PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Angelskates
01-27-2010, 02:16 PM
I just watched Risky Business (the choking one). I love Garcia. I didn't love JJ in this one. MGG is still really limping. Liked the episode a lot. Goth guy was good.

AragornElessar
01-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Glad you got to see it Angelskates. :)

Okay...As you obviously know if you're here reading this thread... ;) ...I bopped over to The Criminal Minds Fanatics Blog/MB to check out the news that Buzz shared about the CM Spinoff that's in the works. What I didn't get to share yesterday thanks to various reasons was this A-mazing interview w/Executive Producer Ed Bernero...

Terrifying TV : Showrunner Ed Bernero (http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/terrifying-tv-showrunner-ed-bernero/)

Just a little bit of fair warning, he does talk about a couple of issues that are Mature...Such as talking about the hoops they have to go through to show even certain parts of the body on the screen, but how it's not usually a problem to show something gory these days. There's also one mention of a certain four letter F-word, but in the context it's used, it makes sense.

That part also reminded me of one of the most important things my HS English Teacher ever said/taught to us. Or tried to teach to us...

I believe using swear words, whether in writing or conversation, is being lazy.

Sorry for not posting the link yesterday, but I really hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

Angelskates
01-28-2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks so much for posting! What a great interview.

Buzz
01-30-2010, 12:13 AM
For anyone who might be interested you can catch re-runs of Criminal Minds on A&E. :respec:

WindSpirit
02-02-2010, 08:49 AM
I just watched pieces of the doll collector episode online... Damn, it must be one of the creepiest episodes of any series ever. Didn't help that I had headphones on. You don't have to put really loud music accentuating sudden movements of a human doll's eyes. Eeek. :scream:

Buzz
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Loved last night's episode. :) But I guess I will have a while to wait before any more new episodes are aired. Might just have something to do with the olys. :p And rumour has it that Rob Lowe will also be in the Criminal Minds spinoff.

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b165269_could_rob_lowe_be_headed_criminal_minds.ht ml

loopey
02-05-2010, 01:24 AM
Last night's episode is my least favorite ever! I have no idea why.

I had not heard about the spin-off. Cool! Just so long as they don't take/borrow or steal any of my favorites for the new series. They cannot have Morgan, Reid, JJ, Hockner, or Garcia. They can borrow Rossi and keep Prentiss though. See, I am reasonable!

CDANN1013
02-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Last night's episode is my least favorite ever! I have no idea why.

I really didn't like it either. I thought it was a little boring and did not go into detail on way he became a con man.

Carol

AragornElessar
02-05-2010, 06:33 AM
I liked last night's episode, yes there were some unanswered questions, but we don't always get them w/CM. The one I really felt for, other than the wife and son, was the cop who had brought the Team in.

White Collar Crime really deals w/more paper trails and hunting than any other Law Enforcement Division from what I've heard from Family and Friends in Law Enforcement. While they do have to have their gun certification up to date for obvious reasons, it is pretty much following paper trails to figure out where the frauds/cons end up leading to. So for that Agent to end up being part of a car chase and then taking down a suspect? No wonder he looked like he'd had his gut ripped out of him at the end of everything last night.

I thought we're getting a new one this coming week and then repeats till after the Olympics?

victorskid
02-05-2010, 01:56 PM
One more new episode before the Olympic "break" - scheduled for Feb. 10 according to my TV listings online:

Episode: Public Enemy (NEW)

A serial killer targets random victims in highly visible places to create public fear.

Buzz
03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
A new episode will air on March 3rd called "Mosley Lane" and directed by the guy who plays Dr Spencer Reid. Here is the promo from Youtube. Really creepy looking. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRCAwP9nD8

loopey
03-05-2010, 10:08 PM
A new episode will air on March 3rd called "Mosley Lane" and directed by the guy who plays Dr Spencer Reid. Here is the promo from Youtube. Really creepy looking. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRCAwP9nD8
I didn't get this episode. Why were the old couple taking the kids? Were they torturing them and then killing them for no reason? I was in-and-out of the room.

I just got kind of lost.

Buzz
03-06-2010, 03:37 AM
....and keeping them in the basement. The kids stayed alive as long as they were not around wwhen one or the other lost their temper.

Buzz
03-11-2010, 02:35 AM
This week's episode reminds me of a similar real life case involving trucker but I doubt that the culprit was caught however.

victorskid
03-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I suspect that was part of the reason for the final scene - the implication that this continues to happen...