PDA

View Full Version : New House tonight!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

sk8pics
09-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Don't forget everyone, the season premiere of House is tonight from 8 - 10. Seems like it will be a great episode!

Sofia Alexandra
09-21-2009, 02:27 PM
A petition to have Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry reunited on House. (http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/fryandlaurieonhouse/) I'd watch. I'd definitely watch. :watch:

pat c
09-21-2009, 02:48 PM
If nothing else, I'd love to see Stephen Fry back on Bones. Booth building Fry's bbq and the shows after with Fry guesting, were so good.

Mozart
09-22-2009, 01:04 AM
House is on now

Satellitegirl
09-22-2009, 02:14 AM
This has been great so far :)

judiz
09-22-2009, 02:26 AM
Since I missed the first hour and a half dealing with Sears, anyone care to recap?

Wyliefan
09-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Well, basically, House has tried various ways of dealing with living in the psychiatric ward, including pulling a One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. :) It's been awesome so far!

IceAlisa
09-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Wait, House is hospitalized? On psych ward? I've missed a lot of this show, haven't I. Could someone please very briefly bring me up to speed?

judiz
09-22-2009, 02:45 AM
House checked himself into a psychiatric hospital on last season's finale. He started having hallucinations, imagining that Amber was following him around and talking to him, he then hallucinated that Kutner was with him also. In the season finale last year he hallucinated that he and Cuddy made love when they didn't. House finally realized that his hallucinations were effecting his work and harming the patients so he had Wilson drive him to the hospital.

ArtisticFan
09-22-2009, 03:43 AM
I have it on DVR. I can't wait to watch it. It's been crazy around here with all the flooding and continuing rain. We're ok, but the areas surrounding us have been hit hard. I was able to watch a little DWTS, but House will have to wait until I can sit down and enjoy it alone.

IceAlisa
09-22-2009, 04:37 AM
How did Kutner die? And thanks, judiz for the recap! Is House hallucinating due to his addiction or something else?

jeffisjeff
09-22-2009, 05:40 AM
How did Kutner die? And thanks, judiz for the recap! Is House hallucinating due to his addiction or something else?

Kutner committed suicide. Presumably, House is hallucinating due to his addiction. But at this point we cannot be sure. So we'll see! ;)

Just watched my recording of tonight's episode. That was intense! I was skeptical when I read the episode description, but it worked really well.

IceAlisa
09-22-2009, 05:46 AM
Oh no! I liked Kutner. They are getting rid of all of my favorite characters, first CTB and now Kutner. Who's next, House???
:drama: But of course precious 13 and precious Cameron are still alive and well. How's that Huntington's coming along?

Why did he kill himself? :(

jeffisjeff
09-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Oh no! I liked Kutner. :eek: Why did he kill himself?

That was never entirely clear (IIRC). His parents were murdered when he was younger, and that may have affected his overall psychological state, but he had seemed fine up until the episode when he did it. Rumor has it he just wanted to go work with Obama. ;)

IceAlisa
09-22-2009, 05:49 AM
That was never entirely clear (IIRC). His parents were murdered when he was younger, and that may have affected his overall psychological state, but he had seemed fine. Rumor has it, he just wanted to go work with Obama. ;)

Yeah, I saw him in something Obama-related.