PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25

Murdoch
02-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Didn't watch an ounce of the entire season - but caught part of the episode last night... Roz - WTF?! Delusional? Embarassed?

Jenny
02-23-2010, 10:18 PM
I assume that while they were filming, Ali was approached or hinted to that she had a shot of being next. She might have weighed the possibilities - whether Jake would pick her, whether it would last if he did - against doing her own show and having 25 men to pick from. The choice seems pretty obvious, so she drops out, has a little dramatic comeback just like Jake (and Reid) for good measure to make sure everyone remembers her, and the stage is set.

Catherine M
02-24-2010, 02:10 PM
FWIW, Reality Steve did post his "big" news last night.

I'll save everyone the trouble of having to read his inane posts and basically he said:

at the After the Final Rose Taping, Jake was there with Vienna and they are engaged. He had no details on how Tenley took her dumping. My guess is ok as the word on the net is that she as a boyfriend. Lots feel like that Jake & Vienna will turn into Matt & Shayne part deux and break up in a week but I don't know, I see them more as DeAnna & Jesse and will give it a go for a few months.

Jenny
02-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks Catherine. Back when this started, when Jake immediately eliminated those we thought might be his equal in terms of career, and it seemed clear he wanted to fulfill the traditional role of breadwinner/man of the house etc.

Now that he's down to the two divorcees, it sounds very much like he wants to be the rescuer, just like he tried to do with Jillian.

If that's the case, there's no way it's going to last, because while both of them are playing the role of damsel in distress now, it becomes tired pretty fast and they will want to be equal partners and he'll be marginalized (as I suspect his own father is).

talldrink
02-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Oh God, Vienna's, what, 22? That's enough to make one

talldrink
02-25-2010, 12:10 AM
to make one RUN!!

shan
02-25-2010, 01:11 AM
I've watched the last few seasons of the Bachelor(ette) and have gotten sucked in whether I liked it or not. I've always watched to the end. But this season has lost me. I don't care about any of the people on the show....

rudi
02-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Roslyn just wanted more air time in her last ditch effort to get noticed for possible show biz work. She really showed her true colors when she tried to talk about some rumor she heard about Chris Harrison's hitting on some producer's wife.

I totally agree. I guess she feels no publicity is bad publicity!

rudi
02-25-2010, 03:29 PM
... the simple fact that he "fell in love with all these women" makes me think he is very superficial. And look at the 2 he has left...

I totally agree with this as well. Him talking about "falling in love with all these women" is ridiculous IMHO.

Catherine M., Thanks for the spoiler. I checked it out b/c I have to admit I was curious.

Lately I haven't even been watching the full episodes, just mostly fast forwarding through a lot of it. I will probably do the same for the final episode. I have wasted too many valuable hours on these people. :lol:

Sassafras
02-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Okay, what are the chances Ali will show up as "The Bachelorette" and Jake will be one of the men?:yikes:

Rob
02-25-2010, 06:15 PM
The way Ali rehabbed herself on WTA by saying she was sorry she acted the way she did toward Vienna, I think she is still in the running.

Catherine M
03-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Just a bump for tonight's finale.

I don't know if i can get through a whole segment with Tenley's annoying voice. Might have to hit mute in a few minutes!!

Can't wait for Mama Jake to meet Vienna!!!

dbell1
03-02-2010, 02:48 AM
:wall: Ugh. :wall:

When can we discuss this mess?

Rob
03-02-2010, 02:51 AM
Double Ugh! Here comes Jake doing another Jason. Jake 2, Jason 1.

DWTS Reveal:

Pamela ANderson
Chad 85
Aidan Turner
Erin Andrews
EVAN!!!!!!

Rob
03-02-2010, 02:53 AM
Nicole of Pussycat Dolls
Buzz Aldrin
Shannon Doherty