PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

bobalina77
01-12-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm wondering when the contestant and the co-producer found the time and privacy to have this "affair". Is there a lot of down time off the camera and away from the other contestants that this could take place without anyone finding out?

And I also thought I read somewhere that she is now denying that the affair ever took place? She certainly seemed to own up to it on camera.

When Chris was talking to her she did try to rationalize it at one point but he shut her down because it was a stupid defense that almost made me think she thought he was talking about something else. She looked PISSED when she was packing up her stuff.. but definitely didn't look remorseful.

I think it is kind of a double standard.. but like my boyfriend said.. they all know what they're getting into when they sign up for this.

Next week looks all drama filled too.. I want to know why Jake can't see that Michelle is crazy? Seriously.. all this "I'm leaving because he hasn't spent any time with me.." BS is just the start of a pathway to "Don't you ever make plans that don't include me!" Yeesh!

Jenny
01-12-2010, 06:40 PM
What, no comments on the super cheesy moment in the airplane - cue the wedding song!! *barf icon*

Christina had to be going this week; she got a ton of air time and suddenly went from competitive bitch last week to vulnerable totally-here-for-the-right-reasons. Glad Ms Almost PhD but my mother buys my clothes for me is gone - I really thought her eyes were about to pop out of her head.

After the football fun, Elizabeth is off my list with her don't kiss me game. She almost would have got away with it, but then she pushed it asking him if he wanted to kiss her, then bragging that she's a good kisser. Surprised Jake is falling for her games. The letter was lame too - if she had given it to him to read later, that's fine, but the fact that she had to read her thoughts to him rather than just say them was stupid.

Vienna is growing on me. Her opening montage put her in a really bad light, but she does seem sincere, and I've noticed in the bg shots that she seems to be genuinely friendly with the other girls.

Psycho Michelle is irritating rather than entertaining - they really need to show the Bachelor/Bachelorette footage of these girls at some point.

Rozzlyn sure played it cool, almost have to admire that. I don't think there's a double standard either, because Chris was very careful to be non-judgmental, and only said that she had to leave because it wasn't in the spirit of the show, or fair to everyone else. Notice that in the edit we got, no one said she was a slut or anything like that - only that they thought she had been deceitful to Jake and they were sad for them. Interesting that no one, when things were still up in the air, seemed worried that she had been called away because of a family crisis or something.

bobalina77
01-12-2010, 06:59 PM
What, no comments on the super cheesy moment in the airplane - cue the wedding song!! *barf icon*

TERRIBLE! I was laughing so hard!

After the football fun, Elizabeth is off my list with her don't kiss me game. She almost would have got away with it, but then she pushed it asking him if he wanted to kiss her, then bragging that she's a good kisser. Surprised Jake is falling for her games. The letter was lame too - if she had given it to him to read later, that's fine, but the fact that she had to read her thoughts to him rather than just say them was stupid.

My boyfriend actually liked that about her.. so it must be a guy thing :lol:

Vienna is growing on me. Her opening montage put her in a really bad light, but she does seem sincere, and I've noticed in the bg shots that she seems to be genuinely friendly with the other girls.

I'm kinda torn on Vienna. I'm not sure why she had to go unloading all her drama on him last night. She still seems a little immature to me.

Psycho Michelle is irritating rather than entertaining - they really need to show the Bachelor/Bachelorette footage of these girls at some point.

UGH! I so don't understand how he can't see that she's a walking time bomb.. even some of the things she's said directly to him. She basically threatened to leave if he didn't give her the amount of time she thought she should get! Now I can see if you've been with a guy for a while and all of a sudden he's not putting the time into the relationship that he had been.. but seriously.. it's been TWO WEEKS and they aren't even a "couple"!

Jenny
01-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Chris' blog this week is completely devoted to this incident ... a couple of details: apparently they found out first from several of the girls who came to them separately to report what was going on, and then the crew member confessed all. Chris says he didn't find out himself until he arrived for the rose ceremony, and that when he and Jake told the rest of the girls, not only were some of them hearing it for the first time, but much of the crew was also hearing it as well.

Interestingly, he says that Rozzlyn and the crew member have continued to see each other and he wishes them well. He described Rozzlyn's response when he confronted her as "dignified."

Rob
01-12-2010, 07:58 PM
IOh, ABC is going to give me a summer gift:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/12/bachelor-bachelorette-all-star-show-coming-to-abc/

Can't wait to watch this trainwreck. Jesse from DeAnna's season has been the catalyst behind the show so expect him to be on.

Edit to add my boy Reid better be on too!!!

Wheeee, it is true after all! Which famehos do you predict:

Jesse
Holly Durst and BF Michael Stag
Natalie (I love bears) from Jason's season
A honey bear: Reid
They will need a drunk: David Goode
And a virgin: Sadie? (PLo)
Tessa Horst (they said "winners" would be on)
Jerry Ferris (ditto)
Shayne will come if she's not filming her E! craptacular
Graham? He'll want to get his clothing line on TV
If its is in Mexico, maybe Wes will come and sing!
Whoever Jake picks one day and dumps the next

Some of the earlier season folks should have aged out of this stuff by now.

Catherine M
01-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Wheeee, it is true after all! Which famehos do you predict:

Some of the earlier season folks should have aged out of this stuff by now.

Agree, most of the people from seasons 1-10 will have aged out. Might be able to get one or two on but most will be from the post Brad era.

My wants:

Juan & David to renew their "friendship"

Jesse and Deanna and Holly, to see who really hates him the most, DeAnna or Holly

Shayne

Matt

REID!!

Fred, one of my favs from DeAnna's season

Tanner!! But only if all the girls are wearing Mango toe polish!

Matt's final 2, the one that did the strip tease in the fantasy suite. Blanking on her name but she'd be great

Def a couple of the crazies from this season

Rob
01-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Matt's final 2, the one that did the strip tease in the fantasy suite. Blanking on her name but she'd be great

Chelsea - she would.

Tanner is a must!

shan
01-14-2010, 03:49 AM
I think this season will have all kinds of hidden crazies. Michelle's out in your face crazy, but I'm wondering a bit about Tenley being a little emotional. I think there are couple to keep an eye on... Vienna made a better impression than last week, but there's something odd about her that i can't put my finger on. Ugh to the Rozlyn drama and double ugh to Elizabeth and her high school notes. Why did she have to read the stupid thing to him, it looked so long.... It reminded me of the episode of Friends where Rachel wrote the eternally long letter...

Jake is pretty (although I dont find him particularly attractive) but kind of dumb, so I can't see him making any kind of real "connection" with any of these girls.

Did they really play "On the Wings of Love"? Really??? blech

Is Chicago gunning for publicity these days? Weren't they on the Brian Boitano ice show? And now the Bachelor...

Latte
01-14-2010, 08:44 PM
In the previews they throw out another girl with her suitcase dragging behind her so it isn't after a rose ceremony.
Actually, if I remember right, Jake himself tells her to GET OUT! in that tone of voice.

Rob
01-14-2010, 09:22 PM
TMZ got a pic of the producer involved in the scandal. You can vote on who'd you rather! http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/14/the-bachelor-jake-pavelka-producer-ryan-callahan-whod-you-rather/

Radaronline apparently has more.

There are also deleted scenes from the show linked on FORT - where some of the girls discuss what they observed re Rozlyn and the producer.

Jenny
01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
That's actually a lousy picture of Jake - looks like one of those dogs with the foldy faces.

Rob
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
That's actually a lousy picture of Jake - looks like one of those dogs with the foldy faces.

I know, I thought to myself:

Well, right now there is no contest, but in 30-40 years, those folds will be major wrinkles and chubby producer might not look half bad.

ETA: Looks like Bob Guiney is about to be single again: http://www.film.com/tv/the-bachelor/story/bachelor-bob-guiney-splits-wife/31782944
Just in time for the Bachelor Pad?

mikemba
01-15-2010, 01:24 AM

Oh, I know -- he wrinkles his face terribly when he smiles! I think all of a sudden those lines will all become permanent and he'll be one of those people that suddenly looks 10 years older than they did a year ago.

Cupid
01-15-2010, 11:52 AM
How old is Jake again? He has some major lines on his forehead and creases everywhere. If that were a woman's face, I can imagine what would be said.:rolleyes: Oh, I voted for Ryan.

mikemba
01-16-2010, 03:14 PM
If that were a woman's face, I can imagine what would be said.:rolleyes:

I totally agree! I lurk at some reality tv boards, and by the way some posters criticize women, you would think that every woman who has ever appeared on this or any other reality show was hideous.

And I think it is awesome the "Cupid" is participating in "The Bachelor" thread.:D