PDA

View Full Version : True Blood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

rfisher
08-17-2010, 09:52 PM
whoa :swoon:

Whoa indeed. Moyer is kind of skinny for my tastes, but AS, holy moly. I may be having a case of the vapors.

Allen
08-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Ms. Harris needs to write faster [ at least a book a year] to keep all of us interested.
!

She does write a new book every year. They come out every May.

PrincessLeppard
08-17-2010, 10:49 PM
HOT HOT HOT!!

Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, naked and bloody on the cover of Rolling Stone. (http://earsucker.com/2010/08/17/photo-alexander-skarsgard-anna-paquin-stephen-moyer-naked-on-rolling-stone-cover/) Very strategic placement of Anna's leg and arms (and one of Stephen's hands...) Wish Alex would have been standing a bit closer, but then we wouldn't get to see his abs. YUM!!!

:swoon:

Well, the left side, anyway. :smokin:

I also like the suggestion underneath the picture....

screech
08-17-2010, 11:25 PM
There's also an alternate (and clothed) photo for the magazine (http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tb2.jpg)where I think Alex looks like a sad gorgeous puppy and the 3 look all snuggly. Awww.

The naked cover makes me laugh because to me its so obvious that Stephen and Anna are standing on boxes to near Alex's height - Stephen's knees are above Alex's, yet his shoulders are basically at nipple height and Alex still comes out taller.

There's already a lot of controversy over the cover (it comes out tomorrow). Some say its insanely hot and sexy, others say it would be awesome without the blood, others say the nudity is too racy for a magazine that people of all ages will see in the supermarket... I just say ROWR!

And I also agree with the suggestion under my first link... an Alex/Joe/Ryan sandwich? (Poor Ryan would really have to be on a box) That would just be the definition of YUMMY!

rfisher
08-17-2010, 11:49 PM
I have come to the conclusion if they showed Alex naked more often, like every week, I'd be less likely to pay attention to the plot deviations from the book. Oh, wait. CH has Eric naked in most books!

She is this very sweet lady in Magnolia, AR (a small college town in the southern part of the state) who does her own shopping at the local Piggly Wiggly who writes sexy vampire books on the side. And some other books, but they don't count.

SkateSkates
08-18-2010, 03:35 AM
:) Love both of the covers, But wished the first one was just Alex...

screech
08-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Speaking of Alex, he attended the Stockholm premiere of his Swedish movie 'Puss' today (http://skarsgardnews.com/?p=7796). No word if the Stage 5 Clinger was with him, but he was there and looking super blond and casual. His brother Gustav is also in the film and is in the group picture (the other really tall young guy behind the girl in the blue dress).

There are also quotes from the TB trio (and Alan Ball) available from the Rolling Stone issue (http://www.trueblood-online.com/cast-crew/alan-ball/quotes-from-anna-and-stephen-in-rolling-stone-magazine/). All 3 stars talk about the modesty patch/socks, but notably Alex's comment:

“I don’t want a sock around it, it feels ridiculous. If we’re naked in the scene, then I’m naked. I’ve always been that way.”
Stephen wears the sock and Anna wears a patch which she describes as a thong with the sides cut off.
Other stuff... the day he got the callback for the show, Stephen's apartment was burglarized (he jokes about his sex tapes... possible meal ticket... being stolen). Anna talks about all the piercings she's had, and Stephen mentions they already think of themselves as married.

rfisher
08-18-2010, 11:20 AM
All I can say is if Anna met Stephen on the set, she must not have seen Alex naked first. :D

Octoberopals
08-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Why doesn't Sookie fix, primarily paint, her house after the Marianne Season? It looks like mud is just gloped on the outside & inside.....at least wash it off; I don't mind the peeling paint due to the humidity & age of the place, but to have mud everywhere seems to go against the idea of Sookie's always wanting to look nice & have everything in it's place.

Evilynn
08-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Speaking of Alex, he attended the Stockholm premiere of his Swedish movie 'Puss' today (http://skarsgardnews.com/?p=7796). No word if the Stage 5 Clinger was with him, but he was there and looking super blond and casual. His brother Gustav is also in the film and is in the group picture (the other really tall young guy behind the girl in the blue dress).

He's 30 (or turns 30 this year, not sure), so not *so* young. ;) The photo of Alexander with a dark haired woman says "Alexander Skarsgård & friend" on the source site, so I assume that was his +1 for the night.

jen_faith
08-18-2010, 04:26 PM
HOT HOT HOT!!

...YUM!!!

Golly that's quite the photo. I think they look a bit awkward, to be honest. Must have been hard to hold thoses poses to cover everything. Skarsgard sure is sculpted, along with a lot of the other cast members too (Kwantem, Mangei --- err whatever the actor who plays Alcide's name is)--Moyer, not so much.

I guess this is another case of me being in the minority but I really don't find Skarsgard all that hot. Maybe it's because I am technically old enough to be his mother or at least his babysitter. I would feel a bit silly fangirling over him. Now twenty years ago I probably would have been drooling but now...eh... pretty boy... and that's all.

screech
08-18-2010, 04:33 PM
I guess this is another case of me being in the minority but I really don't find Skarsgard all that hot. Maybe it's because I am technically old enough to be his mother or at least his babysitter. I would feel a bit silly fangirling over him. Now twenty years ago I probably would have been drooling but now...eh... pretty boy... and that's all.
Hey, if it makes you feel less pervy, Alex's dad Stellan is married to someone the exact same age as Alex... that's got to be a bit weird for him.

Here are some scans of the full article in Rolling Stone (http://www.trueblood-online.com/promo-photos/true-blood-rolling-stone-article-the-joy-of-vampire-sex/). They really try to make Alex sound kind of 'hoity toity' in the article. Oh, he drives an Audi R8 sports car, wears Hermes cologne, is more closed off than Stephen, refusing to talk about his sex life (though they include a picture of him and Kate)...

Anna sounds really kind of badass in the article though. Kind of like she's someone you want to keep on your good side.

rfisher
08-18-2010, 05:15 PM

You can't use that logic or you'd be fangirling over *I'm Larry and this is my brother Darrell and my other brother Darrell* Sheriff Bud.

jen_faith
08-18-2010, 05:52 PM
You can't use that logic or you'd be fangirling over *I'm Larry and this is my brother Darrell and my other brother Darrell* Sheriff Bud.

:lol:

Now, you leave poor ol' Sheriff Bud alone. And I am *not* old enough to hook up with Bud... yet...

I tend to be a bit swoony over more mature types, especially if I just ignore the gossip about their private lives and foibles, and just focus on their looks, e.g George Clooney.

screech
08-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Just for the fun of it, I just found this photoshopped version of the cover (http://www.inquisitr.com/82423/true-blood-rolling-stone-cover/). Basically, they pasted Stephen's torso on Anna's leg-raised body and smushed it closer to Alex's. It's all kinds of bloody hotness.

And one of my favourite websites (gofugyourself) did a an analysis of the cover (http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/2010/08/fug_the_cover_rolling_stone.html). The website is hilarious because they rip apart magazine covers and celebs for what they're wearing (or in this case not).