PDA

View Full Version : New House tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

DubbalinGirl
11-11-2009, 02:17 PM
I don't mind the Cuddy/House thing, but I thought the Cuddy and P.I. thing was stupid and totally unbelievable.

I actually couldn't even remember who he was until the lunch table scene. That was just bad.

Wyliefan
11-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Not the best episode ever, I thought. For some reason it just seemed subpar. However, I'm glad Chase FINALLY spilled the beans to Cameron. (Oh, and by the way, Cuddy's little girl is adorable!)

Are our sweet weeks of Thirteenlessness coming to an end soon? Something about the preview made me think she'll be back soon. Ah, well, we'll always have the memories. . . .

duane
11-11-2009, 05:12 PM
I watched this show (a rerun) for the first time this weekend (I was visiting my cousin, who is a HUGE fan). Does anyone else find House sexy as hell?

Allskate
11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I watched this show (a rerun) for the first time this weekend (I was visiting my cousin, who is a HUGE fan). Does anyone else find House sexy as hell?

I definitely find Hugh Laurie to be sexy. He is awesome in interviews. Very smart and funny.

Kasey
11-11-2009, 08:29 PM

I think probably greater than 96% of the people who watch the show! ;)

sk8pics
11-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Well, I enjoyed the House-Wilson scenes a lot. Really interesting exchanges between the two of them, and Wilson realizing House had drugged him was:rofl:. The rest of the episode, was, meh. Although the scene where Chase told Cameron his secret was very good.

I do think the editing is kind of sloppy this season. Very abrupt cuts to the next scene and some poor camera work.

But Hugh makes up for almost any problems, LOL!

chantilly
11-12-2009, 09:17 PM
I liked the episode because of his relationship to Wilson and I like that he is growing as a character.

He's still an ass but a little more open and vulnerable which for me he had to go in that direction or it would get old fast.

I love the Huddy thing. I never saw him and Cameron together except for a one night stand. I also think it's interesting the way they are exiting Cameron's character. It's a lot better than having her die.

I also didn't buy the Cuddy P.I. thing. But they have to make a decision on the show whether they are going to put House with Cuddy or not. It gets frustrating after a few years of them going back and forth. And at some point instead of keeping my interest I just get frustrated and annoyed and stop watching. I would love to see them together but I don't think the creators have any intention of putting them together. I still think it would be interesting to see the character evolve and try a relationship. But I think they might be headed in the direction of putting him with Thirteen.

I am not a Thirteen or Foreman fan. I never liked her and His arrogance in the last few years turned me off of him.

I liked Taub and glad he's coming back

judiz
11-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Why is House so determined to ruin Chase's marriage?

Wyliefan
11-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Well, considering the "all doctors are murderers!" spiel we got last week, that seemed like a lame reason for Cameron to walk out.

pat c
11-17-2009, 05:07 AM
I don't know, it seemed lame. I really like House, but this back and forth between the characters is getting lame.

LordCirque
11-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Decide on a team and cast and get it over with already!

Ximena
11-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Have you seen the promos for "Wilson"?

Actually the first three minutes are available, but there's a Canadian promo that is so sad because it has someone saying "Because if you die, I'm alone", yes I know it's already in a spoiler tag but just in case.

I think I'm going to love this episode.

ryanbfan
11-27-2009, 04:17 AM
I loooovee House. I haven't really been able to watch this season though :(

Just an FYI, but target will have seasons 1 -4 of House on sale tomorrow morning for $12.99 :)

Ximena
12-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Yes, yesterday proved my point that they should do a show with only House and Wilson, they were fantastic!

birdgal
12-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Yes, yesterday proved my point that they should do a show with only House and Wilson, they were fantastic!

That was a fantastic episode! I love House and Wilson together. Wasn't it funny/cute at the end?