PDA

View Full Version : True Blood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

screech
11-16-2009, 03:08 AM
What are the Kate Bosworth and ERW rumors?

Relationship rumors regarding them and Alexander. The ERW ones started shortly before her episodes of TB aired, which is one of the reasons I think a lot of fans didn't like her as Sophie-Anne. The Kate ones started at the Scream Awards. Yes, I'm a gossip site junkie (it's a guilty pleasure of mine).

Orable
11-18-2009, 04:55 AM
Oooh drama! Well, if I was either of the two ladies, I'd wanna hit that, and since he's single and they're hot (if skinny, but then again, so's he...), um I'm not judging anyone if they want to schedule a bit of booty time :grope: Why should Anna and Stephen have all the fun? :drama:

rfisher
11-18-2009, 10:54 AM
And Anna gets to snuggle with Alex too! Some people have all the luck.

Satellitegirl
11-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Anna should have waited a bit for Alex instead. Silly Anna.

Also, over halfway through book 4, and I must say it's delicious :D.....more Eric! more Eric!!!! lol. If they stick somewhat close to the book, then that season should be great :)

screech
11-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh, book 4 is my favourite (THE SHOWER!). I really hope they follow book 4 closely when it gets time.

Anyways, Alexander was at the GQ Men of the Year awards last night where he was honoured as one of the 'men who saved HBO' (Stephen and Ryan were the other winners for that, but not there that I know of).

He addressed the relationship rumors (again) in an 'exclusive interview' with Radar Online:

"I'm not dating anyone, those are just rumors," he laughed. When asked if there were any special women in his life, the hunky actor replied "my mom and my sister." Kate Bosworth was also at the awards but didn't do the red carpet (though I saw a picture that looked like it was her right by Alexander with her hair hiding her face...)

Something hot to look forward to in Season 3 (somewhat spoilery)"

"There's a lot of nudity," he said. "As far as Eric goes, there's going to be a lot violence and a lot of sex -- with women and men! So it should be interesting." Looks like they're following the books - I think they are going to do what is in book 3 where Eric has to seduce one of Russell's vampires in order to secure a safe sleeping place while Sookie rescues Bill. Also looks like they're going to go the route where sex with men isn't something new to Eric... wonder if they are going to go there in a Godric/Eric flashback... HOT! It could maybe even be some of Lafayette's dreams about Eric (which would be AWESOME!) But hells yeah for Alexander nudity (and hopefully not teaser nudity like in Sookie's dream where he was naked but you didn't see anything at all).

Alexander and who appears to be Kate (http://skarsgardnews.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/93209160-sn.jpg)
Very hot Alexander on the carpet (http://skarsgardnews.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/AP091118054906.jpg)

The interview (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/11/exclusive-interview-alexander-skarsgard-denies-romancing-kate-bosworth-says)

Also, Ryan wasn't there because he was at the GQ Men of the Year awards in Australia (where he's filming a superhero movie called Griff the Invisible). The Aussie ones were an actual awards thing and Ryan was nominated for one (I don't know the category) but on a red carpet interview stated he didn't think he had a chance to win. He also said that it's a blessing in disguise being back in Australia where True Blood is a bit more 'underground'. New Moon was released in Oz today and he said that he's avoiding the vampire mass hysteria as much as he can. Ryan looked gorgeous in his suit, but his hair is dark brown (I think for his role) and I kind of miss his blonde hair.

Orable
11-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I remember being so shocked when I found out Ryan Kwanten is Australian. I mean, his southern accent is pretty crap (whose isn't, on that show, except maybe Louisiana native Sam Trammell :P), but I didn't realize he's not even American :eek: His real-life persona is so jarringly different from his TB life. I mean, guy was a yoga instructor fergoshssakes. :)

rfisher
11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
I have HBO in high def now. Bring on the naked Alex/Eric. :swoon:

mpal2
11-19-2009, 05:25 PM
I apologize if this question from season 1 has already been asked and answered. I've just seen Season 1 on DVD and will probably always be a season behind the show.

If Bill's saliva can heal Sookie why does she still have vamp bite marks showing after sex? Wouldn't his saliva have healing powers over that? It's a continuity thing that bugs the crap out of me now that the thought entered my head.

rfisher
11-19-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm not certain the vampire bites heal as well as other injuries. After all, a vamp can rip your head off and it won't grow back. Hmmmmmm.....

mpal2
11-20-2009, 01:06 AM
I'm not certain the vampire bites heal as well as other injuries. After all, a vamp can rip your head off and it won't grow back. Hmmmmmm.....

Well, now that you've so eloquently explained that skin punctures and beheading are linked so closely I won't have to write it off as a poorly thought out detail. :lol:

screech
11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
The saliva helps seal wounds... making them scab over more easily. So his blood sealed the wounds he licked (and he of course licked off the excess blood). When he first licked her blood was after the Ratrays attacked her, and he had fed her his blood which completely healed her as vampire blood has healing power. That's why there were no wounds after that. But during sex she doesn't drink his blood so his licking her bite marks just makes them scab over more quickly, not removing them completley.

ETA: Just saw that Ryan won in his category at the Australian GQ Men of the Year Awards last night. He won TV Actor of the year. http://moty.gq.com.au/categories/view/category/tv-actor/#nominee-ryan-kwanten
On the carpet (http://www.gq.com.au/images/uploads/galleries/gq-2009-moty-awards/Ryan-Kwanten-(1015)_medium.jpg)
Accepting his award (http://www.gq.com.au/images/uploads/galleries/gq-2009-moty-awards/Ryan-Kwanten-%281007%29_medium.jpg)

I miss the blonde hair... and the smile!!

mpal2
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Thanks Screech. That makes more sense now.

screech
11-20-2009, 05:47 PM
I just read something spoilery for the potential season 4!! (Yes, Alan Ball is already thinking ahead). It was in a highlights thing of an interview from a bit ago. The info is not spoilery for those who've read the books though...

Apparently Alan has confirmed that in season 4 Eric WILL have amnesia. Can I get a HELL YES?! And a please, oh please, shower and red speedo undies?

reckless
11-20-2009, 06:53 PM
I just read something spoilery for the potential season 4!! (Yes, Alan Ball is already thinking ahead). It was in a highlights thing of an interview from a bit ago. The info is not spoilery for those who've read the books though...

Apparently Alan has confirmed that in season 4 Eric WILL have amnesia. Can I get a HELL YES?! And a please, oh please, shower and red speedo undies?
I suspect that the final scene of this season will be Eric running down the road, being found by Sookie, and revealing that he doesn't know who he is. That would be quite the cliffhanger.

rfisher
11-20-2009, 07:01 PM

Please, please, please. I will keep my HBO subscription forever.