PDA

View Full Version : "V" - the new 2009 tv series...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Norlite
05-12-2010, 03:35 AM
I missed last week's show (meant to watch it on Hulu or abc.com) but this week's is all ready awesome. I love this show! :D

You missed last week? So you don't know that it was revealed that the other woman FBI agent, the dark haired one, is a V.

I just realized what bugs me about this version of V. Seems in the old one from the 80's we saw lots more lizardness of the Vs.

I miss that. :lol:

HeatherC
05-12-2010, 03:43 AM
You missed last week? So you don't know that it was revealed that the other woman FBI agent, the dark haired one, is a V.

I just realized what bugs me about this version of V. Seems in the old one from the 80's we saw lots more lizardness of the Vs.

I miss that. :lol:

AHHHH, I didn't know that but I had a big feeling something was up with her! Does Erica know that yet? It seems like she does but I don't know for sure. I really need to sit down and watch last week's episode soon! I taped it last week but my tape got messed up (I know, I know....I should have a DVR but I have no money so I have to live with what I've got, LOL) so that's why I'm a little behind. Hopefully I can watch it tomorrow night. :D

Buzz
05-12-2010, 04:55 AM
I love Anna! She does evil soooo well! Bratty boy is still in the dark about his gf but I wonder just how deep does Lisa's doubts run? And what's up with Hobbs?! His cohorts already know that he was on all sorts of watch lists so what is he hidding? And what is Val's baby going to look like? ANd I think hottie Priest is more of a weak link in that group than anyone else. Especially since no one else but him knows he got that bogus vaccine from the Vs in him. Can hardly wait until next week's final!

Here is the promo for next week's season's finale. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnvX5tHfn4&feature=player_embedded

The Village Idiot
05-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Does the crew know Hobbes has the hard drive? And who did Hobbes get the intel from to find Peterson(?). I feel like I should know her.

PrincessLeppard
05-19-2010, 03:44 AM
Arg. The hot, possibly gay V just got shot. Damn.

HeatherC
05-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Darn it, I liked Joshua. :fragile: (And I take it Anna killed Val too?! Wow, they're dropping like flies tonight! :eek: )

There's still time left but I'm loving this show right now. Erica is still all kinds of :kickass: and I am SO THANKFUL this show got picked up for another season! :cheer:

PrincessLeppard
05-19-2010, 03:59 AM
We wuz robbed of seeing half human, half alien baby! :mitchell:

jeffisjeff
No, not dead!

mon125
I love this show! This episode was so:kickass:
I cannot wait for next season!

Buzz
05-19-2010, 04:04 AM
I love this show! This episode was so:kickass:
I cannot wait for next season!

X 10!!!!!

Also soooooo glad Joshua is not dead and I wanted to see the alien baby!!!!!! :wuzrobbed

HeatherC
05-19-2010, 04:24 AM
YAY JOSHUA!!!! :biggrinbo Does this mean that the second in command guy is a good guy or just that Joshua's identity is still all right? That part kind of threw me for a loop but I'm thrilled he's still alive. :cheer:

I LOVED the little smile that was on Lisa's face as her mother was feeling her first human emotions after the death of the soldiers. Sucks to have bad things happen, doesn't it Anna?! LOL :EVILLE:

Erica totally rocks. I am SO thrilled Elizabeth Mitchell finally has a :kickass: show that is going to make it to a second season! I think this is the first show in her entire career that has made it that far which is shocking considering what a great actress she is and how long she's been in the business. This show is jam packed with potential for her. I loved her determination is seeing out their plan. I really enjoy her interactions with Lisa and I look forward to more of that next season. Her comments after she threw the bomb into the pit of soldiers rocked. Do not mess with a mother! :respec:

I loved Father Jack leaving his parrish. I never minded that he was a priest but I think there's more story potential with him out of there. And I still think the main priest guy is a V and don't want Jack around him anymore. While I'm glad they're moving him out of the church, I hope they don't totally write off his faith. That's an interesting aspect to him and I don't want to see that go away.

FINALLY, Chad realizes Anna is the bad guy! It took him long enough, LOL ;) What exactly was she doing to the Live Aboard people?! It looks like she was either skinning them alive or reaching into their brains with some slicing thing. Either way it was creepy. :yikes:

Ryan better not be turning back into a bad V. I didn't like that part and I hope he somehow managed to not let Anna get back into his head. Bummed we didn't get to see the baby but I remember how cheesy the baby looked in the original series so maybe they wanted to avoid those types of comments. Loved the tail coming out and wrapping around Ryan's finger though. That was actually kind of sweet. :)

Hobbs is still awesome although I keep wondering about his loyalties to the Fifth Column. I guess the more the V's honk him off, the more determined he'll be to kick the crap out of them, LOL :P

I am SOOOO glad this was not a series finale! Can you imagine how annoying it would be to watch that red sky light up at the end of the episode and realize that you'll NEVER know what was going to come next?!? I can't wait for next season!! :rollin:

HisWeirness
05-19-2010, 04:28 AM
I liked when Joshua called Lisa his Queen. :glamor:

Glad they brought Joshua back to life, but not if they are just going to...execute him. :shuffle: I hope not. Yay for second season! :cheer2:

Buzz
05-19-2010, 04:51 AM
I hope we see Joshua escapes with the baby and Ryan. But..... ABC's fall schedule has been released and V is not on it. The article says V was probably pushed to mid season. If so, this move could kill the show. :( The actor who plays Joshua Mark Hilreth is Canada! :cheer2:

http://www.tv.com/abcs-fall-schedule-pushes-v-to-midseason/story/22967.html

HeatherC
05-19-2010, 04:55 AM
I hope we see Joshua escapes with the baby and Ryan. But..... ABC's fall schedule has been released and V is not on it. The article says V was probably pushed to mid season. If so, this move could kill the show. :( The actor who plays Joshua Mark Hilreth is Canada! :cheer2:

http://www.tv.com/abcs-fall-schedule-pushes-v-to-midseason/story/22967.html

It hasn't hurt Lost too much to be a midseason show so I think V will be all right as long as they don't do that stupid haitus thing again. They were supposed to only be a midseason show this year but got bumped up due to the good reviews so now they can keep promoting the show all through the fall and get everyone excited for it to debut midseason. SO excited for season two!! :cheer:

Twilight1
05-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Looking forward to the 2nd season too. Haven't watched the final episode but I love spoilers so loved reading the synopsis. :)