PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread - 2009

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

tarotx
05-21-2010, 02:26 AM
When the episode is finished could you guys spoiler what any medical case there is on the show tonight. There are some I can't watch so I'd appreciate it. My sister usually tells me but she is on vacation until Sunday :( Thanks :)

pixie cut
05-21-2010, 02:27 AM
I just realized that it was tonight :duh: what do you think guys- should I jump in and start watching (now that I've missed the first half already), or wait to watch it in full tomorrow online?

Watch it now. We'll need you for the support group tomorrow.

HeatherC
05-21-2010, 02:29 AM
I just realized that it was tonight :duh: what do you think guys- should I jump in and start watching (now that I've missed the first half already), or wait to watch it in full tomorrow online?

If you want to jump in tonight, I'll spoiler tag what you need to know in order to catch up. If you don't want to know and would rather watch it all tomorrow, that might be better but I'd have some Kleenex handy and keep all your lights on, LOL :P

There's a shooter in the hospital and it's the guy that tried to sue McDreamy in one of the recent episodes. He's all ready shot the short haired Mercy girl, ALEX! who is still alive but was just found on the elevator by Lexie and Sloan, and one of the nurses in the main lobby area. The hospital is in lockdown right now. Oh, and Meredith found out she's pregnant and Cristina broke up with Owen. That should catch you up!

mkats
05-21-2010, 02:36 AM
!!!!!!!!!! OMG

sitting in front of the tv now

HeatherC
05-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Bailey is the smartest woman in the hospital. I'm still :yikes: over this episode and with more than an hour to go for me, I'm worried about my own health right now. SO much tension! :eek:

Lacey
05-21-2010, 03:17 AM
oh my my my, this is very very very tense.

rfisher
05-21-2010, 03:20 AM
I never watch this show and I'm caught up in the action.

HeatherC
05-21-2010, 03:34 AM
I really dislike this shooter guy. :revenge:

Veronika
05-21-2010, 03:43 AM
Recaps are good--keep them coming! I'm stuck at work. :(

rfisher
05-21-2010, 03:47 AM
Can this be more dramatic? I don't even know who most of these characters are and I'm a little teary.

HeatherC
05-21-2010, 04:02 AM
I think I finally started breathing again at the end. This entire show had me on the edge of my seat and FINALLY, my heart rate is going back down. I may not sleep for a while though! :eek:

Meredith and Cristina were both rockstars in their respective situations. Bailey was a rockstar (that scene with her, Reed, and the patient, Mary, got me very teary). Callie and Arizona were rockstars. The ex-Chief was a rockstar. Sloan and Lexie were rockstars. Just about everyone was a total rockstar. This was an awesome episode overall and hopefully we'll get some great episodes next year out of it. :respec:

Shooter...not a rockstar. :revenge:

Carmen Ovsiannikov
05-21-2010, 04:08 AM
I never watch this show and I'm caught up in the action.

ITA. I was never a Grey's fan but what a great season ender. Wow! I only intended to watch for a few minutes after seeing the promos during FlashForward but ended up watching for the entire two hours.

I don't know half of the characters names either but it was so sad what happened to the doctor (the one stuck with Mandy Moore and Shandra) who died because he couldn't get to surgery. It made me tear up when he commented on how he should have thought of the idea to not identify himself as a surgeon. Very emotional.

Jimena
05-21-2010, 04:21 AM
I hated it. :shuffle: It was very, very hard for me to suspend my disbelief.

smurfy
05-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Crazy episode, a little slow at the end.
When Reed (the first one) was shot, the shooting of Alex was so shocking. I love Alex.
Actor that played the shooter - was the top Secret Service guy on the West Wing, just occasional appearances. Played such a different part, very impressive.
I did like how everyone reacted and did their best in their situations.
Bailey, oh I love her, I would have turn the tv off if she was shot.
Definite a good set up for next season with lots of fallout.

Kruss
05-21-2010, 04:48 AM
I tried getting into the show a few years ago - didn't work. But I knew some of the characters. I only watched tonight coz I had seen the 10 minute spoiler. Yikes already!

Yes, a show I hardly ever watch made me cry...again. It was that doctor who died in Bailey's arms that did it to me.