PDA

View Full Version : "V" - the new 2009 tv series...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Buzz
03-24-2010, 01:25 PM
I did indeed. Cannot wait until the new episode! :respec:

star_gazer11
03-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Tomorrow! :cheer: If there are other Canadians with satellite with this problem: The Good Wife, V, and Parenthood all on at the same time - in addition to watching one of V or Parenthood at the east coast channel and the other later on the west coast feed; try watching The Good Wife on Global instead of CBS with time shifting (for me it'll work with the Saskatchewan broadcast, thank goodness!)

Buzz
03-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the reminder!!!! :cheer2:

HeatherC
03-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Not that it's going to help anyone now that it's nearly the end of the day now but SyFy is running a V marathon today with the original series. Its been going on all day but I think they're airing the last parts of it tomorrow afternoon including the three part miniseries, "V: The Final Battle". I wish I could have posted this sooner but I don't have FSU access at work anymore. Anyway, I LOVE the cheesy old version of this show and I am very excited about the new V's return tomorrow night. No more long waits ABC!! :biggrinbo

BaileyCatts
03-31-2010, 03:06 AM
well THAT was an interesting way to kick off the second half of the season!! :eek: at the first two minutes!!

HeatherC
03-31-2010, 03:09 AM
Erica kicks so much ass. I love her! :kickass: :respec:

Buzz
03-31-2010, 03:13 AM
I wanna see our friendly alien Ryan tell his gf she is having a alien baby! hehehehehe :watch:

BaileyCatts
03-31-2010, 03:59 AM
Uhm ..... human pregnant lady with the lizard baby in her belly is creeping me out. :wideeyes:

And so is the kinky lizard sex scene!!! :eek: :wideeyes:

PrincessLeppard
03-31-2010, 04:00 AM
And then she ate him! Awesome. :watch:

HisWeirness
03-31-2010, 04:03 AM
Well...that was skary at the end! :yikes:

I keep getting confused with Losties and cylons when I watch V. ;)

HeatherC
03-31-2010, 04:49 AM
I love this show. I love the twists, I love the characters, I'm totally shipping Jack and Erica, love the alien baby story with Ryan and Val (OMG, did anyone else think she was going to eat that mouse?!? I wasn't ready for that type of scene tonight, LOL), and I love evil Anna and the battle brewing between her and the Resistance. Bring on next week's show! :biggrinbo

BTW-My brain usually gets totally frakked over during Lost and now I get to watch non stop action on V right after it. I may not sleep on Tuesday nights ever again, LOL :rofl: :lol: :D

manhn
03-31-2010, 07:25 AM
Ahh, Father Hotness shirtless and Juliet with a sexy new 'do. And then new hottie terrorist. LOVE THEM.

Juliet's son, on the other hand, is annoying. When is he gonna be eaten?

Buzz
04-14-2010, 02:03 PM
LOVED Last night's episode!!!!! :cheer2: I cannot wait until the next new episode. I hope the new kid stay's in the show and I am surprised a bit that they killed off Georgie. I also want to know how long it is gonna take before Anna realises there is a mole in her hierachy and cannot wait until Ryan has to explain what he is to his girlfriend. hehehe :watch:

genevieve
04-14-2010, 03:57 PM
I missed last week's ep because I was more than disappointed with the first episode after such a long break, but The Good Wife was showing a rerun last night so I watched - now THAT is the episode I've been waiting for! Tyler is still a sulky brat and I want someone to kill his character, but aside from anything to do with him, that was awesome.

I hope Ryan is able to find his gf before she does something silly like go to the Vs (which is totally where I think she'll end up). But I missed how she got into that safe. Did she just call a repair man? why was she just given an override access code?

The glowing marble was fun, but it seemed like mole V on the ship could have been a bit more discreet when talking into it. In the room with Georgie I kept expecting him to turn around and find Anna's #2 guy standing there.

And Scott Wolf finally is starting to show his age. I bet it was makeup, too!! :lol:

Buzz
04-14-2010, 04:05 PM
YEP! She called a repairman! I want to see the look on her face when Ryan tells her; "Honey you are having a lizard!" hehehehe :EVILLE: