PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread - 2009

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Andora
01-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I figure Mark didn't think Lexie had it in her, so it feels like more of an affront. But otherwise, eff him. (Not that they were "cancelling each other out." That's no even page there)

:( I like Izzie. That was awful with her and Alex, but what could he do? That actor is the bomb. He's all tough, tough, tough, then Iz shows up and he's soft. Like a switch. Love him. xoxo

Love new doctor hot eyes, too. I hope he gets more screen time.

ArtisticFan
01-22-2010, 06:28 AM
Tonight's episode was actually okay. Although I do wish they'd make a decision on Izzy -- in or out.

Izzy is going to need some new luggage soon. She's wearing the set she's got out.

Meredith
01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Why is Derek an ass? Really wondering.

I agree with Andora about Alex. They wrote that character skillfully, and the actor brings the goods.every.time.

pixie cut
01-22-2010, 01:51 PM

I agree with Andora about Alex. They wrote that character skillfully, and the actor brings the goods.every.time.

I don't think Derek was an ass at all. A doctor with a drinking problem shouldn't be in charge of a hospital's surgical program -- even if he did excuse himself from surgery. I actually think Meredith was the ass for trying to stop him from going to the board or confronting Richard.

I think Justin Chambers (Alex) is the only actor who's been hitting it out of the ballpark this season and the only character written with a sense of consistency. This really has been his season.

Andora
01-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I don't think Derek was an ass at all. A doctor with a drinking problem shouldn't be in charge of a hospital's surgical program -- even if he did excuse himself from surgery. I actually think Meredith was the ass for trying to stop him from going to the board or confronting Richard.

I don't really think he was an ass either until he played the "I hire Izzy" card. Then it just felt selfish. Still, the Chief had to go. HAD. TO. And Meh was just as selfish in wanting him to be in charge because she'd get more preferential treatment.

That said, she did have a point when she claimed post it. If she's telling her husband something, she should be able to trust that he doesn't run off with it. The writers could have handled that better, maybe had Derek get Meredith to go to the board, show Meh that she was in the wrong instead.

Anyways, Ellen Pompeo looked hella old and awful in this episode. I hope it was just post-pregnancy puffiness, because she's not much older than Heigl, and Heigl looked radiant. All the women did in comparison.

Veronika
01-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Anyways, Ellen Pompeo looked hella old and awful in this episode. I hope it was just post-pregnancy puffiness, because she's not much older than Heigl, and Heigl looked radiant. All the women did in comparison.

Hmmm--Ellen Pompeo is 40 and Katherine Heigl is 31. That's a pretty big span. Plus, Heigl (normally) has more meat on her bones, and that helps your face look fuller and more youthful.

Satellitegirl
01-22-2010, 03:57 PM
I liked tonight's episode. Despite not liking Owen that much, I'm glad he didn't get pissy and give up on Cristina. I can't STAND Teddy. Derick and Meh are both dorks. I wish Alex would have taken Izzy back. Sloan had a point somewhat with how things went down with him sleeping with Addison and Lil Grey sleeping with Alex. She...broke up with HIM.

I'm sorta getting tired of Bailey, and she used to be one of my favorite characters. She's a little too one dimensional lately.

Jimena
01-22-2010, 04:08 PM

I hate it when he gets all self righteous.

Andora
01-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Hmmm--Ellen Pompeo is 40 and Katherine Heigl is 31. That's a pretty big span. Plus, Heigl (normally) has more meat on her bones, and that helps your face look fuller and more youthful.

D'oh, I thought Heigl was 34 and Ellen was still under 40.

Veronika
01-22-2010, 04:46 PM
D'oh, I thought Heigl was 34 and Ellen was still under 40.

Well, they both have babies now, so both of them should look tired. ;)

Andora
01-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Look, Ellen's always walked the line of looking drawn and such in the face. I'm just surprised she hasn't gotten better lighting to make up for it considering the absolutely gorgeous women this show has on it. :P (I'd say Kim Raver, but I'd guess she's had work done)

kimkom
01-22-2010, 07:43 PM
The scenes with Sloan and Callie were the highlight for me. The chemistry between them is :kickass:

*Jen*
01-22-2010, 08:48 PM
I thought this episode was really :blah: I watched it with my flatmate, and the only good part was mocking the overly melodramatic and totally unbelievable plots.

It's the same old stuff, over and over. And I'm over it :shuffle:

Satellitegirl
01-22-2010, 09:48 PM
I agree kimkom....their chemistry is great.

Andora
01-22-2010, 10:53 PM
I thought this episode was really :blah: I watched it with my flatmate, and the only good part was mocking the overly melodramatic and totally unbelievable plots.

It's the same old stuff, over and over. And I'm over it :shuffle:

See, I'll keep watching while Meredith and Derek are together, because then the show doesn't centre around them and their OH SO DRAMATIC BREAKUP. But once they break up again, I'm soooooo done with the show. :P