PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Aaron MB Fan
12-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Two good Canadian girls, so will have to root for them. Tiana is a medical technician from the west, while Jessie is in cosmetics from a fairly well-to-do suburb of Toronto.

Looks like Jessie is from my home town where I grew up. It would be interesting if she makes it far into the competition and they film her back home with the family!

Rob
12-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Ashleigh is from the town where I grew up. (well, Potomac, MD anyway, there was no North Potomac then, just farms.)

PeterG
12-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Jake's Bachelorettes are up:

http://www.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/bachelorette-announcement

Only caucasians need apply? :confused:

:(

Catherine M
12-28-2009, 07:54 PM
New York Post article about the "shocking" event this season. If you don't want to know, don't read but FYI, no names are mentioned so it won't spoil who goes when:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/no_rose_for_you_girl_caught_with_kH5JdY09CL72jgMst soCyK#ixzz0azSzQR5k

And FWIW, Jake did not appeal to me at all on Jillian's season but I have to admit, the more I snoop around on FORT and see the caps and look at the previews, he's starting to grow on me! Must be cause he looks so nice in his uniform!!

rudi
12-28-2009, 11:37 PM
As usual, I'll be on board again. :cool: (I don't even pretend to myself anymore that I am going to try not to watch this.)

I like Jake; I just hope I don't end up not liking him, like when Bob became The Bachelor, and we found out he was really not so cool after all. :)

shan
12-28-2009, 11:47 PM
As usual, I'll be on board again. :cool: (I don't even pretend to myself anymore that I am going to try not to watch this.)

I like Jake; I just hope I don't end up not liking him, like when Bob became The Bachelor, and we found out he was really not so cool after all. :)

Me too rudi, I always promise myself I'm not going to watch, but somehow I find myself hooked/trainwreck fascinated 3 eppies in...

I don't care that much for Jake, he always appeared to be trying much too hard, but maybe he'll relax since he's not competing....

Not to be OT, but have Jillian and Ed broken up yet?

Catherine M
12-29-2009, 04:11 AM
Not to be OT, but have Jillian and Ed broken up yet?

They are still together. And will be making a special guest appearance during the preview episode of Jake's quest for true love forever.

Guess Ed will be giving Jake some tips on how to juggle multiple girls at one time. Not sure what Jillian can offer.

shan
12-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Guess Ed will be giving Jake some tips on how to juggle multiple girls at one time. Not sure what Jillian can offer.

:lol:

Bostonfan
12-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Are you kidding? I will be tuned in for every moment of the instant profession of undying love, baby-making desires, boozing, "I can yodel", "she's here for the wrong reasons", no- really: this is THE most shocking rose ceremony ever bat-sh*t craziness!

My seatbelt is fastened and my tray table is in it's upright and locked position. Bring it on!!!!

Rob
12-30-2009, 04:15 PM
I thought Jake was a little bit eeeewwww in Jillian's season. He is good looking though. But I have stopped trying to talk myself out of watching the Bachelor. At least most of the other dating shows I watched have gone away.

PeterG
12-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Are you kidding? I will be tuned in for every moment of the instant profession of undying love, baby-making desires, boozing, "I can yodel", "she's here for the wrong reasons", no- really: this is THE most shocking rose ceremony ever bat-sh*t craziness!

My seatbelt is fastened and my tray table is in it's upright and locked position. Bring it on!!!!

I tune into the Bachelor threads just to read about people saying, "I'm never going to watch this show again!" :lol:

Bostonfan
12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Wrong thread

talldrink
12-30-2009, 08:36 PM
I ALWAYS watch. I'm one educated, professional female that ALWAY watches. I don't apologize anymore. However, I think the women that go ont he show are CRAZY

Catherine M
12-30-2009, 09:06 PM
But I have stopped trying to talk myself out of watching the Bachelor. At least most of the other dating shows I watched have gone away.

don't care anymore too about having to defend my watching crappy reality TV dating shows! I work hard and at the end of the day, I like to be amused by crazy ass girls going on some show and then crying when the bachelor dumps them after spending all of 15 minutes with him! Good times. And I watch the Bachelorette for the eye candy!

and I'd love to see a couple of the more train-wreck dating shows come back.

PeterG
12-30-2009, 10:57 PM
However, I think the women that go ont he show are CRAZY

:confused:

Really?

What makes you say that??