PDA

View Full Version : New House tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

LordCirque
10-01-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm sorry but if they're firing people based on going behind the persons back and questioning them, Foreman would have been fired EARLY in Season 1. :lol:

Civic:

Cameron is leaving :wuzrobbed I personally love her

igniculus
10-01-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm sorry but if they're firing people based on going behind the persons back and questioning them, Foreman would have been fired EARLY in Season 1. :lol:

Civic:

Cameron is leaving :wuzrobbed I personally love her

Eys, totally (to both points :wuzrobbed). I finally saw the episode yesterday, and I too loved House's obsessiveness in cooking and the "ball-jokes". :lol:

judiz
10-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Not sure how I feel about tonight's episode, does anyone else find it very political or am I reading too much into this?

jeffisjeff
10-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Yeah, it was really political. But it was also different. I don't think we're supposed to know how to feel about it. ;)

I think I liked it. But then they had me at the Say Anything reference. :lol:

Lanie
10-06-2009, 06:19 AM
I haven't watched the show since the beginning of last season, as I was getting quite disappointed.

I really liked this episode, though Mr Lanie was like, "Oh, my God! Darth Vader and Dr House!" :rofl:

The House/Wilson stuff is priceless as always. I want a show with just them snarking at each other.

made_in_canada
10-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Interesting tidbit for Canadian House fans, David Shore wrote for Due South! I had no idea... Ryan Phillipe also guest starred... completely irrelevant but interesting...

sk8pics
10-06-2009, 11:10 AM
I think I liked this episode, but I need to watch it again. It was certainly a different sort of House episode. I really like how House is trying to change, but his automatic responses to things are still not always the best. And laughed at how Wilson automatically assumed House was at fault with the downstairs neighbor. And when he went in and injected the guy with a sedative and he woke up bound and gagged... I was just, oh House, what are you doing? And then laughed when he admitted this was a setback in his efforts to change.

Really am not liking Foreman at all. I've never really liked the actor's portrayal and he's not doing anything to change my mind.

Thought Hugh was great as always. So many fine shades of emotion cross his face.

Wyliefan
10-06-2009, 01:12 PM
I really liked this episode, though Mr Lanie was like, "Oh, my God! Darth Vader and Dr House!" :rofl:

My thoughts exactly! :lol: I kept waiting for him to say, "No, I am your father."

GarrAarghHrumph
10-06-2009, 02:23 PM
This last episode was *so* much better than the one from last week. Wow. Better writing, well acted. I even liked watching Forman and 13.

Loved Chase. OMG. And I'm not usually a fan.

DubbalinGirl
10-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Loved Chase. OMG. And I'm not usually a fan.

Me too. Loved this ep. Although now I'm struggling to figure out how the spoiler we know is coming is going to happen....I mean now that we know HE did what he did, how is the spoiler going to come about?

Wyliefan
10-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah, that's a good question. There's no way he's going to let you-know-who take the fall; he was clearly eager to protect that person from getting dragged into it.

LordCirque
10-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Wondering if the person got Cameron and Chase mixed up, given this episode

Wyliefan
10-06-2009, 04:47 PM

Don't think so. Everyone has been talking about Jennifer Morrison leaving, not Jesse Spencer.

DubbalinGirl
10-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Can't get spoiler tags to work...forget it.

GarrAarghHrumph
10-06-2009, 08:26 PM

I didn't get it mixed up. The original source was quite clear. Rumour has it that that Cameron is leaving as a result of what we saw Chase do in the most recent episode. Cameron could come back as a guest star later in the season.