PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

skamper23
01-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but Jason and Molly will tie the knot on TV!! http://omg.yahoo.com/news/abc-to-televise-jason-mesnick-molly-malaneys-bachelor-wedding/34880

Rob
01-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but Jason and Molly will tie the knot on TV!! http://omg.yahoo.com/news/abc-to-televise-jason-mesnick-molly-malaneys-bachelor-wedding/34880

Ooo, ABC and Fleiss are falling over themselves for this! Finally, a Bachelor wedding!

Catherine M
01-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Ooo, ABC and Fleiss are falling over themselves for this! Finally, a Bachelor wedding!

I think ABC/Chris Harrison is happy but Fleiss probably could care less. He is all about the DRAMA and not the final outcome.

I never thought there would be a Bachelor wedding as I always thought that Trista & Ryan were a fluke and that this show was just not made for finding true love forever!

I didn't watch Jason's season so I really don't know all that much about him and Molly's relationship, just what I've read with one eye in the media post show. Guess I'll tune in to see how Fleiss does spin it!

Rob
01-29-2010, 08:11 PM
I think ABC/Chris Harrison is happy but Fleiss probably could care less. He is all about the DRAMA and not the final outcome.
But any special like this could mean a bump in viewers this year and more renewals!

shan
02-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Bump for tonight's episode which takes place in San Francisco....

Catherine M
02-02-2010, 01:42 AM
I don't know what to make of Gia. Seems like a nice girl but can she really be interested in Jake after dating and being engaged to two major league sports stars?!?!? Ok, so she was only engaged to one of them but still.

Catherine M
02-02-2010, 02:02 AM
I've been watching this stupid show for a long, long time and Jake and Corrie's date has to be one of the most awkward ones I've ever seen.

And every word/action out of Vienna is producer driven. I can just see Fleiss off to the side, whispering into her ear: MUST HAVE DRAMA!!!

dbell1
02-02-2010, 02:08 AM
:rofl: Jake and Corrie are like 2 virgins. And how the hell is she a 'wardrobe consultant' with that legging, tight, belt combo?

Catherine M
02-02-2010, 02:27 AM
:rofl: Jake and Corrie are like 2 virgins. And how the hell is she a 'wardrobe consultant' with that legging, tight, belt combo?

I think wardrobe consultant means she works in a department store, selling clothes on a commission.

Still can't stand Ali. She just grates on my nerves.

shan
02-02-2010, 02:27 AM

I was :confused: at her outfit.

What is it with Jake and carrying them around with their legs wrapped around them? And I want to say yes, Gia he does these things with every girl!! (well except Corrie :scream: )

Anyone else notice an editing shift tonight. Alli seems nice again and Vienna is kind of crazy...

4rkidz
02-02-2010, 02:37 AM
I think wardrobe consultant means she works in a department store, selling clothes on a commission.

Still can't stand Ali. She just grates on my nerves.

I think it will be Gia and Vienna based on his comments tonight - he basically told both they were safe..

Ali's voice is annoying.. and Corrie is :rolleyes: fair enough i haven't really watched it but - based on my professional opinion :smokin: staying are Gia and Vienna.. not sure who is going though

dbell1
02-02-2010, 02:38 AM
How many bottles of wine were on that table? :nopryde:

Vienna's hair is horrible. She's got the romantic theme music going. Shoot me?

4rkidz
02-02-2010, 02:43 AM
I don't know what to make of Gia. Seems like a nice girl but can she really be interested in Jake after dating and being engaged to two major league sports stars?!?!? Ok, so she was only engaged to one of them but still.

the very fact she is attracted to people like that suggests to me that if she ends up with these bumpkin.. its for her own needs and attention which = short engagement/split..

4rkidz
02-02-2010, 02:44 AM
How many bottles of wine were on that table? :nopryde:

Vienna's hair is horrible. She's got the romantic theme music going. Shoot me?

I agree :rolleyes: I think she would be better going with her natural dark brown hair colour..

4rkidz
02-02-2010, 02:52 AM
i called it :lol: