PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition FSU Pens Baby!

Pages : [1] 2 3

SHARPIE
10-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Nevermind Christmas Cards (That I always forget to send anyway lol) ... This year the must have FSU accessory is an exremely stylin' Pen!

Complete with :sekret: and :drama: on the design, I will start dispatching these out next week ... I do have to recoup the costs and postage on them so prices are as follows:

(This is International Post)

1 pen and postage - $6 USD ... for any more (Maximum of five) just add an extra $2 to your order per pen.

Paypal the cost to webmaster@fsuniverse.net with your address to send aforementioned pen/pens too and I will email you when I send them, sorry I wont be sending til next week but Im at TEB :P

(And yes, I will have some on me at TEB!)

The postage zone covers International areas - For people in the UK, postage is obviously going to be less so email me (Im bad at answering PMs) at the above address for a rate. :)

(Those with a keen eye may notice that the price changed from $5 for 1 pen to $6... I just checked postage prices again sorry and forgot to factor in bloomin' paypal fees!... ... those that ordered before it was changed, dont worry I'll send them out at the price that was advertised at the time xoxo )

SHARPIE
10-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Blue ink, swiss made and they take refills btw :P

Garden Kitty
10-13-2009, 07:19 PM
I can just imagine how much snarkier the snarks will be when written with this pen!

timing
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
I've ordered mine :)

Finnice
10-13-2009, 08:12 PM
If you have some in TEB, I would love to have one or two.

genevieve
10-13-2009, 08:25 PM
This will be the must-have accessory for the Oly season!!! :D

HisWeirness
10-13-2009, 08:29 PM
We should have a photo contest...like:

Best photo of figure skater/coach/etc. with FSU pen
Best photo of FSU pen in an obskure/beautiful part of the world
Best use of FSU pen

maija
10-13-2009, 08:45 PM
We should have a photo contest...like:

Best photo of figure skater/coach/etc. with FSU pen
Best photo of FSU pen in an obskure/beautiful part of the world
Best use of FSU pen

That would be funny!
... but could we first get one photo of the pen, please!

genevieve
10-13-2009, 08:46 PM
And of course - photo of someone writing FSU holiday cards with their pen! :P

emason
10-13-2009, 08:59 PM
I've ordered mine :)

Ditto: these will make great stocking stuffers for my friends.

Anya
10-14-2009, 09:22 AM
I'd like to have one at TEB too :)

Ozzisk8tr
10-14-2009, 10:01 AM
I read this as FSU Penis baby. :eek:

deedeelocks
10-14-2009, 10:02 AM
I add myself to the ones who would like one at TEB! :)

modern_muslimah
10-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I'll be ordering one for myself on Friday to use at work. I would love to order before then but being that I'm broke ass former college student paying off student loans and living from paycheck to paycheck, I won't be able to buy before Friday. I can't wait! :D

Angelskates
10-14-2009, 12:29 PM
Sharpie, is there any way to pay in Australian dollars? I get charged an extra fee for foreign currency :( but I really want a pen or more (NaNoWriMo coming up!). Sadly, I can not get one at TEB because I will not be there :wuzrobbed but I can take a photo of my pen at the Great Wall :HA!: