PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Sale or Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

jlai
12-23-2009, 12:24 AM
I'm not really selling a ticket. I have a junior men's short program ticket for US nationals on 1/15. It's first thing in the morning and I won't make it. I'll mail it to whoever wants that ticket. It's in the lower level, sec. 102, row T. (I'll take a little bit of rep. as payment if you can afford some. :) )

Consider that a belated Xmas gift from a FSWer.

jayta
12-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Hi, trying this again.

I have 1 Men's SP & LP Olympic ticket to part with. Now I want to sell them together instead of separately as everyone seems to want the LP and not the SP.

If you would like to buy them together, please let me know. I will sell them at face value + shipping/handling and whatever admin fees they charged me.

As well, trying to sell my CD ticket. If anyone want it please pm me. Same deal, face value as to what I paid for them plus S&H.

If I can't get rid of it here, I'm going to go through the resale site on Vanoc. I figure it would be nice to give you guys the chance.

Btw, my men's tickets are Cat A and CD Cat. B

PM me please.

jp1andonly
12-23-2009, 01:01 AM
i would gadly take the mens short but I dont think I have the cash fo a Cat A ticket at the moment. Too bad its not B or C As I'd be grabbing it out of your fingers so fast...heheh

Hi, trying this again.

I have 1 Men's SP & LP Olympic ticket to part with. Now I want to sell them together instead of separately as everyone seems to want the LP and not the SP.

If you would like to buy them together, please let me know. I will sell them at face value + shipping/handling and whatever admin fees they charged me.

As well, trying to sell my CD ticket. If anyone want it please pm me. Same deal, face value as to what I paid for them plus S&H.

If I can't get rid of it here, I'm going to go through the resale site on Vanoc. I figure it would be nice to give you guys the chance.

Btw, my men's tickets are Cat A and CD Cat. B

jp1andonly
12-23-2009, 01:22 AM
I have 1 womens hockey ticket that I'm willing to basically give away (I'm open to offers or bribes..hehe). Its on Feb 17th at thunderbird stadium 7pm. I have a volunteer shift during that time. There aren't any big name teams playing and if there is someone who didnt get any tickets and is in the area and wants to see a game, please PM me and we can work something out. The cost listed on the ticket is 75, but like I said I'm willing to part with this below cost. :) Just trying to make sure it gets used...

I *may* also have 1 womens curling ticket for the 16th at 2pm. I'm undecided whether or not I can actually make it out there in time so if you have a desire or burning need to see this event, please PM me. Like I said, this one is undecided....

dawnie
12-24-2009, 04:40 AM
I'm looking for anyone selling-

1 US Nationals- Ladies Free Skate

1 Olympics- Ladies SP and Free Skate

Preferably at face value :P Please PM me. Thanks!

robinredd
12-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Anyone willing to sell two sets of ladies short program and/or two ladies free tickets please email me at:

robinredd@aol.com or
robin@skatetoday.com

We would also like to upgrade our men's tickets. Right now we have short level B and free level C.

nashvilledancer
12-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Friends of mine, a competitor's parents, are looking for 2 Nationals practice passes for Thursday and Friday for the men's events. Please PM me. Thanks in advance, and happy holidays!

If there's anyone who has all-event tickets but won't be there Thurs Fri for senior men's practices, I would arrange to get the practice passes back to you, and you would be helping out a (hopefully) future Olympian's family.

Hindernisse
12-25-2009, 09:11 AM
I've got the following Europeans tickets (1st Category) to sell:

1 x CD
1 x Pairs Short
1 x Men's Short
1 x Pairs Free
1 x Original Dance
1 x Men's Free

So that's basically a Tuesday - Thurday package. All the tickets are Category One (section 101, row 6, seat 16) and are part of the all-event ticket, so allow you to attend practices as well.

I'm willing to sell them either separately or as a package.

Please PM me if anyone's interested.

Synnabun
12-26-2009, 04:54 AM
I'll sell this ticket package (tickets, bus pass and free shipping) for $325.00. Please PM me if you're interested!

Merry Christmas!

Hey, everyone!

It pains me to do this... I'm being forced, due to being unemployed, to sell the tickets I have.

2010 National Championships - Spokane, Washington

I have a package for the second weekend that includes tickets to the Dance and Ladies events plus the exhibition and a couple of junior events. Tickets are for Section 111 Row T seat 19 (I was told it is the aisle seat in the section.) I waited a long time to purchase... so that's why row T! The total for the ticket package was $402.50. I purchased a bus pass as well... the total for that was $16.50. Though I'm offering the tickets for far less... the grand total for the package was $419.00 (with taxes and fees from the ticket issuer). The bus pass is good for 10 days on all of the Championship blue and red line shuttle routes and all of Spokane Transit's routes from 01/14/2010-01/24/2010. The actual pass (the shape of a credit card) is included with this package and has been added to the total.

The ticket package (http://www.spokane2010.com/28):

Access to practices at Spokane Arena 1/21 - 1/23
Thursday, January 21:
10:30A - Championship Complusory Dance
03:45P - Junior Free Dance
07:30P - Championship Ladies Short Program
Friday, January 22:
10:00A - Junior Ladies Final
06:00P - Championship Original Dance
Saturday, January 23:
11:40A - Championship Ice Dance Free Dance Final
04:00P - Championship Ladies Free Skate Final
Sunday, January 24:
12:30P - Smucker’s Skating Spectacular (Exhibition of Champions)

Please visit the Official Event Website (http://www.spokane2010.com/) for any updates to the official schedule and additional details on the event. You may also check out travel arrangements and accommodations. I've just canceled my hotel room at the Double Tree so you should be able to get that, lol! :)

I've listed the ticket package on Stubhub.com: https://www.stubhub.com/us-figure-skating-championships-tickets/us-figure-skating-championships-1-15-2010-824425/?ticket_id=223592833&isGen2Event=1 Listing price is $492 (adjusted to cover Stubhub's fees as well as the original fees placed on the tickets from TicketsWest in Spokane.) You'll also have to pay Stubhub the cost of FedEx expedited shipment.

I do not like Stubhub so here's my offer to you! Pay only $350.00 (ticket booklet and bus pass) for any forum member who would rather pay me directly via Paypal. I will pay for USPS Priority Mail shipping. If you're interested in purchasing the tickets, please PM me for more information. I'll accept payment online via PayPal. If you would like to make an offer... please send me a PM with the details! Thank you for looking!

UMBS Go Blue
12-27-2009, 01:14 AM
Can't edit my original post, so here's a revised version (revisions in bold):

A bunch of us FSUers, organized by the poster LoisV (who posted earlier in this thread) have bought tickets to 2010 U.S. Nationals as a group, and there is one extra all-event ticket available. This ticket is for:

Section 117 (http://ticketswest.rdln.com/RG/145/4663_Spokane_Arena_Hockey_Map.jpg) - Row N - Seat 6

We can sell the ticket as one all-event ticket, or we can split it up into two halves, one for each weekend. To the extent that the ticket is split up into halves, we'd ask that whoever buys the 1st weekend's tickets leaves behind the practice pass with a member of our seating group, who would hand it off to whoever buys the 2nd weekend's tickets.

PM me or LoisV for further details. :40beers:

emilieh
12-27-2009, 05:15 PM
I'm looking for a ticket (or tickets) to the Free Dance at the Olympics. The trip to Vancouver is a big financial strain, so I don't think I'd be able to afford a category A, but if anyone has a B or C, I might be able to swing that. PM me.

fenway2
12-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Hello! I realize I'm not alone but I'm looking for two tickets for the Olympic ladies short or long program. Although my budget is a little tight I'm willing to pay a little above face value because it would mean so much to me just to be able to go! I'm going to be in Vancouver that last week & I'm just dying to see the ladies. I can be reached via PM here or by email at leahr99@yahoo.com

Much appreciated!

MountainTime
12-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Nationals Hotel Room Available
I have the entire 12 days booked at the Travelodge for Nationals and I just got into the Davenport. If anyone wants my reservation before I release it back to the hotel please let me know. Its $80.00 a night, a good discount for staying over 5 days, has two queen beds, includes breakfast and they are supplying a shuttle to the rink at no charge. The reviews of the hotel are good on TripAdvisor and I know someone who stayed there at the 2007 Nationals and he said it was a good value too.

Please email me at sk8photo@hotmail.com
Leah

mtnskater
12-30-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm looking for one, possibly two, tickets to U.S. Nationals mens and pairs weekend. Or individual tickets for that weekend would be fine too, though I'd rather have a practice pass set.

Please PM me if you have one or two to sell.

crzesk8dad
12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm looking for one, possibly two, tickets to U.S. Nationals mens and pairs weekend. Or individual tickets for that weekend would be fine too, though I'd rather have a practice pass set.

Please PM me if you have one or two to sell.

I, too, am looking for two tickets to the Nationals Mens/pairs weekend...or at the very least...Junior Men SP and FS programs.

Please PM me, with your price.

Thanks! :)