PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25

Cupid
02-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Gia might be beautiful but when she opens her mouth :yawn: All they talked about was how Jake found her so beautiful, and she had a very limited vocab which consisted mostly of umm...yeah...like...giggle, giggle. Jake started looking at her like please don't move your lips anymore. :lol: Shallow gal

bobalina77
02-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Ugh.. this episode annoyed me. Jake and his whole "Ali I was falling in love with you in San Francisco but it's been a week and I don't feel that way anymore.. I'm falling in love with these other women now" b.s. Seriously.. if it only took a week for you to get over her then you weren't falling in love with her. Like my boyfriend said last night.. they use the word love way too loosely and it annoys me. Or maybe I was just in a bad mood last night after spending 4 hours cleaning my old apartment haha. It's still not done.. grrr!

Why did the previews for the next one look like he didn't pick either of them?

Rob
02-17-2010, 08:52 PM
I thought this was a Zzzzzzz fantasy date episode. The most boring rose ceremony ever.

At this stage, the one who doesn't say the L word gets the boot. I didn't think there was that much chemistry between Jake and Gia anyway. I like her, but I agree with Cupid - it was a lot of uh, yeah, look how hot I am while I suck on my finger and peek out from behind my long luxurious locks.

Ali returned in order to film preview material for her season of the Bachelorette, where she will rebound from heartbreak to find the love of her life.

Let's see, Gia and Tenley spent time in bathing suits in the hot tub; Vienna went right for the nightgown and the bed, right? I read the US magazine article on Vienna on the airplane yesterday. If half of that is true, hmmmmmm, Jake is on a wild ride!

bobalina77
02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
I think I've seen that Us magazine and it's got me intrigued! Was that the one that said something about the warning Vienna's ex has for Jake?

PeterG
02-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Ali returned in order to film preview material for her season of the Bachelorette, where she will rebound from heartbreak to find the love of her life.

I don't think they'll end up with very good Bachelors for her...it will be such a long shoot! Ali won't be available business hours because she will have to work. Monday nights are out because she has a standing date with the ladies from work, and on weekends she will be checking work e-mail, going into the office to finish off incomplete projects and entertaining business clientele in for the weekend. So that only leaves three nights a week for filming...

(I hope Ali is NOT chosen to be the next Bachelorette...can you tell?? :D)

Catherine M
02-18-2010, 07:03 PM
I'll be shocked if Ali isn't the Bachelorette. She has the Bachelor's number one fan, Ellen in her corner so its pretty much a done deal, unless she is like Melissa and ends up with a better offer cough Dancing with the Stars cough.

Roz gave some scathing interview to Radar online where she basically called Ali a reality TV whore ie Ali has been desperate to make it big on TV for awhile. I'm with Rob, her whole return was her audition tape to be the Bachelorette. I can't stand her but I'll tune in, just to see what weirdos Fleiss casts for her to choose from!

rudi
02-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Woman Tell All was meh.

How'd you like Roslyn? How dumb does she think we all are to believe her nonsense? LOL about her trying to call out Chris Harrison trying to pick up the producer's wife. I wonder what the backstory is about THAT one. Better I don't know!

Who else thinks Jake is with no one now? I noticed how he said he was "happy", but not "in love", "engagaed", or anything like that. Then Chris said something like, "Hopefully, Jake will chose one of the remaining two ladies", and no scenes showing a ring or him down on his knee proposing. I think he may just pull a "Brad" (which would be awesome TV...LOL).

Cupid
02-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Woman Tell All was meh.

How'd you like Roslyn? How dumb does she think we all are to believe her nonsense? LOL about her trying to call out Chris Harrison trying to pick up the producer's wife. I wonder what the backstory is about THAT one. Better I don't know! ...

Roslyn just wanted more air time in her last ditch effort to get noticed for possible show biz work. She really showed her true colors when she tried to talk about some rumor she heard about Chris Harrison's hitting on some producer's wife. What a sleaze bag she is!

Catherine M
02-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Reality Steve is suppose to have some "big news" from the "After the Final Rose" taping today.

Between the Olympics and Mardi Gras last week, I haven't watched in two weeks but I plan on finding out what RS has to say and tune in to the finale next Monday, just to see how it all ends.

Then I guess its on to Jason & Molly's big wedding!!

Bostonfan
02-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Roslyn just wanted more air time in her last ditch effort to get noticed for possible show biz work. She really showed her true colors when she tried to talk about some rumor she heard about Chris Harrison's hitting on some producer's wife. What a sleaze bag she is!

Totally. Chris responded in his blog that it was a flat out lie and showed how desperate she was. He and his wife are high school sweethearts and she was sitting in the audience during the taping. He said she LOL when Roslyn made the comment. Sounds like Chris and his wife have a solid, loving relationship.

merrywidow
02-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Woman Tell All was meh.

Who else thinks Jake is with no one now? I noticed how he said he was "happy", but not "in love", "engagaed", or anything like that. Then Chris said something like, "Hopefully, Jake will chose one of the remaining two ladies", and no scenes showing a ring or him down on his knee proposing. I think he may just pull a "Brad" (which would be awesome TV...LOL).

ITA. He's so indecisive & the simple fact that he "fell in love with all these women" makes me think he is very superficial. And look at the 2 he has left. I don't think either are ready for marriage any time soon.

Snowflake3939
02-23-2010, 07:00 PM
think he may just pull a "Brad" (which would be awesome TV...LOL).

Maybe after that, he can come on Ali's bachelorette and the first night, she gives all the roses to Jake and then we won't have to suffer through all the agony of the "most dramatic rose ceremonies, ever!"

Rob
02-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Ooo, more Reality Steve tidbits.

I DVR'd due to the Olympics - so I only watched through the Vegas orgy reunions and clean up the image charity work spots and I am just getting to the ladies on the hot seat. But Ali got the big cheer so she's the "audience favorite." I laughed at the comments about Tenley - I take it Gia said that Tenley sh!ts rainbows.

Catherine M
02-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Ooo, more Reality Steve tidbits.

Reality Steve gave an exclusive interview to "In Touch" so he can't report what the "huge" news is till 12:01am tomorrow morning. Don't know if In Touch will release the news tonight via their website. I don't follow that mag.

I have to admit, I'm very curious to know what is going down, especially after ole Chris Harrison blogged that Jake is "very happy and very much in love". That doesn't seem to match the sorta morose Jake that has been making the publicity rounds.

dbell1
02-23-2010, 09:31 PM
I got sucked into this season thanks to you guys. :P But, I have to say something about Roz - WTF!?!?! She seemed very angry, maybe rightfully so, but there was something so off about her last night - she looked like she was ready to jump out of the chair and attack people. That comment to Chris was really nasty and his look was a classic - wonder what he was really thinking since he can apparently outsnark all of us.

I felt bad for Ali, she still looks miserable. Guess she's holding out hopes of being a Molly? :shuffle: Tenley needs a Prince Charming. Vienna needs a sugar daddy. Gia looked like an ice dancer in that sequined thing. I need sleep. :lol:

Oh, and Reality Steve? He's turning into Perez Hilton.