PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

calica
06-16-2010, 02:23 PM
anyone have an opinion?

http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-minds-anyone-have-opinion.html

calica
06-25-2010, 08:40 AM
save the cm ladies day!

http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-minds-save-our-ladies-day.html

free fax service
http://savethecmladies.tumblr.com/post/729354106/the-lipstick-campaign

AragornElessar
06-27-2010, 02:15 AM
The good news...We saved Paget Brewster's job.

The bad news...AJ Cook is gone and that sucks so royally I don't even know where to begin. Someone please explain to me how on earth CBS does this to one of the few shows they have that is consitantly winning it's night in the Ratings!?!

This is a very, very, very big mistake. HUGE in fact.

Paget just posted the following over at her Twitter page...

"So how do I thank 42,309 people.. It worked. Thank you, everyone. Thank you for helping and supporting me and AJ. Thank you for everything!"

edited to add...DAMN!! I posted too soon. She's added this...

PS- I should clarify. I am immensely grateful. I'm still angry about AJ. I'm sad this is my last year. But I wanted to thank the fans...

Why is CBS killing one of the few awesome shows on TV? This just sucks on too many levels. :(

For the first time since the show hit the airwaves, I'm not looking forward to the new season. :(

milanessa
06-27-2010, 02:29 AM
Not only will we not get AJ but we won't get to see that :swoon: husband of hers.

Buzz
06-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Television is competing with all sorts of new forms of entertainment for revenue. Plus shows like CM may be extremely sucessful but they are also much more expensive to produce than reality shows. It is just a matter of mathematics for tv executives. And fans of quality tv shows like CM come out the losers. I will most certainly miss AJ's hottie hubby and his sexy accent. :)

calica
06-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Although it is an expensive show, they are going to delete AJ but there will be a new character e then they will not save themselves his salary.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
can there be personal motives for dismissing AJ Cook?

Angelskates
07-13-2010, 04:21 PM
It's back tomorrow night folks.

((((Morgan))))) (((((Reid's knee))))

cruisin
07-13-2010, 04:30 PM
I guess Kirsten Vangsness (?) was never in jeopardy. Though I don't see how they could replace her, she's awesome. Her character, Shemar Moore's and Matthew Gubler's are my favorites.

I never felt that Joe Mantegna fit in. I wish Mandy Patinkin would come back.

birdgal
07-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I guess Kirsten Vangsness (?) was never in jeopardy. Though I don't see how they could replace her, she's awesome. Her character, Shemar Moore's and Matthew Gubler's are my favorites.

I never felt that Joe Mantegna fit in. I wish Mandy Patinkin would come back.

I always like Mandy Patinkin. Such intensity and force.

cruisin
07-13-2010, 04:56 PM

And he has a great voice!

genevieve
07-14-2010, 01:32 AM
It's back tomorrow night folks.

New episodes? In the summer?

milanessa
07-14-2010, 01:50 AM

Unless they've changed time slots, it's not on my lineup. Guess I'll watch Rachel Maddow.

LordCirque
07-14-2010, 02:14 AM
The show would collapse without Kirsten IMO

AragornElessar
07-14-2010, 02:35 AM

I do too, but I truly adore Mandy for the fact that he's embraced the one true cult role he's ever had and will say *the line* during his Concerts. That would be...

My name is Inigo Montoya...You killed my father...Prepare to die!!!

:D

I also think the show would fall apart if Kirsten was let go and ITA w/whomever said that Joe Mantenga's never really fit in w/the rest of the Gang. I was so excited when I heard he was joining the cast, but...He's never really lived up to the potential. Which is a shame because I like Joe and I think he's a good guy, but...Not sure why, but if it was Rossi leaving the show it wouldn't really be a loss. That's sad too.

Angelskates
07-14-2010, 06:16 AM

That's what my TV said. Though it's the Hallmark Channel which has a mishmash of everything, and has been wrong. Come to think of it, Mandy was in the ad. But it said new series. :( Got my hopes up and it's probably for nothing (:shuffle: but I'm watching anyway).