PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Season 14

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

orbitz
01-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Well, right now there is no contest, but in 30-40 years, those folds will be major wrinkles and chubby producer might not look half bad.

30-40? If he already has those deep wrinkles now, they're only going to be deeper in 5 years. He still look good though. I'd rather have cute and wrinkle than overweight and smooth. You can't see wrinkles clearly in semi-darkness anyway :P.

rudi
01-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Wheeee, it is true after all! Which famehos do you predict:

Jesse
Holly Durst and BF Michael Stag
Natalie (I love bears) from Jason's season
A honey bear: Reid
They will need a drunk: David Goode
And a virgin: Sadie? (PLo)
Tessa Horst (they said "winners" would be on)
Jerry Ferris (ditto)
Shayne will come if she's not filming her E! craptacular
Graham? He'll want to get his clothing line on TV
If its is in Mexico, maybe Wes will come and sing!
Whoever Jake picks one day and dumps the next

Some of the earlier season folks should have aged out of this stuff by now.

Rob,
You must have a very good memory. You always remember all the names of the previous contestants. I think I have selective memory due to some of the trauma I've experienced from watching this show. :yikes: I've had my share David G. and Wes, but woudln't mind seeing Graham again. He was easy on the eyes, and I like the scene where he didn't want to kiss Deanna...LOL.

Rob
01-18-2010, 03:56 PM
I nearly always remember names, but I do forget faces!

dbell1
01-19-2010, 01:31 AM
First time watching this season - there's a bungee jumping Vienna, a crying woman at the comedy club and I'm wondering how hard up John Lovitz has to be to appear on this show. :watch: Oh, and who dressed him? :yikes: My dad had that shirt AFTER he retired. :P

Wonder who gets kicked off before the most dramatic rose ceremony ever? :P

bobalina77
01-19-2010, 02:17 AM
I can't watch cause I'm working.. :wuzrobbed

shan
01-19-2010, 02:35 AM
This is turning out to be one of the most bizarre seasons...

I want to discuss but I don't want to spoil, so I'll wait until the endless rose ceremony is done...

dbell1
01-19-2010, 02:59 AM
Another bunny boiler goes home. :lol:

They found some very strange women to fail the psych test this season. :watch:

Ohh - love the previews - he tosses roses in the fire? Wonder who burned their hands grabbing for the ashes?

bobalina77
01-19-2010, 03:03 AM
Is it Michelle?? Please tell me it's Michelle!!

dbell1
01-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Was Michelle the one who didn't want to kiss him and then said she could get a date any night of the week and could be married already? :lol: If yes, then it was her.

Catherine M
01-19-2010, 03:10 AM
Was Michelle the one who didn't want to kiss him and then said she could get a date any night of the week and could be married already? :lol: If yes, then it was her.

That was Beth.

Both Michelle and Beth leaving tonight really got rid of the true crazies.

I loved, loved, loved, Jake and Vienna's date. So take that Ali!!

The comedy club date was lame and while Ella is sweet, I don't see anything between her and Jake.

bobalina77
01-19-2010, 03:12 AM
Oh.. I'm glad Michelle is gone.. did she freak out? I liked Elizabeth at first.. too bad she turned out to be a total game player.

Catherine M
01-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Oh.. I'm glad Michelle is gone.. did she freak out? I liked Elizabeth at first.. too bad she turned out to be a total game player.

Michelle sorta freaked out. I wouldn't call it a massive meltdown but there was tears. I'm sure that made Fleiss happy.

Beth was such a game player that I don't blame Jake for getting rid of her. He's got enough on his plate with the fact the the one he likes the most is the most hated girl in the house!

bobalina77
01-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Hasn't the one he's liked the most changed in every episode? :lol:

Catherine M
01-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Hasn't the one he's liked the most changed in every episode? :lol:

Hee. I guess I should have said "the most at this moment in time"!! He did say in this preseason press that he fell "in love" with more than one girl.

Should make for a great next couple of weeks, starting with the RV of Love next monday!

bobalina77
01-19-2010, 03:30 AM
Why do I think he's the type to "fall in love" with any girl he spends the slightest amount of time with?