PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

calica
01-17-2010, 02:28 PM
I want to marry Dr. Spencer Reid

:P

Me too, ;)
In addition, I believe that it is the first time that we see him interacting with another human being out the work :). I loved as he" "plays" to the chess :P , and how he remember to Guideon ;)
In this episode , he was the protagonist, and love when Rossi called him, "agent" and not "Doctor Reid"...

AragornElessar
01-17-2010, 08:52 PM
It's not the first time we see Reid interacting w/someone outside of the BAU. During the first half of the two parter during the Second Season when Reid was kidnapped by the guy who had Multiple Personality Disorder *and* Drug Abuse problems, we see him out w/the rest of the Team at the Pub they went to for Super Bowl Sunday. He's in a corner w/a bunch of other Star Trek fans playing Classic Trek episode trivia.

He also looked completely and totally in his element too. :D

Angelskates
01-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Also his friend who played jazz.

AragornElessar
01-17-2010, 11:23 PM
I forgot about that one, but you're right Angelskates. We also saw Reid attending an AA or NA meeting that was strictly for members of the Law Enforcement Community too during the first season we had Rossi around.

Can't believe I forgot about him hooking up w/his old friend who's now in New Orleans playing Jazz, as that's also the episode that gave them "a reason why/how" JJ got pregnant, as it was how JJ and her on the show boyfriend/husband met for the first time, so they could write AJ Cook's actual pregnancy into the show.

And yes...I do know *how* both JJ and her real life avatar AJ Cook got pregnant. Bit of an unintentional LOL moment there, but there it is. :D

Buzz
01-25-2010, 04:47 PM
When is the next new episode of the show? I have only just started to watch re-runs of the show and now I am hocked! LOL

AragornElessar
01-26-2010, 04:57 AM
That's a really good question. I know we get a re run this week, but not sure why and I'm guessing they'll go to re runs during the Olympics for obvious reasons.

Did no one else see last week's episode? I felt so badly for that son and I'm glad that Garcia got him talking a bit. The father though...I know he's a sick, sick man, but I wanted to reach through the screen and throttle him for what he'd done to his family and the other families of the Kids he'd gotten to "play" The Choking Game.

The really scary thing for me though? After the episode was over, my Dad made some sort of comment about how the more things change, the more they stay the same. Both Mom and I gave him this look and he told us he knew kids who played that game when he was going to the One Room Schoolhouse back in the day.

My Dad's in his late 70's BTW. Just to put it in perspective.

This is the second or third time we've seen Garcia knitting in an episode. Whenever I've seen her doing it, I've always ended up wondering what Kirsten was working on and how it turned out.

That's just the crafter/knitter/crocheter/cross stitcher in me I guess. :D

Angelskates
01-26-2010, 11:59 AM
It returns February 2nd. I missed the choking one??

Andora
01-26-2010, 04:13 PM
I've never seen this show, but I caught the choking one. That was a crazy, interesting, and I love Garcia. (I have friends who love her and so I know her by name :P)

That said, tell me the other blonde woman is better in other episodes? Because she was just bad and made some parts of this episode trite.

Buzz
01-26-2010, 04:25 PM
I've never seen this show, but I caught the choking one. That was a crazy, interesting, and I love Garcia. (I have friends who love her and so I know her by name :P)

That said, tell me the other blonde woman is better in other episodes? Because she was just bad and made some parts of this episode trite.

Do you mean "J.J."?

olympic
01-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Did anyone catch the 'Silence of the Lambs' scene in the Dolls episode?

Andora
01-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Do you mean "J.J."?

I don't know-- the one whose sister had committed suicide. She pushed for the investigation.

Buzz
01-26-2010, 05:00 PM
yeah that's her.

Forest Whitaker is set to star in a spinoff of this show. Love Whitaker and can hardly wait to see what the new show looks like.

AragornElessar
01-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I can understand how you'd think that if this is the first time you've ever seen the show, but I actually thought JJ was fantatstic in last week's episode. It's also not the first time she's pushed for the the Team to check out something she feels isn't right and she's usually right about these things too.

Also the final scene w/her and Hotch...If you didn't know the back story of what she was talking about, Hotch's wife being targeted and then killed by a Serial Killer the Team was after, then I can see where you'd think she was just being trite, but she wasn't. I really thought that JJ shone in this one and it's been awhile since we've seen AJ Cook given "the lead" in an episode, so that was also great to see.

JMO of course.

Too...This really wasn't the best episode to watch for your first one. They're still dealing w/the aftermath of the entire Reaper thing and how that's going to affect Hotch on the job. If you get it, you should try and catch the re runs on A&E. They're on at 1pm and 7pm most nights and from 7pm to all night Fridays and 8pm and all night Sunday nights. They do switch the Seasons up from the weekday run to the weekends, so keep that in mind if you see an episode w/the David Rossi character one night and then tune in Friday or Sunday night and see the Jason Gideon character.

Can't remember who asked on the previous page...But the episode w/the lady w/the dolls...I've never ever seen Silence of the Lambs and you're the second one to refer to that in this episode. So...What SotL moment!?! :D Please and Thank you!! :)

Angelskates...Yes, I'm afraid you missed the choking one. It was last week's. I know you watch online due to your location, so is there anyway for you to still be able to watch last week's episode? Since we're having a repeat this week apparently...Or is this week State of the Union speech time? That thought came to me last night after I'd shut the computer down.

Good timing for that, huh? :D ;)

I hope you can see it somewhere Angelskates, as it really was a great episode.

Okay...Buzz...This is the first I've heard of a spinoff of CM. Where did you read about that and if Forrest Whittaker's in it, I'm there!! Such a great actor that guy is.

Buzz
01-26-2010, 09:15 PM
here you go.... I hope it is true as well. :)

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/414675_tvgif26.html

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=62680

AragornElessar
01-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the link Buzz.

Off to check the Criminal Minds Fanatics MB. They'll have all the info on this if it is true and it sure sounds like it in that article.

edited to add...I've got to remember to visit there more often than I do. W/all of the LotR Mod stuff I've got to do at the one board and then we're in the middle of an Olympic skating season and...Maybe that should be my New Year's Resolution. To pop in over there more often. :D

Anyway...It's true!! There's a CM Spinoff in the works.