PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Rob
01-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Was Bachelor on again Saturday night? A repeat I hope.

Catherine M
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Was Bachelor on again Saturday night? A repeat I hope.

Yes it was a repeat of episode 1.

Tonight will be the final 15 moving into the house, a one on one date, a couple of group dates and massive amounts of DRAMA--if you believe ABC.

terisalyn
01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
LOL, I never watch this but I may have to tonight. Supposedly 2 of the girls are, erm, having a little fling with each other :drama: ...

soxxy
01-12-2010, 01:25 AM
Someone better have an affair because the first 25 minutes have been really boring what with Christina being insecure about everything. Jake's a crappy kisser.

terisalyn
01-12-2010, 01:36 AM
LOL, I was thinking I'd be surprised it hadn't happened before. All these women stuck together in a gorgeous mansion with swimming pool, hot tub, lots of liquor and no TV or internet to keep them from getting bored...

;)

ETA: Oh, bummer, it wasn't with another girl, it was with a "staffer" from the production crew. But, even more surprised if it hasn't happened before.

Catherine M
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
ETA: Oh, bummer, it wasn't with another girl, it was with a "staffer" from the production crew. But, even more surprised if it hasn't happened before.

Word on FORT was that it has happened before; just this time Fleiss decided to make it part of the story line. Don't remember which girl it was but someone from Dr. Travis Stork's season became close to a cameraman and later married him--or something like that. If FORT didn't have a million posts, i'd go reread it.

So glad that Michelle hasn't bothered to take her meds today!!

soxxy
01-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Oh, puh-leez, Jake, don't be such a drama queen. What would you have preferred, that she stay?

terisalyn
01-12-2010, 02:57 AM
I know, :blah: :blah: :blah: like he's so heartbroken, when he's only known them for what, a week, AND he's going to be snogging with all of these other girls for weeks before he makes his decision.

And like it was so HORRIBLE for her to mess around with someone else on the set, when the whole show is about the Bachelor cuddling up and kissing with all these girls at the same time. Double standard much?

So how many of these Bachelor/Bachelorette couples are actually still together?

Catherine M
01-12-2010, 03:07 AM
We have TWO bachelor couples:

Charlie and Sarah; they are actually on round two. Broke up for awhile but are now back together in LA.

Jason and Molly; she might have been "second" but I still count them.

Two bachelorette couples:

Trista and Ryan and their kids

Jillian and Ed and his many ex-girlfriends!

Next week looks good, with more DRAMA. I guess Jake was right when he called this season very "bumpy".

Cupid
01-12-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm wondering when the contestant and the co-producer found the time and privacy to have this "affair". Is there a lot of down time off the camera and away from the other contestants that this could take place without anyone finding out?

And I also thought I read somewhere that she is now denying that the affair ever took place? She certainly seemed to own up to it on camera.

mikemba
01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
It really bugged me when they made this big thing about sending this diamond necklace for the 1-on-1, implying that Ali should (and Jake would) dress formally. Then Jake shows up in a polo shirt and jeans, and he didn't even bother to shave! I kept waiting for the part of the date where Jake said, "Ali will you enjoy this glass of wine while I go change into my suit?"

I thought that was ridiculous -- the whole date, they didn't even look like they belonged together. I hate when a woman dresses up, and the man looks like he just finished cleaning the garage.:mad:

Cupid
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
It really bugged me when they made this big thing about sending this diamond necklace for the 1-on-1, implying that Ali should (and Jake would) dress formally. Then Jake shows up in a polo shirt and jeans, and he didn't even bother to shave! I kept waiting for the part of the date where Jake said, "Ali will you enjoy this glass of wine while I go change into my suit?"

I thought was strange, too. Then she had to get on a motorcycle in a short cocktail dress with this huge diamond necklace, and he's wearing bluejeans. Didn't he get the memo about the bling?

mikemba
01-12-2010, 03:15 PM
As someone who just completed my Ph.D. last year (and who knows the years and years of difficult work involved), it really bugged me that Ashley, who is still taking classes, kept characterizing herself as almost having her Ph.D. Considering that she has comprehensive exams after that, and likely several years of research for her dissertation, she is now not even 20% of the way between her masters and her Ph.D. It's hardly accurate to call that "almost." My guess is that it will be 3-4 years from now before she will truly "almost" have her Ph.D. That's, of course, if she does not quit, or fail out at some point.

And Jake has to stop repeating that he's unlucky in love because "nice guys finish last" and start to consider the possibility that he is perhaps not as great as he thinks he is. It's as though he hasn't been lucky because all those women were too dumb to recognize how great he is, not because maybe he needs to examine what he keeps doing wrong. I actually like him, but his mantra does seem to imply that he is blameless.

Rob
01-12-2010, 03:19 PM
I thought that was weird too. But I like Ali -she seems like a nice person.

I guess Christina turned out to be too normal and not such a great producer's pick. Michelle has won the producer's pick crown.

All BS about Rozlyn, she nodded and nodded and then said something about it not being a big deal, so my guess is that they blew this up out of not very much. Chris's words were chosen very carefully by legal. Only the girls and Jake mention sexual relations. Such cheese with all the girls crying and so concerned for Jake's feelings. Hey, one front runner out of the way, what's it to them?

Catherine M
01-12-2010, 04:16 PM
I too thought it very strange that all the girls were crying over Rozlyn's leaving, all "concerned" for Jake's feelings. They should have been doing the snoopy dance of joy around the living room since all Jake did when around Rozlyn was drool.

Oh, ABC is going to give me a summer gift:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/12/bachelor-bachelorette-all-star-show-coming-to-abc/

Can't wait to watch this trainwreck. Jesse from DeAnna's season has been the catalyst behind the show so expect him to be on.

Edit to add my boy Reid better be on too!!!