PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Sale or Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

wvsuguy85
08-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey Hurdler4eva! I'm going to the "Skate for the Heart" show too!!

SamChez
08-03-2009, 07:02 PM
I have 2 Skate America all-event tickets, 2nd row, section 11.
Asking cost = $210.50 each.
You know you wanna go!

Gramps
08-04-2009, 05:36 PM
I have one all event ticket available which includes practice passes and the exibition. They are in Sec. 204 Row B center ice. My cost $708.00, thats what I'm asking. Also in same Sec & Row have two seats available for each of the following. Pairs short & long, Mens short & long, and Ladies short & long. At this time will only sell them togrther ie. Pairs S & L, Mens S & L & Ladies S & L $ 400.00 for each set. Will sell the sets seperately. Thanks Gramps

Mevrouw
08-05-2009, 03:20 AM
I am looking for 1 all-event ticket, preferably in the lower level, for Skate Canada for me AND I know someone else who is looking for the same, so we'd take a pair.

Please PM me if you have 1 or 2 tickets for Skate Canada.

swissmiss
08-05-2009, 09:32 AM
This could be good news for those of us still hoping to get tickets for figure skating at the Olympics:
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/about-vancouver/news/newsid=12799.html#federal+government+cuts+back+201 0+tickets
I'd bet that this is good news only for those north of the border. :rolleyes:

Please add me to the group of Stéphane fans desperate for Men's SP and LP tickets. I don't care how bad the seat is, I just need to get in the building!

jp1andonly
08-05-2009, 04:14 PM
dont hold your breath. I highly doubt there will be more then a couple hundred tickets, if that

I'd bet that this is good news only for those north of the border. :rolleyes:

Please add me to the group of Stéphane fans desperate for Men's SP and LP tickets. I don't care how bad the seat is, I just need to get in the building!

The Accordion
08-05-2009, 05:59 PM
If it is good for us "North of the Border" it'll be a rarity! We don't seem to have had too many perks when it comes to access to Olympic tickets. I keep reading on here about tickets being available on Cosport and other places in other countries but Canada has only had one chance lottery - where many of us ended up with nothing and one rush - where very few of us were able to get through before all or most of the tickets were gone!

Not trying to bellyache - I know there are just so many tickets! Just wanted to point out that if these tickets did come our way it would be a welcome bonus!

i love to skate
08-05-2009, 11:48 PM
If it is good for us "North of the Border" it'll be a rarity! We don't seem to have had too many perks when it comes to access to Olympic tickets. I keep reading on here about tickets being available on Cosport and other places in other countries but Canada has only had one chance lottery - where many of us ended up with nothing and one rush - where very few of us were able to get through before all or most of the tickets were gone!

Not trying to bellyache - I know there are just so many tickets! Just wanted to point out that if these tickets did come our way it would be a welcome bonus!

There have already been two phases to buy tickets with a third one coming in the Fall. The first one was a lottery but the second one was first come first serve. The third phase will be like this as well. There are actually still tickets available on Vancouver 2010's website so it's not like they all completely gone. There is also going to be a resale website launched a the end of the year so it's not like there was only one chance.

The Accordion
08-06-2009, 01:01 AM
There have already been two phases to buy tickets with a third one coming in the Fall. The first one was a lottery but the second one was first come first serve. The third phase will be like this as well. There are actually still tickets available on Vancouver 2010's website so it's not like they all completely gone. There is also going to be a resale website launched a the end of the year so it's not like there was only one chance.

Thanks- I have taken part in each of these phases - and have only been able to get OD tickets- which - don't get me wrong I am ecstatic about. But I applied for all in the first round and got nothing and then was online as soon as they went on sale for the second round and only able to get the most expensive OD or CD tickets by the time I got online. I will assume there is only as much or even less chance I will get anything in the third round - but I am still crossing my fingers.

For many in the second round there were no figure skating tickets left by the time they got online - or just the most expensive ones that they could not afford.

Other than the very expensive packages there are no other figure skating tickets available to Canadians.

What I was trying to say is that the opportunities for even the most determined of us Canadians to get tickets have not been abundant.

i love to skate
08-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Thanks- I have taken part in each of these phases - and have only been able to get OD tickets- which - don't get me wrong I am ecstatic about. But I applied for all in the first round and got nothing and then was online as soon as they went on sale for the second round and only able to get the most expensive OD or CD tickets by the time I got online. I will assume there is only as much or even less chance I will get anything in the third round - but I am still crossing my fingers.

For many in the second round there were no figure skating tickets left by the time they got online - or just the most expensive ones that they could not afford.

Other than the very expensive packages there are no other figure skating tickets available to Canadians.

What I was trying to say is that the opportunities for even the most determined of us Canadians to get tickets have not been abundant.

Well you ended up better than me - I have no skating tickets and I participated in both phases too. I'm still holding out hope for the third phase and resale. However, I would rather there be too many people wanting tickets than not enough. If I don't end up with any skating events that will still be fine....I have tickets to other sports and just being at the Olympics will be a great time.

I figure if I can't get any skating tickets I will just make a trip to Worlds the next time Canada hosts them and then I can see all the skating I want :D

Japanfan
08-06-2009, 02:43 AM
I figure if I can't get any skating tickets I will just make a trip to Worlds the next time Canada hosts them and then I can see all the skating I want :D

That's what I plan to do as well. It's interesting how the fierce competition for tickets has reduced my price sensitivity and stressed me out.

There will be many more chances to enjoy skating live. The $500. for a good seat at the Olympics is 1/2 or 1/3 of a pass to an entire World Championship or two Grand Prix events (with much better seat selection.)

I figure that I'll have a front row seat in front of the TV for free if I can't attend. With *sigh* Rod Black *sigh* commentating. Not such a bad deal.

The Accordion
08-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Yeah - that is a really good way to look at it Love to Skate and Japanfan! Put that money away for the next affordable-to-travel-to Worlds! Best of luck in Round 3 you 2!

Okay - sorry for hijacking the thread - back to the topic!

ehdtkqorl123
08-06-2009, 11:08 AM
FYI

http://twitter.com/IceAllStars

Gramps
08-14-2009, 03:37 PM
See entree 378 on 8/4. Several available. Thanks Gramps

sakura
08-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi,
I have a huge problem!!!!
I got 3 tickets for the Men FS, Cat B, but it looks like I won't be able to go to Vancouver... :(
The big problem is that I got them through the Swiss travel agency, and therefore I think they could accept to transfer my tickets only to somebody else in Switzerland...
If anyone is interested pls send me a PM, thanks!!!