PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Sale or Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

sjames59
06-06-2009, 03:39 AM
If you are registered with CoSport and are interested in Vancouver Olympics figure skating tickets, as of this afternoon there were some available.

A few weeks ago I participated in the CoSport ticket release, a slow and frustrating process, only to be sorely disappointed when my cart (with tickets for the Ice Dance free dance) disappeared during checkout.

A day or two later I received an e-mail saying that they noticed I had difficulty checking out and gave a link to my unfinished cart should I choose to purchase the tickets I had selected.

I decided not to, since the event I really wanted was the men's free skate (which didn't have tickets available during my unfortunate experience). I made note of my deadline to claim the cart, thinking that with many others having the same experience I did, perhaps there would be more tickets available.

That was more than two weeks ago, and I've been checking back several times a day since then. Yesterday when I checked, there were tickets available and I was able to get some for the men's and ladies' free skates, yeay! Currently, there are still tickets showing for the men's short and for the pairs and ice dance, so if you are interested check it out. I registered here today so that I could post this, but wasn't authorized until now.

Good Luck!

Sharon J.

jtpc
06-08-2009, 03:43 AM
I realize that nobody will have tickets in their hands until December, but I would love a single ticket in Category A to either of these:

Men's free program
Pairs free program

If anyone decides at a later date that they can't use their ticket or hears of someone who got a ticket for either event in a package deal and they want to get rid of it, keep me in mind! :)

reckless
06-08-2009, 05:23 PM
For Vancouver: I'm looking for two tickets to either the ladies short OR long. Seat location does not matter.

I'm also looking into the men's - either SP or LP and 2 tickets each.
There were ladies short tickets available today on CoSport for non-Canadian buyers.

The Accordion
06-09-2009, 02:22 AM
There were ladies short tickets available today on CoSport for non-Canadian buyers.

SOrry - wrong thread

reckless
06-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I am looking for 1 ticket for the Free Dance (preferably Category "A"). We have a group of 5 people, and were able to get 4, but not the final one.

Meredith
06-11-2009, 12:25 PM
I am looking for two tickets to Skate Canada. If anyone has a change in plans, has decent seats (yes, I know tickets are still available - but are further away than I like to sit), please PM me.

Thanks.

sammyf
06-12-2009, 01:03 AM
I have two spare tickets to the CD at the Olys. I was able to get other tickets that I prefered instead. Please let me know if you'd like these, I would like to sell them at face value, not for a profit, so cosport is happy.

Japanfan
06-13-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm looking for MS, MF and PF for Olympics.

I have a LF category free I would trade for MF.

Vash01
06-14-2009, 12:40 AM
I would love to get tickets for ladies SP and LP and for FD.

The Accordion
06-14-2009, 05:16 AM
Just an update from me - I am still very much hoping to purchase MF MS or FD tickets. I would also be interested in PF or LF.

jriskind
06-16-2009, 09:11 PM
I am looking for two all-event tickets to Skate Canada. I'm interested in seats in the Gold section (lower half of the bowl). Currently only last row in the Red section is available via the web site. If anyone is selling their tickets (preferrably in the first 8-10 rows) please email me at jennifer_riskind@yahoo.com

Thanks.

gordeeva
06-19-2009, 05:15 PM
2009 teb ticket

Oct 16 (short:men/ladies/pairs/ice dance)
Oct 17 (free:ladies/ice dance)

Paid €60, now selling for €40

Please PM or email at dreambox75@hotmail.com if interested.
Thank you!

Japanfan
06-27-2009, 08:09 AM
The scalpers are already selling on Craig's List. In the end that may be the last resort for some of us. I'm a bit uncomfortable buying one before the tickets are released, but will certainly consider it after that if need be.

Most are selling in bunches of 2 or 4, and at grossly inflated prices (double what Vanoc charges in some cases).

But, when we get to that time, those of us still looking for tickets and willing to pay through the nose could pair up (or four up) and go that route.

jp1andonly
06-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Dont buy form Craigslist!!! I know 5 people who have been scammed. This is not to say all who sell are scammers. If they are willing to get something notorized (before tickets arrive) then that might not be so bad.
If a person is willing to cough up 10 times the price just to see an event I think thats nuts.

The scalpers are already selling on Craig's List. In the end that may be the last resort for some of us. I'm a bit uncomfortable buying one before the tickets are released, but will certainly consider it after that if need be.

Most are selling in bunches of 2 or 4, and at grossly inflated prices (double what Vanoc charges in some cases).

But, when we get to that time, those of us still looking for tickets and willing to pay through the nose could pair up (or four up) and go that route.

Japanfan
06-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Dont buy form Craigslist!!! I know 5 people who have been scammed. This is not to say all who sell are scammers. If they are willing to get something notorized (before tickets arrive) then that might not be so bad.
If a person is willing to cough up 10 times the price just to see an event I think thats nuts.

The tickets I saw listed were about double - I might pay that as a last resort but don't trust buying a ticket that way unless I get the ticket in my hands in exchange for cash. Even with something in writing, how can you be sure that you will actually get the ticket? The seller could do multiple sales and then just disappear.

And even a ticket put into one's own hands could be a copy. I don't know how one could actually ensure that it wasn't?