PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Sale or Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

genevieve
01-12-2009, 07:31 PM
looking for 4 tickets to all senior event finals for nationals...anyone interested PM me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
What nationals? US?

Carolla5501
01-12-2009, 09:10 PM
What nationals? US?

This is a recurring theme!

One poster is selling tickets to some men's program, someone else wants tickets to "Nationals" etc.

For the sake of your sellers/buyers please be clear and list the event details....

Also, I have to be honest...having sold and bought over the years on here. Unless you have GREAT front few row tickets.... you have to realize that as a seller you are taking a loss in MOST cases. Sometimes you will get lucky and an event will sell out but US Nationals this year seems to have LOTS of tickets left. I realized that folks were taking a "risk" buying from me instead of Ticketmaster so I generally sold them at a cheaper price. So if you really want to sell, put in the "discount" you are offering. (You know regulary $200 now $149.99 just like at Target!) Of course for Olympic tickets all bets are off and the sky is the limit! LOL!

To everyone... Good Luck!

AJ Skatefan
01-13-2009, 02:52 AM

Also, I have to be honest...having sold and bought over the years on here. Unless you have GREAT front few row tickets.... you have to realize that as a seller you are taking a loss in MOST cases. Sometimes you will get lucky and an event will sell out but US Nationals this year seems to have LOTS of tickets left. I realized that folks were taking a "risk" buying from me instead of Ticketmaster so I generally sold them at a cheaper price. So if you really want to sell, put in the "discount" you are offering. (You know regulary $200 now $149.99 just like at Target!) Of course for Olympic tickets all bets are off and the sky is the limit! LOL!

Not necessarily true. I've bought tickets from people online for face value out of common courtesy.

wacky4alanis
01-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I know it's a longshot... but add me to the list of people desperate to find tickets for the ladies SP and/or FS at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. I do not have anything to trade :( except cash of course. We need 2 tickets.

Another longshot - but if you live near or are planning a trip to Boston, I do have both Red Sox and Patriots season tickets, so I'd be more than happy to trade you tickets to any games for the 2009 season.

zaphyre14
01-14-2009, 01:55 PM
For Cleveland US Nationals:

On behalf of a friend, I'm looking for one ticket to Thursday evening's Ladies Short Program and Sunday afternoon's Men's Free Skate. Lower bowl obviously is prefered. We're looking to avoid Ticketmaster's outrageous fees.

Thanks.

Dee2e
01-16-2009, 01:21 PM
I still have 1 front row seat for the US Figure Skating Championships next week. Section 107, Row 1, Seat 16.

email deetoohey@aol.com or call 407.421.7915. Dee

Dee2e
01-16-2009, 01:22 PM

One poster is selling tickets to some men's program, someone else wants tickets to "Nationals" etc.

For the sake of your sellers/buyers please be clear and list the event details....

Me too. I have bought the day I flew out at full price! I would never try to capitalize on a fan that can't make it. I've bought and sold for many years and have never been screwed by a skating fan!

Carolla5501
01-17-2009, 02:49 AM
For Cleveland US Nationals:

On behalf of a friend, I'm looking for one ticket to Thursday evening's Ladies Short Program and Sunday afternoon's Men's Free Skate. Lower bowl obviously is prefered. We're looking to avoid Ticketmaster's outrageous fees.

Thanks.

Just an FYI. While the fees are still high for Sunday I think you can get a deal. Use the code SHOP in the "code" section on Ticketmaster. I used it for the Friday night event (which escapes me right now) and got Club Level for $20 which made the fees bearable!

As for me, when I sell tickets I don't expect to get "face value" and have never asked. As I said, I realize it's not a "seller's market" and I don't think folks are taking advantage of me. When I buy I generally pay what the seller asks, but I won't pay over face value. I have gotten "deals" and paid pretty close to face value. (I don't attempt to "take advantage" I don't like to try to "negoiate" down) However, right now I am seeing more sellers then buyers for everything BUT Olympics. (And I don't care what folks are saying... expect that even on here most sellers will want a "profit" on those LOL!)

Personally I think it's going to be hard to get face value for World's tickets. They are priced so high.. Good seats still seem to be out there.

AJ Skatefan
01-17-2009, 04:45 AM
J
As for me, when I sell tickets I don't expect to get "face value" and have never asked. As I said, I realize it's not a "seller's market" and I don't think folks are taking advantage of me. When I buy I generally pay what the seller asks, but I won't pay over face value. I have gotten "deals" and paid pretty close to face value. (I don't attempt to "take advantage" I don't like to try to "negoiate" down)

OK, I partially take back what I said before. When I buy tickets from sellers here or elsewhere I pay what they ask. I have gotten tickets for face value and less than face value but I don't try to negotiate down.

LilJen
01-17-2009, 06:58 PM
I have one all-finals ticket available for US Nationals. Section C126 (behind the judges), row 29. PM if interested.

Chele615
01-19-2009, 05:18 AM
I was actually wondering if anyone was selling two all event tickets to 4CC in Vancouver. My friend and I are planning on going (kind of a last minute confirmation due to car troubles) and when checking Ticketmaster today, it looks like they are no longer selling all event packages. If anyone needs to get rid of some tickets, we'd be happy to take them off your hands :)

YukiNieve
01-19-2009, 05:48 AM
My friend has 2 extra tickets for menís' SP and she is wondering if somebody with 2 extra tickets for men's free can trade those with hers.

For now she is only thinking of trading. PM me if interested. Many thanks.

bravofigaro
01-21-2009, 12:44 AM
My friends from Europe are not coming so I have two pairs of tickets for sale at cost:

Section 116 (end) Row 10, seats 14-15 ($1315 ea)

Section 102 (judge's side) Row 16, seats 15-16 ($1135 ea.)

I should receive the tickets near the end of January.

bravofigaro

vocalise
01-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Doubt I'll be able to find them, but I am looking for 2 tickets to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics for either the Ladies Free or Ladies Short in Vancouver (preferably Category B prices). This is Grace at the MKF, if anyone is curious (since my post history isn't very long here - this will be my first post :D). Please PM me :)

skatingfan1982
01-21-2009, 07:56 PM
I have tickets for Worlds available. An All-Event Package. The seats are up in the 300's, but I'm told that the view is still pretty good from there. Please let me know if you're interested. $150 for all. PM me or post here.