PDA

View Full Version : "V" - the new 2009 tv series...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Orable
05-19-2010, 05:39 AM
I liked when Joshua called Lisa his Queen. :glamor:
That was the best moment of the episode! Those two have mad chemistry :o

I'm thinking Marcus is a super secret 5th columner - he did seem to be a bit too smirky at the end when he told Anna that she was experiencing human emotions...they cannot resurrect Debonair Joshua just to have him skinned alive! :mitchell:

Norlite
05-19-2010, 11:08 AM
I fell asleep and missed it. :wuzrobbed:

walei
05-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Am I the only one that suspects a little that Erica is a V? There were (to me) several small nudges in previous episodes... such as Tyler's dad and some of her interactions/dialogues with Ryan.

SO pumped this is picked up for a 2nd season, I need a kick ass show to invest in after LOST end... :(

Buzz
05-20-2010, 12:04 AM
That possibility never occured to me, but as much as I love hottie priest he is beginning to bug me. He fed information to Chad that he promptly fed to Anna. It caused the fifth column to be framed. And again he goes for giving information to Chad which again he feeds to Anna which got the V sympathizers arrested and most likely killed. Still Jack continues to believe no matter how much doubts surround Chad to still trust him. That little story line I have a bit of a problem with. Why trust someone who you know is an informer to carry messages for you? It puts at risk the people who are supposed to receive that message. All for the sake of giving Chad as much chance as possible to prove himself no matter how many times he betrays them.