PDA

View Full Version : True Blood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Evilynn
06-14-2010, 06:08 PM
My favorite part of last night's episode was Pam. She's great and cracks me up. The actress does a great job with her. Loved Bill's dream lol.

I loved Pam too. :)

...and did Sookie say "Holy....ass!" when Pam took her down to the dungeon to Eric and Yvetta? :lol:

screech
06-14-2010, 06:19 PM
I loved Pam too. :)

...and did Sookie say "Holy....ass!" when Pam took her down to the dungeon to Eric and Yvetta? :lol:

I would worship that ass, so holy... yes!

I love Pam and Lafayette together. How much fun would it be to see those two go shopping together? Lafayette didn't seem quite as freaked out by Pam, which was nice.

And is it horrible that I still have stuck in my head: "Conscience off. Dick on." Any bets on how soon until that is made into a T-Shirt?

rfisher
06-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Nekked Eric :cheer2:

Actually, partially nekked Bill, Sam and Jason, but Eric wins by a landslide.

Satellitegirl
06-15-2010, 03:26 PM
http://www.accesshollywood.com/true-bloods-alexander-skarsgard-im-happy-to-throw-my-clothes-off_article_33507

“Do you mean a** when you say backside?” he probed Access Hollywood, when asked about his naked return at the show’s recent premiere in Los Angeles.

“I love the scene,” he smiled. “It’s a fun scene. I think it’s a good introduction to Eric in Season 3.”

I agree *nod nod nod* :D

Lainerb
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
I just wish it had been a two hour special instead of just one hour. Not too many comments other than that the Bill and Sam dream sequence was funny and cute. Not really into either of them, but it was nice either way. Maybe it's been a while since Bill has had a male 'ghoul'.

rfisher
06-16-2010, 07:16 PM
How many more episodes with nekked Eric? :watch:

Lainerb
06-16-2010, 07:19 PM

There should be nekked Eric every episode, but I am upset that we got a crotch shot of the lady all chained up, but we don't get to see what Eric is equiped with?:rolleyes:

Stupid double standards.....:duh:

rfisher
06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
There should be nekked Eric every episode, but I am upset that we got a crotch shot of the lady all chained up, but we don't get to see what Eric is equiped with?:rolleyes:

Absolutely. :soapbox:

screech
06-17-2010, 09:07 AM
I just wish it had been a two hour special instead of just one hour. Not too many comments other than that the Bill and Sam dream sequence was funny and cute. Not really into either of them, but it was nice either way. Maybe it's been a while since Bill has had a male 'ghoul'.

Hee hee, both Stephen and Alex have said they'd love to do a Bill/Eric slash. Kind of makes you think of Eric/Bill re-acquainting in Eric's first episode of season 1 - Eric: "Bill, It's been a while... we have catching up to do, you and I..." hee hee. Maybe, since Sookie has had the blood of both she'll have a very very dirty dream.

At the Hollywood premiere of the season Alex said that he keeps his clothes on in one or two episodes (boo). But that he has more graphic stuff coming up. We know he has no issue stripping down (saying he's happy to do it if it makes sense) and for some reason, I don't think he'd have issue doing full frontal.

One thing he said in an interview kind of got me thinking about how much Hollywood doesn't make sense. He said something like "Brutal violence is okay, but if I agree to take my clothes off I have to sign multiple legal documents." It's insane! But if you notice, none of the main TB actors have done any full frontal - actually, Natasha (Yvetta) is probably the most 'main' that will have done so (she's set for 5 eps this season I think). But Alex is the least shy of the bunch, so maybe... you never know...

Some stuff...
Anna discusses drinking 'sugar free blood' from Stephen's arm (http://www.trueblood-news.com/sugar-free-blood-not-so-yummy-says-anna-paquin) and how yucky it is. It's from her article in Self magazine, which she covers looking cute in a bikini

Every Thursday at 9pm (EST), there will be Drop of True Blood Thursdays (http://truebloodtwitter.com/drops/) where minisodes will air. It will be a scene that we may have wanted to see, but didn't air, from that week's episode. There will be 1/week. I'm really happy they're continuing with the minisodes.

Alan Ball thinks True Blood could break out of the usual HBO expiration period and manage to run as long as the books (http://www.trueblood-news.com/alan-ball-true-blood-could-run-as-long-as-the-books)

Babyvamp Jessica (http://babyvamp-jessica.com/). A video blog of Jessica that will be going on throughout the season.

rfisher
06-17-2010, 12:06 PM
They must have had Moyer standing on a box in that poster to the right. :lol:

screech
06-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Pure awesomeness:

Snoop Dogg made a music video tribute to our show... called "Oh Sookie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tODhvb47s)". In it, he says they can do it in the daytime (Bill won't know a thing), and criticizes her other suitors. Its filmed outside Merlotte's, has five 'Sookie' backup dancers... basically its everything you'd hope for and more.

Satellitegirl
06-18-2010, 12:33 PM
haha, nice :)

Satellitegirl
06-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Ready for tonight! :)

screech
06-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Loved this episode more than last week's. Love how 'pool boy' Talbot is (and how hunky) and thought Alfre Woodard was awesome. Plus, love seeing more Terry and his 10 reasons list.

Of course, Eric was my favourite. Loved getting to see his vulnerability
his avoiding talking about Operation Werewolf and his dead on book-ness of his hatred of women crying, to finally admitting it to Sookie and how vulnerable he was when he was talking about her and kind of laying his feelings on the line. Plus hearing ASkars say he wants to have passionate primal sex... is there anything hotter? And best of all... Eric and Godric as badass Nazis! Is it wrong that I thought they looked kind of hot? And seeing this different killer side of Godric was pretty awesome. Wonder what happened in the last 65 years to make him kill himself?

LOVE IT! Is it next week yet?

rfisher
06-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Sam's story arc is :yawn: , but then I thought it was in the books also. I was hoping for better on the show. I'm not certain about all the overt hostility between the wears and the vamps. CH does a lot with the wears in subsequent books and this could make those story arcs difficult. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Eric :swoon: Bill :blah: Bring on Book 4