PDA

View Full Version : "V" - the new 2009 tv series...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Buzz
04-28-2010, 03:58 AM
Anyone else watch tonight's episode? I loved it! "V" and Flashforward have improved significantly since their return for the olympic hiatus. Hopefully they will both return for another season. :)

http://www.rbr.com/tv-cable/tv-cable_ratings/23707.html

Rock2
04-28-2010, 04:08 AM
Me, too! I work for Warner Bros, the producer of this show and my job is to manage the DVD releases in Canada. I want this show to keep going...helps me hit my number!

I'm trying not to read the posts too closely because I only saw the pilot. I'll watch it all on DVD when it comes out.

(Feel free to check out "Human Target" while you're at it...and we're looking for more support for Fringe, too!) :)

BaileyCatts
04-28-2010, 04:21 AM
It still amazes me how Anna can look like a super-confident sexy woman yet lizard-like at the same time. :lol: Excellent casting decision! I mean I totally buy her as a lizard, ya know?! :rofl:

HeatherC
04-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Glad I'm not the only one still enjoying V and I really want it to return next season too. The 18-49 demo ratings are pretty good for it and it's one of ABCs highest downloaded shows too, so hopefully those two things help it get renewed for another season. I think it gets better and better every week. I love Erica and all her turmoil, Father Jack is still great (and hot :swoon: ), Hobbs is awesome, and I like Ryan (and Val) more as the show goes on. Anna still creeps me out but I'm starting to like Lisa and think she may play a bigger role in the Fifth Column soon if she keeps feeling those human emotions from her relationship with Tyler (who still has twit tendancies but he's more tolerable now, LOL). That Visitor soldier totally wigged me out with how he just wouldn't die tonight. Dang! What kind of army is coming to earth?!? :eek:

Buzz
04-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Last night's episode did not do too good hopefully ABC will decide to stick with the show and give it a chance.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-4-28-tv-ratings-ncis-duo-can-t-top-idol-glee-on-tuesday

BaileyCatts
04-29-2010, 02:49 AM
^^ This is what I don't understand ... there are four million people watching the show and they don't think that is good enough? FOUR MILLION PEOPLE??????? And they think they should yank it and put on some new show that people might not watch at all? I don't get it. :confused:

HeatherC
04-29-2010, 05:14 AM
V's biggest problem right now is that they didn't debut at the start of the season and they were gone during the Olympics giving The Good Wife (which I don't watch but I hear is a pretty good show) time to take hold of that timeslot. I hope they really look at where to put V in their lineup so they can give it a chance to succeed. I think it's getting killed by too many people who have committed to TGW all ready. I still maintain that ABC pays a lot of attention to the downloads (and web viewing) of their own shows so hopefully that stays strong for V to let ABC know that the show does have a lot of fans. I really cannot handle any more of my fave shows disappearing after only one season especially with Lost going off the air this year. :fragile: :eek:

manhn
05-05-2010, 05:27 AM
Anna is one tough cookie. Breaking your daughter's legs?!?!?!

Buzz
05-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Anna and Erica finally come face to face in next weeks episode! I can hardly wait! :cheer2:

HisWeirness
05-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Of course the Cylon is a V...:P

jeffisjeff
05-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Loved the Thornbirds quip at the beginning of the episode. :lol:

Buzz
05-05-2010, 11:52 PM
For some reason I did not see the preview of next weeks episode last night and when in search of it on youtube. So here it is for those of us who did not see it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy9FdJa_bsI

The Village Idiot
05-09-2010, 09:33 AM
So I finally caught up on the post-O's V episodes. So to go back a few eps...Ryan's gf getting on the train w/o him. She said the anti-R6 serum was working so she'd be safe and buh bye. Uh, did that soldier not just hunt them down and nearly kill them with them escaping by the skin of their teeth? What made her sure that they wouldn't be found and she'd be safe? Did I miss something? Or was it lazy writing?

Loving the show though, though I wish I'd waited until the season was over to catch up on all the episodes. Waiting for the next one is hard!

manhn
05-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I am not sure she really feels safe. She just didn't want Ryan anywhere near her, and I can't blame her.

HeatherC
05-12-2010, 03:25 AM
OMG, Anna is BEYOND evil! :eek: I knew she was pretty evil inside but I can't believe she actually beat up her own daughter for this big elaborate plan to throw the Fifth Column under the bus and gain more sympathy from the people. I guess it makes sense with their bigger plan but what parent actually does that to their child? That's insane and she really doesn't have any feelings at all! Wow. :eek:

I missed last week's show (meant to watch it on Hulu or abc.com) but this week's is all ready awesome. I love this show! :D