PDA

View Full Version : New House tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Wyliefan
10-14-2009, 04:02 AM
It was mostly good. But did we HAVE to have Wilson singing the praises of Thirteen? If ever there were evidence that they're determined to cram her down our throats no matter how most of the fans feel about her . . . :rolleyes:

jeffisjeff
10-14-2009, 04:23 AM
Husband forgot to tape it while I was out of town. :wuzrobbed

Are they still repeating House in USA Network?

Wyliefan
10-14-2009, 01:43 PM
I believe so.

DubbalinGirl
10-15-2009, 02:03 PM
I thought the father giving his money away was ridiculous. As if. Other than that it was a good, enjoyable ep. But I'm still riddled with confusion over the upcoming spoiler and how it's going to come into play. All my theories went out the window with this ep. They did the M&M with no repercussions?

sk8pics
10-20-2009, 11:15 AM
So, did anyone catch last night's episode? I fortunately realized the baseball game was running late and adjusted my DVR recording so I caught the whole episode.

I liked it. The SURPRISE with the patient made me jump almost as much as House and Foreman. I had to laugh at Foreman's reaction, though. Liked the stuff with House and Wilson, and the way they're writing House to be trying to change a little, but the snarks are still there. Interesting with Chase, and also his interaction with House ("You should feel guilty!")

And the preview looks :lol:. Is House totally back to his old tricks?

GarrAarghHrumph
10-20-2009, 03:29 PM
I was happy that I started watching my recording at 9:15, and realized that the baseball had gone over. I quickly taped what was *supposed* to be "Lie to Me", so that I could actually grab the end of House. I only ended up having about a 10 minute gap in House. But of course, that gap ended up being pure comedy.

House had just been told that the patient had left the hospital and died. Then the gap. When we rejoined the show, the camera showed that very patient sitting up in bed... alive. :lol:

Wyliefan
10-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I was happy that I started watching my recording at 9:15, and realized that the baseball had gone over. I quickly taped what was *supposed* to be "Lie to Me", so that I could actually grab the end of House. I only ended up having about a 10 minute gap in House. But of course, that gap ended up being pure comedy.

House had just been told that the patient had left the hospital and died. Then the gap. When we rejoined the show, the camera showed that very patient sitting up in bed... alive. :lol:

Oh, then you missed Foreman cutting into his chest for the autopsy and the guy opening his eyes and hollering. :lol: I jumped too, sk8pics!

DubbalinGirl
10-20-2009, 05:39 PM
So, did anyone catch last night's episode? I fortunately realized the baseball game was running late and adjusted my DVR recording so I caught the whole episode.

I just realized the rub in DVR recording...bugger. By the time I realized that I wasn't recording anymore, there were only 15 minutes. Damn it all. Repeats? Anyone know when?

Karina1974
10-20-2009, 05:42 PM
You can always grab it on Hulu.com, but there is an 8-day delay, so you won't be able to see until 10/27.

sk8pics
10-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh, no! That's too bad you missed it.

I don't know if they are still rerunning it on the Friday of the following week, but if you check you might find it.

Wyliefan --I thought Hugh Laurie's reaction was totally in character for House, but geeze, Foreman hollered like a little girl! :lol:

GarrAarghHrumph
10-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh, no! That's too bad you missed it.

I don't know if they are still rerunning it on the Friday of the following week, but if you check you might find it.

Ah, excellent. I'll check.

Allskate
10-21-2009, 04:52 PM
FYI, Hugh Laurie's band, "Band From TV" has a new album out. It's the mp3 album of the day at Amazon and is on sale today for only $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Hogging-All-the-Covers/dp/B002QJ93T2/ref=amb_link_85387591_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=1825H4908KH47RHNZQMV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=494422631&pf_rd_i=163856011

Ximena
11-11-2009, 03:05 AM
House saying "let's headbang" and proceeding to do it was priceless.

House and Wilson scenes are just fantastic, House stealing Wilson's pants... they really should do a whole episode of those two just talking.

While I don't care about House/Cuddy at all, I was a little shocked about Cuddy's new bf.

Allskate
11-11-2009, 03:19 AM
While I don't care about House/Cuddy at all, I was a little shocked about Cuddy's new bf.

I don't mind the Cuddy/House thing, but I thought the Cuddy and P.I. thing was stupid and totally unbelievable.

jeffisjeff
11-11-2009, 04:12 AM
Were they supposed to be in Lake Placid? Just in time for SA! ;)