PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

shan
01-19-2010, 04:24 AM
Vienna is admittedly annoying but does anyone else think the other girls are a little over the top in their hatred? I'm kind of cheering for her now...

How scripted do you think it is this season?

Was anyone else :rolleyes: at Ella's son being brought on their date? I was happy that she got to see him, but come on at least wait until she knows Jake better. I think there's zero chemistry between them. I could see her going home next week....

I was :lol: at Elizabeth being done in by her own games...

It was sad that I didn't even know who Valishia was as she left until they put her name on the screen. She was :fragile: I cringed a little for her....

bobalina77
01-19-2010, 04:32 AM
Vienna comes across as a bit of a Paris Hilton wannabe to me. Potentially high maintenance and a little immature. And she's only 23. And she pulled a Britney and went off to Vegas and got hitched for a short time because her ex got married. I just have serious reservations about her. She seems rather impulsive which is fine for a 23 y/o who's just out to have fun and not get serious. Not so good for someone who wants to settle down, get married and have kids.

Bostonfan
01-19-2010, 05:02 AM
I've got go with Jake on this issue of Elizabeth. Her original "don't kiss me/do you want to kiss me" was so just a bunch of flirtatious teasing. Her self righteousness when he called her on it was pretty funny though! Truth hurts, doesn't it?

So happy that he sent Michelle packing. That was truly a bizarre conversation. Delusional doesn't cover it. I was LMAO at her reaction to their kiss - which was not the hair-gripping-shirt-ripping kind she had hoped for after barely knowing a guy.

So he likes adventure type dating, but loses his sh&t at the idea of bungee-jumping. Huh? One of the many reasons why this "social experiment" fails (and there are many reasons) is the artificial dating set-ups. I realize dinner and a movie isn't great TV, but it would be interesting to see a date where the couple is out interacting in public (instead of private concerts and cleared out restaurants) and doing normal things. That's how you get to know someone.

Freespirit
01-19-2010, 06:27 AM
I didn't see total happiness in Ella's eyes when her son appeared on her date with Jake. No snuggling and kissing on this "one one one" time with the little guy tagging along. I thought the kid was cute but a little annoying.

shan
01-19-2010, 06:43 AM
I didn't see total happiness in Ella's eyes when her son appeared on her date with Jake. No snuggling and kissing on this "one one one" time with the little guy tagging along. I thought the kid was cute but a little annoying.

I noticed that too, I wonder if she knew he was coming....

Cupid
01-19-2010, 11:25 AM

Yeah, she didn't start rolling around on the ground/sand/floor with the kid like the one from the previous season.:lol:

icedance21
01-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Ali seems like the crazy one to me... (now that Michelle has left).

Rob
01-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Jake went up a couple of notches in my view for taking crazy Michelle up on her offer to leave and for sending Elizabeth home after calling her out on her games. Both were ridiculously high schoolish. He seemed like he was taking this seriously.

Ali is on the verge of a jealousy burn out.

Jake/Ella=zero chemistry -- and I agree she was not that happy/surprised to see her son - I am sure she (and the dad) had to have given permission in advance so even if she didn't know exactly when he might show up, Sea World probably tipped her off.

I had no idea who Valishia was either. I knew there was another brunette lurking but I had no idea what she was like. Too normal I guess.

Catherine M
01-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Ali seems like the crazy one to me... (now that Michelle has left).

I've never seen an edit go south so fast as Ali's did in the past two episodes. One week, she's America's sweetheart. The next, she's the lead in the Mean Girls pack. Crazy. I know some would say she's just speaking her mind but I found her to be mean and very nasty.

And I've never seen a worst date for the Bachelor than that Comedy club one. The minute Corrie did her impersonation of Vienna, you can see Jake totally shut down. Add Michelle's crazy and you have a big ole mess.

Looking forward to the RV trip next week. From the preview clips, looks like Gia starts to work her magic on Jake and lots more DRAMA!!

Cupid
01-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Did I dream this or do they show a preview LAST week that one of the girls tells Jake that she's pregnant?!

I think that Tenley seems like the best match for him so far, and second Vienna. Depends on whether Jake holds Tenley's prior marriage against her, which I know some never-before-married, childless men do.
And also, he may wonder why if she and her ex were virgins when they married, why would the ex suddenly cheat on her and have sex with someone else. Could she be . . . gasp! bad in bed?

Catherine M
01-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Did I dream this or do they show a preview LAST week that one of the girls tells Jake that she's pregnant?!

That was Tenley and it was on the Comedy Club date during her one on one time; she said it as a joke to break the ice. You can find the Clip online, I think on the EW website in the Bachelor extras.

Rafter
01-20-2010, 09:49 PM
I've got go with Jake on this issue of Elizabeth. Her original "don't kiss me/do you want to kiss me" was so just a bunch of flirtatious teasing. Her self righteousness when he called her on it was pretty funny though! Truth hurts, doesn't it?

ITA! I thought Elizabeth was a manipulating, teasing twat. She's the kind of girl IMO that mothers want their sons to stay far, far away from.

She also thought she was way better than everyone else. Couldn't stand her.

So happy that he sent Michelle packing. That was truly a bizarre conversation. Delusional doesn't cover it.

That girl was certifiable. I don't even think it was the way they edited her, she was just crazy.

Rafter
01-20-2010, 09:51 PM
I've never seen an edit go south so fast as Ali's did in the past two episodes. One week, she's America's sweetheart. The next, she's the lead in the Mean Girls pack. Crazy. I know some would say she's just speaking her mind but I found her to be mean and very nasty.

I agree. I really liked Ali in the first week or two but now I just think she's a big bully. Pretty girl, but a bully. She's definitey gone way down on my list.

I didn't like Gia in the first week but she is growing on me. I actually think she's the most mature one in the house.

Freespirit
01-21-2010, 03:55 AM
I agree. I really liked Ali in the first week or two but now I just think she's a big bully. Pretty girl, but a bully. She's definitey gone way down on my list.

I didn't like Gia in the first week but she is growing on me. I actually think she's the most mature one in the house.

Same feelings here. Really liked Ali, but her bad-mouthing Vienna puts her in the same league. Gia is "lush". I can understand why Jake is attracted. Hope she's more than just a pretty face.

bobalina77
01-21-2010, 05:15 PM
BF is downloading this week's episode for me so I can watch the craziness. I didn't even have to ask.. he offered when I said I was working.. he's so great :)

I'm sad to hear all that about Ali.. I really, really liked her.

Gia seems pretty quiet.. like she's just standing back and watching all this go down, which could be to her advantage. If she can get through this without any major drama but still stay in Jake's radar she could be there till the end. The only thing I don't like about her is that she seems to hide behind her hair.. like she thinks her hair is her best asset so she's putting that front and center instead of her personality. She does have pretty hair but like Freespirit said.. I hope there's more than that.