PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Angelskates
07-14-2010, 03:26 PM
It was nothing :( Some stupid Nora Roberts thing.

I just read that JJ will be in the first 2 eps to finish up her role (http://www.tvguide.com/News/Cook-Returning-Criminal-1019921.aspx).

Angelskates
08-06-2010, 01:19 AM
From MGG's facebook status today: matthew gray gubler (as official as it gets)!:
All my love to the talented/spectacular @ajcookofficial on her last day. you made the last 5 years of death scenes a little more beautiful...(now it's all up to Shemar)

:(

When is it really back on? I hope they show the last episode again!

AragornElessar
08-06-2010, 02:31 AM
They usually do show the last episode from the previous season before the Season Premiere Angelskates. Especially w/it being a Cliffhanger. Speaking of that....I never did post my wondering I had about said Cliffy, did I? The entire mess w/AJ and Paget started and I forgot about it.

After seeing the Season Finale on CTV a couple of nights after it was shown in the States, I'm almost sure there's something missing from the area where the Detective who was shot by the UnSub lay on the floor.

That would be a blood pool.

Would he have had time to get a vest on underneath his clothing before all of what happened went down as it did? I don't know and I could be completely off base here, but...Just sayin what I thought I saw. Or didn't see, take your pick. :D

Here's to a great and classy lady who so did not deserve the treatment that both her and her character got. Thanks AJ and Good Luck!! :(