but you. Now that would have been romantic :)

My guess would be that his parents didn't name him that. I'm assuming he probably just calls himself Razor to sound more :rockstar: That or his parents were doing a lot of coke/thought they were rockstars.

luvsasha2
08-29-2010, 05:30 PM
^^oh duh. :duh: I don't know why I didn't think of that. His "real" name is probably Frank or something

Emily and Razor?? I'm on the Emily + Damon forever team :)

genevieve
08-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Emily has had so very many options, and had great chemistry with them all - no surprise, she's the best looking and most interesting of all the girls :D - but I'm totally an Emily/Damon shipper

TreSk8sAZ
08-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Lauren is pretty damned irredeemable at this point, but unfortunately, the show's creator seems to think Lauren is sympathetic and is constantly paying for what she does. Are TPTB really that oblivious to what the audience sees? There seems to be a huge disconnect between what they see and what we see.

Actually, the writer (Holly Sorenson) just tweeted the other day: "have you ever noticed, tho, that that girl who is really good at manipulating and getting her own way... rarely rarely gets caught?"

So maybe she does realize it, but just doesn't do anything about it. The problem is Lauren constantly being evil (with no decent qualities) is sort of ruining the show for me. I'm tired of "what plot is she going to hatch today?" I agree - she is no longer sympathetic or the character that you love to hate. I just hate her. :lynch:

I also kind of wish the show would get back to the gymnastics from first season and not the uber-drama they've had lately. I like drama, don't get me wrong, but it's all drama.

genevieve
08-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Actually, the writer (Holly Sorenson) just tweeted the other day: "have you ever noticed, tho, that that girl who is really good at manipulating and getting her own way... rarely rarely gets caught?"

Oh, I totally notice it, and it's one fo the things that makes the show maddening at this point. What do Kaylie, Payson and especially Emily even talk to Lauren anymore?