PDA

View Full Version : New House tonight!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

DubbalinGirl
09-23-2009, 02:51 PM
I loved this episode, it was a very fast 2 hours!

My only problem was how quickly they discharged House. That seemed a little swift!

Dr. Beasly reminded me so much of the HR woman who replaced Tobey that Michael was sleeping with on The Office a couple seasons ago (Amy Ryan?)...she had that same look and presence to me, just more blond. I was surprised to find out it wasn't her.

Flatfoote
09-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Agreed it was a great episode.

My complaint was over the cello, and the discussion they'd need a dolly to get it up to the ward. I don't know how heavy they think cellos are, but I've never seen a cellist use a dolly to tote their instrument around. I carried my sister's cello several times during my childhood and never had a problem with it.

GarrAarghHrumph
09-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Oh no! I liked Kutner. They are getting rid of all of my favorite characters, first CTB and now Kutner. Who's next, House???
:drama: But of course precious 13 and precious Cameron are still alive and well...

Cameron is next. I don't know how she'll leave the show, but the character is being written off. Chase, however, is staying.

GarrAarghHrumph
09-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Anyone else think the one Nurse or Doctor or whatever she was looked A LOT like Cut Throat Bitch?

Very much so. So much so that I'd wondered if they'd play with that similarity in this or another episode.

GarrAarghHrumph
09-26-2009, 03:40 PM
My complaint was over the cello, and the discussion they'd need a dolly to get it up to the ward. I don't know how heavy they think cellos are, but I've never seen a cellist use a dolly to tote their instrument around. I carried my sister's cello several times during my childhood and never had a problem with it.

I also thought that was funny. It's awkward, but it's really not that heavy.

IceAlisa
09-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Cameron is next. I don't know how she'll leave the show, but the character is being written off. Chase, however, is staying.

Great news! :cheer2:

IceAlisa
09-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Andre Braugher needs to somehow get hired on by Cuddy. I need more of him and House!

The episode was great, when suspending disbelief. (Sure, two catatonic patients, one who hasn't spoken in 10 years, will suddenly both come out of their states by one small action.....SUUUURRE). But with disbelief out the window, it was awesome, and the cast was indeed amazing!

When you watch House, you always have to suspend your medical disbelief. Hubby and I used to giggle a lot while watching them do um..."medicine". Brain biopsies for everyone. And how many ID attendings have you seen who do their own MRI's, labs and surgical procedures?

It also shattered my illusions that I was getting to know law while watching Law And Order. It's probably just as unrealistic.

Wyliefan
09-26-2009, 08:55 PM

:eek: No kidding! I never dreamed that would happen! Man, a lot of fans are going to be mad. (But not me. :saint: )

judiz
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Just please, no more deaths of major characters. Read article about Hugh Laurie, said he is developing problems with his knees due to the fake limp he has to do as House.

sk8pics
09-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Hugh was on Jay Leno last night and said it's not true that he's developing knee problems from doing the show. Said he gave a flip answer to someone and has now learned NOT to do that!:lol: He was pretty funny on Leno, btw. Also played the piano and did a little singing... sigh.

Wyliefan
09-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Considering that knee story came from the Daily Mail, I never did believe it.

And I'm sorry if there are any fans of . . . you know who . . . here. I've been gutted over character losses before, so I shouldn't make fun.

judiz
09-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Thanks for clarifying that, I was only able to watch the first half of the interview.

The Accordion
09-27-2009, 01:25 AM
I would so rather they get rid of the "other one". I am speaking riddle-like since I forget how to black out.

igniculus
09-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Ah, a House thread! :saint:

I loved the new episode too, but why WHY of all women Franka Potente? She is a nightmare. :scream: I didn't know who the others were.

I loved the interaction between House and the rest pf the patients, especially how he took the guy out to the amusement park. That was such a touching and unique moment. :swoon: And when the lady started to play chello... :wuzrobbed I totally cried.

Episode 3 "Epic Fail" promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IzkK9HsVc

I wish there would be a way to watch it on the internet. I hate to wait 2-3 days till someone puts the episode up. :(

Wyliefan
09-27-2009, 01:11 PM
I loved the new episode too, but why WHY of all women Franka Potente? She is a nightmare. :scream: [/url]

What's wrong with her? :confused: