PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

loopey
05-28-2010, 01:57 AM
:inavoid: Shemar :inavoid: :grope:

I missed it! What happened to Shemar, was he shot or something?

AragornElessar
05-29-2010, 03:28 AM
First off...I think the line to minister to poor Shemar goes around the World mulitple times, so we've all got a looooong wait.

Worth it though. :D ;)

Oh man...What a Season Finale and talk about heart ripping. I also didn't think he'd shoot the cop and was expecting something to happen to save the day. Should have known better. This *is* CM after all.

Boy...Tim Curry hasn't aged well, has he? I know some of that was make up, but...Still!! Perfect casting for an out of this world crazy Unsub though.

How long till next season again?

Angelskates
05-29-2010, 05:30 AM
How long till next season again?

Wait, that was only the first half of the season finale wasn't it?? We don't have to wait for the next season do we??

Buzz
05-29-2010, 06:00 AM
I am afraid you do.....

Angelskates
05-29-2010, 11:58 AM
I am afraid you do.....

*splutter* WHAT?! :drama: But how will I cope? Shemar's hurting!

AragornElessar
05-29-2010, 02:24 PM
For those of us in Canada and who haven't seen it yet...

CTV will be showing the Season Finale on Sunday night. I can't remember the time though. Since they also have the rights to American Idol and both Season Finales were Wednesday night, the Live AI broadcast took precedence. So I will be watching it again tomorrow night.

Also watching the final scene a bit closer too. Not telling why though because...Well...I haven't any proof yet. Just a hunch.

And on that note...See ya in a bit!! :D

calica
06-15-2010, 01:29 PM
EXCLUSIVE: CBS’ Season 7 of its successful crime drama Criminal Minds is trimming the female portion of its cast for what I hear are financial reasons.

http://criminalmindsroundtable.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-is-cbs-thinking.html

Keep AJ Cook and Paget Brewster Petition

http://criminalmindsroundtable.blogspot.com/2010/06/keep-aj-cook-and-paget-brewster_15.html

Angelskates
06-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I'd still watch it without the girls.

tarotx
06-15-2010, 03:20 PM
In my opinion, beside Joe Mantegna, the girls are the most expendable. He probably signed a multi year deal so would be off the table. I like the girls but I'll still watch. I hope they just want to make them recurrent instead of regulars or perhaps Paget can go over to the spin off.

calica
06-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Rossi (joe mantegna) is totally expendable.........

caseyedwards
06-15-2010, 04:44 PM
rossi is expendable -I say some of the best episodes were inbetween patinkkin an mantegna-when hotch was total leader

pat c
06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Rossi isn't as good as Patinkin was. I'd say get rid of him and keep all the girls. I think they add more than he does.

AragornElessar
06-15-2010, 11:46 PM
This is a huge mistake if they do this. A part of why CM is so successful is due to *all* of the Cast. I also find Rossi very one dimensional and wouldn't miss him all that much. JJ and Emily OTOH...Very different story.

loopey
06-15-2010, 11:47 PM
They should keep JJ and ditch Prentiss. Rossi and Prentiss are my two least favorite crime fighters.

tarotx
06-16-2010, 12:14 AM
They'll probably have new cast members if the girls are written out. Unknowns without a 4-5 season tv stint under their belts so much cheaper and perhaps bringing new life to the show. Network execs think that way. This isn't unique to CM. I guess most of us think the best thing for them to do would get rid of JM but getting out of his contract would probably defeat the lower pay issue.