View Full Version : New House tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Mozart
01-12-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm in love with Steffi Graf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwbJWF8_-Q

Ximena
01-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Today's episode was so perfect. See, Wilson has learned a lot from House because that restaurant scene was priceless! House would have never thought of that. Brilliant.

I like the other two stories but I'm still wondering about Chase's haircut.

birdgal
01-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Go Wilson!!!!! ROFL! :lol:

What is with Chase's haircut???

Sunshine Lizzie
02-13-2010, 09:23 AM
How did you like the new "Cuddy" episode?

sk8pics
02-13-2010, 02:47 PM
I thought the episode was just okay, not great.

I think it was, what, two episodes ago where it turned out to be Cuddy's boyfriend who was pranking House & Wilson? Now that was funny!:lol:

Karina1974
02-13-2010, 02:54 PM
How did you like the new "Cuddy" episode?

Different twist, since the focus is generally on House or one of the other characters.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the one doctor with the glasses was played by Marc Damon Espinoza (Jesse Vasquez (Andrea's husband) on the original 90210), yes? I thought he looked, and sounded, familiar, and I didn't catch the names in the opening, where they show who the guest stars are.

sk8pics
03-09-2010, 10:28 PM
So, did anyone watch last night? I thought it was an enjoyable episode and I liked the sound track, too. :lol: at House, Wilson, and Chase speed-dating! And Chase's apparent :drama: over women only wanting him for his looks. Interesting about House's bio-dad's book and House's reading surreptitiously.:lol:

Allskate
03-09-2010, 11:03 PM
The speed dating was very funny.

I must have missed the episode where we found out about a biological father. Someone please update me.

birdgal
03-09-2010, 11:31 PM
So, did anyone watch last night? I thought it was an enjoyable episode and I liked the sound track, too. :lol: at House, Wilson, and Chase speed-dating! And Chase's apparent :drama: over women only wanting him for his looks. Interesting about House's bio-dad's book and House's reading surreptitiously.:lol:

The speed-dating was funny! Chase is too cute!!!

Wyliefan
03-09-2010, 11:45 PM
So, did anyone watch last night? I thought it was an enjoyable episode and I liked the sound track, too. :lol: at House, Wilson, and Chase speed-dating! And Chase's apparent :drama: over women only wanting him for his looks.

I didn't buy any of that. Wilson is WAY handsomer than Chase. :D Especially since the latter got his hair cut -- but even before that, too.

birdgal
03-09-2010, 11:55 PM
I didn't buy any of that. Wilson is WAY handsomer than Chase. :D Especially since the latter got his hair cut -- but even before that, too.

What is with that haircut??? I agree, Wilson is very handsome.

Amy L
03-10-2010, 03:50 AM
I must have missed the episode where we found out about a biological father. Someone please update me.

House had mentioned it before, I don't know which episode. But during the episode with House's dad's funeral, House had sneakily gotten a DNA sample from his dad's body and had it tested. It confirmed that he wasn't House's biological father. House had suspected it since he was 12 years old. He would have been conceived at the time his dad was on a mission (he was in the military), and he also noticed that he closely resembled one of his parents' friends.

Civic
03-10-2010, 08:17 PM
I can't believe no one else mentioned the bad student film starring none other than the young James Wilson. It was amusingly cheesy. I loved the way everyone at the hospital gave him the business about it.

sk8pics
05-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Anybody watching? I enjoyed this week's episode, especially the karaoke! And at the end, House didn't take any vicodin did he? Just had some bourbon or something, right? My DVR stopped recording as he was eyeing the vicodin bottle (I assume that's what it was...). And his shrink is back next week, yay!

Wyliefan
05-05-2010, 01:38 PM
I loved the karaoke scene, but by and large, I think the show has been awfully weak lately. I'm sick of Thirteen and Taub and how the entire world has to grind to a halt while they obsess over their sex lives. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to the interesting stories? Since when does the main character of the show, who actually has some major stuff going on in his life, get shoved into the background so we can watch the underlings whine and mope and pick at each other all day? I may stop being a regular viewer if things don't pick up. It's getting to the point where it's not worth it.