PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

CDANN1013
10-23-2009, 01:35 PM
What I do not understand is for that Morgan is the new leader, it would not be better than Hotch had chosen Rossi? :confused:
But it will be funny, not only to see Morgan taking decisions but to see more relaxed Hotch, and to see as there behaves the rest with him now that is one more of them. ;)

It will also be interesting to see what Hotch wears. I don't think it will be a suit all the time. Has he ever worn jeans?

Carol

milanessa
10-23-2009, 02:08 PM
What I do not understand is for that Morgan is the new leader, it would not be better than Hotch had chosen Rossi? :confused:

Hasn't Rossi said he doesn't want to lead the team?

Murdoch
10-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Hasn't Rossi said he doesn't want to lead the team?

He agreed to be a subordinate when Mandy left because Hotch was in charge.

Major spoilers from tv.com (including 100th episode!!)

5x6: The eyes have it: The BAU is called to Oklahoma City to help local authorities track a serial killer who removes the eyes of his murder victims and keeps the eyes as souvenirs.

One cast member stands out... Jayne Atkinson: Section Chief Erin Strauss

I know from a photo at spoiler tv that Hotch is in episode 5x7 "The Proformer"

One other thing we know from tvguide.com
What happened to Garcia's boyfriend and J.J.'s husband on Criminal Minds? Denise
ADAM: Good news, Denise! Garcia's beau, Kevin (Nicholas Brendon), pops up in the series' 100th episode, as do J.J.'s hubby and baby boy. That episode, this season's ninth, is shaping up to be a doozy. Executive producer Ed Bernero tells me that in addition to wrapping up the Reaper story line, the episode will "take the team full-circle back to an important issue raised in the pilot episode: whether it's possible to surround yourself with monsters and not become one."

AragornElessar
10-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Ooooh....Sounds very, very good Murdoch. Can't wait!!! :D :D :D

calica
11-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Promo of 5x09 (the next week) :eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2pjiJx6Iw

birdgal
11-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Promo of 5x09 (the next week) :eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2pjiJx6Iw

WOW!!!:eek: :eek:

I don't know, if I can stand to watch it.

LordCirque
11-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Anyone else realize Agent Morgan is the former Eddie Winslow from Family Matters? I would never have guessed.

dst7star
11-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Neither would I. I thought the same actor played Eddie for the entire series run. I had no idea Shemar Moore was ever on that show.

LordCirque
11-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Okay, now I'm confused, granted they look nothing alike but you're right and I just checked the facts, and they are two different actors, an article I just read about Darius joining Y&R mentioned Shemar as well, but he wasn't on Family Matters.

ETA: This is what I get for article skimming, nevermind, the role originated by Shemar is being taken over by the former Eddie Winslow

bobalina77
11-20-2009, 02:06 AM
Wait.. the guy who played Eddie Winslow is taking over the character of "Malcom" on Y&R? Talk about a hotness downgrade.. yeesh!

Murdoch
11-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Last night was a FABULOUS episode - but the preview for next week is even better!

LordCirque
11-20-2009, 06:36 AM
Yeah, Eddie Winslow is taking over Malcom, if you look at the pictures on Soapnet.com there's no comparison between them IMO.

and I can't wait to see next weeks show. I'm really excited for the Foyet showdown finally, and thought the tie in to Foyet in last nights episode was great and well done, and not obvious at all. I'm glad they didn't do a clip in the beginning, to clue us in that he'd been to the prison, and talk about ballsy. :lol: Or if they did shwo a clip, I didn't see it.

tracylynn
11-26-2009, 04:19 AM
Wow! I don't know what to say about this episode but wow-wee! :eek: This was a really good episode. Not only did it shocked me, but it made also made me cry.

Kruss
11-26-2009, 04:47 AM
I was so tense during the entire episode that I almost threw up! Was shaking at the end, teary during the last 60 seconds or so, and it took me well over an hour to calm down. I have no idea why this show does this to me - but twice this season it's done this and one other episode I had to turn off 1/2 way through.

This was definitely sooooooo sad.

victorskid
11-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Definitely an episode that kept me on the edge of my chair!

At the end, however, I had a fleeting question of why they chose to air it on the eve of American Thanksgiving. It didn't feel very "Happy Thanksgiving" to me!!