PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25

Rob
03-03-2010, 04:13 AM
So Jake said on ATFR that Vienna was moving to Dallas right away. Really? Because he will be in LA doing his 3rd reality show in a year. The rag mag I read on Vienna quoted a "friend" of hers as saying she'd do anything to be on TV. So maybe they are perfect for each other after all. Bet she'll be front and center till he gets eliminated.

This Brooke Burke Blog would be weird if she were about to start a new job:

http://www.modernmom.com/members/?uid=41552&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=41552&plckPostId=Blog%3a41552Post%3aa525c68e-449a-41d6-a7ec-9953964d25b4&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Cupid
03-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Grow up because he picked Vienna? :P Tenley seems like a nice girl, but she's so extremely sensitive and fragile (due to her divorce) I personally would have stayed far, far away from her. He was very honest with her on the last date and she was very hurt. He always had to be walking on pins and needles around Tenley, and so they didn't have that natural chemistry, that "freedom" that he had with Vienna. Vienna was by far the better choice of the two.

Time will tell. Yes, Vienna does seem more exciting than Tenley, but sometimes excitement isn't enough. I also read somewhere, who knows if it's true or not, that the reason Tenley's husband left her was because she didn't like to have sex. Remember Tenley saying that both she and her ex-husband saved themselves for marriage, so maybe she's a cold fish, who knows. :lol:

PeterG
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Time will tell. Yes, Vienna does seem more exciting than Vienna, but sometimes excitement isn't enough...

I beg to differ!! I do NOT feel that Vienna is more exicting than Vienna!!!

:P

Cupid
03-03-2010, 06:59 PM

Is to!!! Oh, wait. :lol:

Rob
03-03-2010, 09:56 PM

yes, it is true. Vienna, Austria is more exciting than Vienna, Virginia - I can guarantee it.

PeterG
03-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Everybody in this thread is ALWAYS picking on me!!!!!!!

:wuzrobbed:

Catherine M
03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Ok, Vienna and Jake have been together for one whole week! Who would have thunk it???

so far, the big news that is suppose to come from one of Jake's exes is on hold. Guess she's holding out for the big bucks from Us or Ok. yawn, doesn't she know that we read all that last year with Ed's many exes?!?!!?

And don't forget, tonight is the big night, when Jason takes Molly as his lawfully wedded wife!

Should be fun, with lots of shots of Trista/Ryan, Charlie/Sarah, Ed/Jillian (if they can get a shot of Ed that isn't of him bored out of his mind or checking out the bridesmaids), and other assorted bachelor/ettes!

Catherine M
03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
oops, double post!!

Rob
03-09-2010, 04:38 PM
so far, the big news that is suppose to come from one of Jake's exes is on hold. Guess she's holding out for the big bucks from Us or Ok. yawn, doesn't she know that we read all that last year with Ed's many exes?!?!!?

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/04/2010-03-04_the_bachelor_star_jake_pavelka_accused_of_cheat ing_on_fiancee_vienna_girardi_wit.html

So when would he have met this girlfriend? After Jillian's season and before his? While he was campaigning heavily to be the Bachelor?

Catherine M
03-09-2010, 05:17 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/04/2010-03-04_the_bachelor_star_jake_pavelka_accused_of_cheat ing_on_fiancee_vienna_girardi_wit.html

So when would he have met this girlfriend? After Jillian's season and before his? While he was campaigning heavily to be the Bachelor?

Some chick came on FORT at the beginning of Jake's season and totally trashed him about his dating history. I can't remember the exact time frame but she was claiming that he was dating someone when he went on Jillian's season, dated another girl after Jillian's season ended filming and then left that girl to film the Bachelor. That his whole "I can't get second dates" was totally false.

Then There is the claim by someone on FORT that he doesn't want to be a pilot anymore. He's been stuck flying regional jets for years and with the surplus of pilots, moving up to big jets for a big airline probably isn't going to happen. So I can see how he created his public persona of Jake the good guy pilot to get his 15 minutes of fame, when actually that wasn't who he really was.

But as we have seen with Ed, these claims by ex-girlfriends get mostly shrugged off. So unless Jake's ex has some really, really, really huge news, I don't see anything really happening. Jake will still be on DWTS, he'll last a few weeks and then he'll try to make a go of it in Los Angeles before heading back to Dallas to either fly regional jets again or do something else. How Vienna fits in all of this, who knows. I just think she's there right now in LA to be his friend and see what can happen.

Ok, I obviously need a life as I know way too much about all this! Damn post Mardi Gras cold that forced me to stay home and read FORT one weekend! :lol:

Rob
03-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Well, it is kind of hard to see how Vienna could get pissed off about some girl at home when he had 2 engagement rings in his pocket till hours before he proposed to her. So there were 3, not just 2.

ncskatefan
03-12-2010, 04:03 AM
i gotta say, this bachelor has the most beautiful body of any of them.

Catherine M
03-12-2010, 08:51 PM
The new US magazine has a section on "Where are they now" on past Bachelor/ettes and besides the regular "blah, blah, blah" stuff, they are claiming that Lt. Andy is now dating Elizabeth the pilot from this past season. Def a trade up for Elizabeth, if true! Naval doctor vs regional jet pilot that just wants to be on TV. Granted Lt. Andy has his moments coughMarlaMaplescough but he's been really serious about his naval career.

Be interesting if Lt. Andy and Elizabeth are mentioned on Monday night's 20/20 special. They would way more fun to see together than some of the others who are on like their 4th "relationship" within the bachelor/ette family!! I'm looking at you Holly!

Catherine M
03-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Well Fleiss just confirmed on 20/20 that Reid was suppose to be Bachelor #14 instead of Jake.

Would have been very interesting to see how that would have played out and who would have made the final 4/6 cut. Surely not Vienna.

Oh well, it all worked out for the Best. Jake has Vienna and Reid is dating Miss USA.

Rafter
03-16-2010, 02:41 PM
So happy for Reid! Miss USA is very pretty and is probably much more suited to him than Jill (who is rather crass IMO).